Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DELTA "CBI ABOUT TO INCREASE VALUE OF IQD"

UNEEK

How many times has delta said the exact same thing? they are talking about stabilizing the market rate. Market rate 1255 compared to exchange rate of 1166. The cbi is talking about this situation. Theyve put out announcements and articles on it.

You are dead on. 

Here's a chart so folks can see what you're talking about. 

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/exchange_rates_chart..jpg

I was just beginning to see gray hairs!!! :rocking-chair:

Well... 10 years have almost gone by already.......

Boop, you're a nurse. You've been sticking it where the sun don't shine for years. :surgeon:

lol....Good one.

I'm with gatoraces on this one.     WHEN? . . . when? . . .  When/when/when???? Oh, when?  Oh, Oh, Oh, whennnnnnnnn????  When/grin/when/grin/when????   Whe-e-e-e-e-ennnn???

This is one of those questions where deep in our souls.... We're kinda scared to really know.........

i've noticed, for years, we seem to think alike

And of course  some ( not all) among the religious Folks ( whom I respect)  will state " When God says it's the time for it.. and not one nano-second before".....The Color Purple comes to mind......"Dear God......"

Edited by umbertino

Still find it funny - if you really think about it...

Isn't it the job of the CBI to stabilize the market rate closer to the official rate?

Why make an announcement about it?

What can the CBI really do to tell the people.. The value is worth more than what you are exchanging it for in the market..

Yep - Doubt that will work.

• Upvote 1

Still find it funny - if you really think about it...

Isn't it the job of the CBI to stabilize the market rate closer to the official rate?

Why make an announcement about it?

What can the CBI really do to tell the people.. The value is worth more than what you are exchanging it for in the market..

Yep - Doubt that will work.

Exactly Darin (+1). if It is business as usual, it is business as usual. No need to make any announcement. 

How do CBI tell their citizen something is about to happen, without revealing too much. That's exactly what we are seing on cbi.iq  

Thanks UNEEK, I agree with Nadita, good to see you back in rumors again. Seen anything from Wife in the Know, her posts are always fun.

r2

Good Morning R2d2c -- this is my  last  look for the night -- I was pleasantly surprised by some of the comments today  - I do not think I will be calling this "home" though -  I think I have learned my lesson and have been "seasoned" enough -- lol -  no word lately from the Mystery Lady -  I don't think I will be touching that one either -- Although I still believe in her intent and information she has lost her  luster with the majority here - I think I am better off  in Off Topics for a while  - it is a safer haven for the sensitive ones like me -  You can check out the post I did there and see what you  think -  Thank you for the welcome - it is much appreciated  IOU +1  <3 <3 <3 

Edited by UNEEK
  • Upvote 1