Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction - Monday, 8 April 2013

Really sandstorm we all are idiots and you are not.  It seems your not a very good teacher after all, because we just can't get it.  What makes matters worse you don't get paid, or maybe you do.

when you havepeople telling you your wrong.........and they make no statement or indicate how wrong i am.

instead they quote an article they dont even understand.....and look silly

bottom line.......people dont want the truth. the auctions have removed all dinar. thats what everyone wants.....so then it is written in stone. everythings a rv......all news is good news....bad news is great news....just to throw off speculators.

Everything is a rv. thats all people want to hear. so let em

Call frankie and delta.......im sure they know all about the auctions. maybe okie can get that thrill runnin down your leg.

The auctions have removed all dinar from iraq. iraqis are now exchanging sand and camel dung for usd. orthe cbi is just pickn those dollars off their money tree in the front lawn. i get it. whens the rv? It seems we have so many experts on rates and dates. when is it?

• Downvote 3

when you havepeople telling you your wrong.........and they make no statement or indicate how wrong i am.

instead they quote an article they dont even understand.....and look silly

bottom line.......people dont want the truth. the auctions have removed all dinar. thats what everyone wants.....so then it is written in stone. everythings a rv......all news is good news....bad news is great news....just to throw off speculators.

Everything is a rv. thats all people want to hear. so let em

Call frankie and delta.......im sure they know all about the auctions. maybe okie can get that thrill runnin down your leg.

If you are saying the articles are wrong, you care to diagnose the articles for us and explain them and why he is wrong?

The CBI sells $ for dinars - we all know that.

What I would like to "see" is charts showing how much of that is being funneled back into the GOI... They never show those charts - that I know of. Would be an interesting thing to see

See if they funnel as much back out as they pull in.

It is obviously being funneled back out - otherwise none of it would be left... We can find charts and stats on how much dollars are sold for dinar, but not how much dinar goes back to the GOI.

• Upvote 2

I see why doc31, quit posting on the auctions. makes perfect sense!

If you are saying the articles are wrong, you care to diagnose the articles for us and explain them and why he is wrong?

The CBI sells $ for dinars - we all know that.

What I would like to "see" is charts showing how much of that is being funneled back into the GOI... They never show those charts - that I know of. Would be an interesting thing to see

See if they funnel as much back out as they pull in.

It is obviously being funneled back out - otherwise none of it would be left... We can find charts and stats on how much dollars are sold for dinar, but not how much dinar goes back to the GOI.

darin...ill leave this conversation about auctions to you guys.have fun
  • Downvote 3

I for one have always believed that these auction numbers are fabricated. For those who don't fully understand the Arabic culture, you need to know that much of what is written or published for the public to see is almost certainly made up. I deal with this culture on a daily basis at a very high level and it's comical how the "know- it- alls attempt to decipher all the published propaganda. Nothing and I mean nothing is what it seems in this culture. The only thing that is real is that they are the masters of direct and misdirect even among their own.

Edited by Choppermike