Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wife In The Know's April Fools Post !

DinarThug

I hate to say it, if the Dinar doesnt RV April 1st do you think will be in the same situation next year?

I hope not.. they are more ahead than last year and hopefully they stop smoking hopium and start smelling the coffee to sober them up :)

• Upvote 2

There are many examples through the years that the wife was the last one to know, even after hubby had a long running affair with his 22 yo secretary-- why is this any different --where is the inside scoop that she is in the know any more then any other guru___ there is nothing--this will enfold at the time line that Iraq wants it --tomorrow or 10 years from now---I was more scared why I could not access Dinarvets all weekend and 3 other members couldn't either--now that is heart in the throat stuff!

LOL!

• Upvote 2

I think we should institute a pot luck.

If someone wants to either give a rate or a date. That person must first contribute a 1000 IQD in the pot.

The winner gets half the pot and the rest is distributed equalk share to all DV members.

:)

We will get rich soon, just with an rv of a few pips.

• Upvote 1

Thug, I need to order more Thuggies. I just soiled my last one. This time can you send the without your face on them? My wife starts to laugh when she gets close, then the mood is gone.

My girlfriend loves em on me, but we have had a reoccurring problems with the attached red nose falling off during rigorous activity.

• Upvote 2

I think we should institute a pot luck.

If someone wants to either give a rate or a date. That person must first contribute a 1000 IQD in the pot.

The winner gets half the pot and the rest is distributed equalk share to all DV members.

:)

We will get rich soon, just with an rv of a few pips.

Make that 1M.

Sounds more like "Wife who does the Blow" than Wife in the know...

Good one.

• Upvote 1

When this site went down this week I finally broke down and checked on other Dinar sites

From what I seen DV folks are the only folks that do not jump for joy every time some Guru

gets on and calls RV.

Here at DV we call it BS unless you can show us the money

We sure are a pessimistic bunch of pilgrims aren't we. :D

These last few years since I have been invested I have not ventured to other Dinar sites because I knew when I first was directed

to DV this was the site that the members policed the gurus and their almost intel.

If DV did not exist I would have given up on Dinar a long time ago thanks to all the BS that the other sites spout.

To Adam the staff the Mods and all the members of DV thanks for keeping it real ( Stay Pessimistic )

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 2

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This kind right??? ;)

cocaine.jpg

Wow.....Some would call that "the good life".......

When this site went down this week I finally broke down and checked on other Dinar sites

From what I seen DV folks are the only folks that do not jump for joy every time some Guru

gets on and calls RV.

Here at DV we call it BS unless you can show us the money

We sure are a pessimistic bunch of pilgrims aren't we. :D

These last few years since I have been invested I have not ventured to other Dinar sites because I knew when I first was directed

to DV this was the site that the members policed the gurus and their almost intel.

If DV did not exist I would have given up on Dinar a long time ago thanks to all the BS that the other sites spout.

To Adam the staff the Mods and all the members of DV thanks for keeping it real ( Stay Pessimistic )

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

Agreed.

• Upvote 2

Iraq is NOT going to do anything, until they get there act together.

Iraq is NOT going to do anything, until the UN is happy.

Iraq is NOT going to revalue anything, the country has to be stable, with leadership, Gov., all setting happy in there office's.

Until then, right now your along ways from see a revalue in currancy.

Anyone that believes a circus clown, will believe anything. Me, i don't believe anyone who has 2 faces.

It will happen some day, if they don't ever print new currancy, if they ever do that, the currancy you have now,

you can throw it in the trash can, new currancy will override it.

I hope im wrong ya-all, so far, this is the worst investment i have ever made.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

Iraq is NOT going to do anything, until they get there act together.

Iraq is NOT going to do anything, until the UN is happy.

Iraq is NOT going to revalue anything, the country has to be stable, with leadership, Gov., all setting happy in there office's.

Until then, right now your along ways from see a revalue in currancy.

Anyone that believes a circus clown, will believe anything. Me, i don't believe anyone who has 2 faces.

It will happen some day, if they don't ever print new currancy, if they ever do that, the currancy you have now,

you can throw it in the trash can, new currancy will override it.

I hope im wrong ya-all, so far, this is the worst investment i have ever made.

"Prego? I wonder what other questionable decisions I've made..."

• Upvote 3