Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Poised to Carry Out Hostile Military Takeover of US

Jmasters

WOW! That's laughable. The man runs to county now, what the f&?? is he taking over? The scared right wing? I don't think anyone want's a piece of that crazy. Your guns will be fine, and as for the *** and ***** thing, at least their willing to serve. I wish more America's would fight for the rights of crazy people to be crazy. Take a deep breath....it will all be okay.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

WOW! That's laughable. The man runs to county now, what the f&?? is he taking over? The scared right wing? I don't think anyone want's a piece of that crazy. Your guns will be fine, and as for the *** and ***** thing, at least their willing to serve. I wish more America's would fight for the rights of crazy people to be crazy. Take a deep breath....it will all be okay.

Uh, with what part of the article do you disagree? I don't claim to know what O's plans are, but he is doing MANY things that are unnecessary; many things that are suspect; many things that are unconstitutional.

All I can say is, don't be as Lord Chamberlain, and dismiss what is right in front of you. You will be sorry.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

***///

obummer's "BACK DOOR" regime has very sneakily and methodically gone about re-wiring our Rule of Law so in the event he has to pull a gun on us, he can - "legally"....

Whenever they're caught doing it,

they deny it, release a barrage of media-supported hype to "dispel" it,

and it takes a helluva struggle on our part to undo it.

DHS /TSA army, drone murder, Benghazi, Fast & Furious, obummer(lack of)care,

help for the Sandy victims,Transparency....on and on and on....

they just DENY, DENY, DENY...

oh, yuh -- and plead ignorance.... "We didn't know she hated Jews AND the United States!  We just

wanted to give her a huge award for being an incredible woman celebrated by lefty movie stars

and lefty rag magazines!"

This administration is a bag of clueless  liars

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

That article has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever read........and like minded folks should seek therapy.......Don't worry, your government mandated health insurance will cover it.   :) 

GO RV, then BV

You mean the law we have to pass, so we can see whats in it ?  :shrug:

Go RV

• Upvote 3

Way to go.. Got me A neg for simply posting an article .. woo hoo.. guess someone got their underwear in a bunch.

Oh and shabbs.. I think Hame said it best.. anger management is covered by that Gubment mandated insurance you rave so much about.. :eyebrows::)

• Upvote 4

You are so right SGTFurey, Don't no what the mans plans are but good suspicions , Don't let your guard down and pay close attention . Ignorance is sometimes fatal.I just hope we make it for 4 yrs with out some serious crap going down, Hes definitely not for America. Davide and Conquer, First a small piece of your GOD GIVEN RIGHTS then the rest and your sitting with no way to fight back against him. Its happened to many times in the past and people don't see the danger here coming down on them. I Just hope they wake up.

• Upvote 2