Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DELTA "CBI ABOUT TO INCREASE VALUE OF IQD"

UNEEK

- I don't care if its the CBI, BIS, IMF or the Easter Bunny -

- Unleash the RV of IQD and many other currencies -

- Release the Blessings of the Garden of Eden which is buried under Iraq - 

- Praise the Lord -

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

Uneek, the annoouncement is now on cbi.iq.

Yota has posted the news....  :twothumbs:

Yes I have seen the wonderful  "news"    and why post a rumor when you can get the real  stuff --  but thought since "some" do like Delta I would post -   It is great to read  such encouraging  progress   now waiting  on the real "action" hoping it is soon - Blessings to you  and all of us for this to be  over - <3 <3

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

Thanks UNEEK. 

Wouldnt it be nice

It sure would -- and right now  I have the  vision in mind of a world series game -  bases loaded and  Babe Ruth is about  to hit that record grand slam  - I am excited !!  wooooooooooo whooooooooooo <3 <3 <3 <3  There's nothing like getting  news to back up the rumor - Yota really delivered this morning !!!! +100 for  Yota !!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Delta i no you dident go there buddy, WTF. After Yota finds the post and posts it you want to run in and steel the thunder. Sucks to be you Your are 2hrs late and a dollar or a Dinar short.Thanks any way Uneek . Deltas going to feel like a horses ass if it dont happen now .But oh thats right hes been there befor LOL. GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV More choppers for me , more choppers for me .

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Uneek,

Good to see you back with the rumors... this is an exciting rumor and I take it.  Between your rumor and Yota's news, we are covered and we are READY :)

Thank You Nadita  appreciate your vote -  Blessings to you <3 <3 <3

Greatest news for me...been waiting for well over 8 years now! I know there are more people out there that have been waiting longer, for you all, it's the greatest news since you all first bought your Dinars.... GO RV GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :bravo:  :bravo:  :twothumbs:  :twothumbs: .