Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

10 TONS GOLD MISSING FROM CBI

Iraqi parliamentarians reveal “stealing 10 tonnes” of gold from the central bank

Baghdad (news) - Blew a member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee Jawad Alshahyla, the issue of high-caliber accusing the central bank’s current presidency of stealing ten tons of gold reserves.

Said Alshahyla in a press conference attended by the Agency (news): The Committee on the Parliamentary Integrity plans to open two files Description بالخطير first financing mobile phone companies of central bank money, and the other theft of ten tons of gold standard in the bank, accusing the current presidency of Central Bank of being behind this theft.

He explained: that the Court of Inquiry competent to hear cases Integrity proved that he had nothing to do with the Central Bank and former boss Shabibi process wasting money cited by the investigative committee formed by the House of Representatives, not even the report of the Office of Financial Supervision.

He said: What happened targeting of Shabibi is targeting personal was not targeted to combat corruption and waste of public money as they claimed, because it according to the decisions issued by the Court to the Central Bank and another for the House of Representatives demanded by what amount of damage with public money, but the parliament did not answer due to lack of evidence it has.

And Abizaid: There wrong policies did not commit the central bank, but the banks that are still sitting on the heart of the bank and associated political figures large, as well as consulates and attachés business in some capitals, including Dubai and Oman in addition to Qatar, noting that the crew Shabibi was still one of the best teams of financial and economic

And: that causes exclusion Shabibi is reluctance to ask Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki by giving a sum of money reserves of Iraq to finance his government, which is outside the framework of law and fairness, where it proved the investigation there is no corruption in the Central Bank previously but there money laundering by some banks and attachés commercial.

And confirmed the existence of systematic theft of the amount of money in the central bank after excluding Shabibi.

He promised that Alshahyla disclose these files which belong to the biggest heist in the history of the Central Bank in November of last year after ousting Shabibi.

He said: There is a process to involve the financial and economic institution in the country after excluding Shabibi to enter the mobile phone companies in the form of mobile banks to take the balance of the citizen, which was not accepted by Shabibi, while trying to accept Abdul Basit Turki Bank President agency.

Read more:

http://translate.googleusercontent.c…#ixzz2Py2rgMoW

• Upvote 1

Shabibi is cleared of all charges. But Maliki put Turki in charge and all of a sudden the gold disappears??? So Maliki couldn't get Shabs to give him CBI money, I suspect Turki got the gold for Maliki's retirement account or it's already in Iran. If this doesn't help boot Big M out of office...nothing will. Lets see if this hits the local Iraq newspapers and the people's reaction.

• Upvote 2

Shabibi is cleared of all charges. But Maliki put Turki in charge and all of a sudden the gold disappears??? So Maliki couldn't get Shabs to give him CBI money, I suspect Turki got the gold for Maliki's retirement account or it's already in Iran. If this doesn't help boot Big M out of office...nothing will. Lets see if this hits the local Iraq newspapers and the people's reaction.

thats one hell of a retirement fund ..... 10 tonnes of gold = $510,420,000.00 at todays price

• Upvote 1

In case anyone was wondering, that's between $510,103,736.036 and $510,420,000.00 at todays prices.  That's one heck of a retirement account.

I'm practicing my echo for when I retire to the Swiss Alps after this baby RV's!!!

• Upvote 1

In case anyone was wondering, that's between $510,103,736.036 and $510,420,000.00 at todays prices.  That's one heck of a retirement account.

I'm practicing my echo for when I retire to the Swiss Alps after this baby RV's!!!

he he he ... echo ..... echo ....lol

my price is probably a little off , I just took a guess without actually checking what todays spot price was.

contactpatten is probably right on the money

• Upvote 1

LIBoy, on 09 Apr 2013 - 15:00, said:snapback.png

Awe shucks yall found me out.  Got it back there in the barn 3rd stall with the new horse & buggy ( Whinneybago   RV )  ready to head to  ""  THE  ISLAND "" as soon as I get Adam's email.  Are we there yet Paw, no Maw just more horse biscuits.............