Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Having Trouble with VIP payment??? Read this!!!

bradshaw

im unable to use my password to renew my VIP. iv tried to change my password three times now and i cant get it to work. please help i dont want to miss out on the discount that ends today. this is my secound attempt to get some help.

Edited by Markinsa
Renamed Topic for other members with same issue.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Please - we are trying to help! bradshaw and nlp1:  please try the following instructions explicitly. I just used them and the system works fine.

Go to this link https://www.dinarsupport.com/support/cart.php

DO NOT ENTER ANY LOGIN data.

Click on Order Now under LifeTime VIP Membership

On the next page, scroll down to the DV username and enter your username (DO NOT Fill in any other information)

Scroll down to Promotional Code and enter "budget30" without the quotes.

Enter your payment information, check the box to agree to the terms of service,

and click the Complete Order button.

I am sorry you are having trouble but if you don't follow the steps as outlined, you will get an error.

If this doesn't work this time, please send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com and Julie or Adam will take care of the

renewal or upgrade. :):peace:

:rocking-chair:

DinarSupport.com and DinarVets.com are two separate sites. I wish I could merge them, but I can't.

So if you are entering your DinarVets password, it will not work.

Instead, use the "New Customer" field and enter whatever password you want - you will be creating a NEW account, which Julie will later associate with your DV account.

Hope that helps.

post-72-0-95278800-1363013802_thumb.png

• Upvote 1

I had the same problems that bradshaw had. I tried changing passwords also, no success. I finally got it to work by un-checking the box that referred to not using the same credit card for recurring payments. I have recieved an invoice,and a receipt,confirming payment. My content section is still not showing,that I have paid. I changed my password during process of extending my VIP. I still am allowed to use my old password to log in to site. I am happy with my old password,using it to log on is no problem.Will my content page show ,that I have paid? Can I expect any problems,due to attempt to change my password?  Thank You

I just renewed my VIP.  When I asked for the discount code, I only got the 20% code.  My printout talked about the 30% discount.  Oh, well, hopefully the difference between the 20% and the 30% won't matter so much soon!

I had the same problems that bradshaw had. I tried changing passwords also, no success. I finally got it to work by un-checking the box that referred to not using the same credit card for recurring payments. I have recieved an invoice,and a receipt,confirming payment. My content section is still not showing,that I have paid. I changed my password during process of extending my VIP. I still am allowed to use my old password to log in to site. I am happy with my old password,using it to log on is no problem.Will my content page show ,that I have paid? Can I expect any problems,due to attempt to change my password?  Thank You

Please read Adam's Post #14 above.  Also, send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com if you did not receive the 30% discount or if you are concerned that your payment will not be credited to the correct account.

:rocking-chair:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have sent a couple of emails to VIP@dinarvets.com, but have not heard back yet. I am due to renew by today but no matter what I do, 'ain't' happening! I have followed TG's directions to a tee with no success, have tried several other things, still not working. I hope to hear something back today because I don't know what else to try. I'm sure Julie will get me straightened out!  :D

I have sent a couple of emails to VIP@dinarvets.com, but have not heard back yet. I am due to renew by today but no matter what I do, 'ain't' happening! I have followed TG's directions to a tee with no success, have tried several other things, still not working. I hope to hear something back today because I don't know what else to try. I'm sure Julie will get me straightened out!  :D

Sorry you were unable to renew. Julie doesn't work on the weekends but you should hear from her today.

Be sure you check your spam folder for Julie's reply. :)

:cowboy2:

I just checked the support system (VIP@dinarvets.com) and I do not see anything recent from the email listed on your account here (genx4....@.....com)

Please make sure you are emailing from the same account that you have entered here on the forums. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...