Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Having Trouble with VIP payment??? Read this!!!

bradshaw

I tried signing up for the 6 mo option at 30% off and it says the promotion code has expired.  I tried to sign up this morning and it would not go thru...so tonight I followed the instructions given and it still does not work.  Can someone help me?

Go to http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=subscriptions

Select the 6 mo option ( the 30% off is already in the price).

:cowboy2:

I can imagine support is busy, I just want to verify my platinum upgrade from yesterday. I have receipt but still can't access VIP and emailed VIP@dinarvets.com. Thanks for any help and thanks Adam, I've been here since Nov 2009

We currently have a queue of over 100 tickets in there, mostly from people who can't read and chose to respond to the email I sent yesterday rather than post in the forums as instructed :P

But you will get an answer today. :twothumbs:

I am trying to buy the 6 mo membership for my husband. I used the same email address as mine in registering him and it was accepted but in purchasing the membership it won't accept it. I really don't want to time-out on this opportunity for him! Thanks!

Set up a new email account for him, it takes only a few minutes at http://gmail.com

I'll leave the discounted price active for another 45 minutes or so.

• Upvote 1

Help!!! No one is replying to my first 2 posts. I have signed up for VIP membership yesterday, and paid with CC and I can't get into VIP forum - says I have no subscription. Should I call my CC company and cancel? Don't want to. Please someone get back to me asap!!!

Username: pamalaw            map1

I signed up yesterday for 6 month VIP membership at 30% discount. Today I cannot get into VIP. Says I am not allowed.

Can you help, or do I need to call my credit card company and cancel?

There is no need to panic. It usually takes at least 24 hours for the process to complete. You should receive a confirmation email but if not please send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com

Wow, seems like a LOT of people are having the same problem as I: signed up (yesterday morning) for 6-month, see the charge on the CC, but still no access to VIP, submitted a ticket, sitting on my hands awaiting instructions. Thanks for all your efforts-no sweat, just wanting to get into the deal offered us.

Wow, seems like a LOT of people are having the same problem as I: signed up (yesterday morning) for 6-month, see the charge on the CC, but still no access to VIP, submitted a ticket, sitting on my hands awaiting instructions. Thanks for all your efforts-no sweat, just wanting to get into the deal offered us.

Please send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com - I'm sure the delay has to do with the number of people trying to get into VIP at the last minute. Julie is processing them as fast as she can.

Everyone please calm down... as you can see below, those that did not have access are steadily gaining access.

We can't do them all at once! :)

Hello I paid for a VIP Lifetime Membership yesterday and have a receipt from Dinar Vets and my credit card company but still can not access VIP. Please let me know what when I will be able to access VIP. Thanks and thank you for all that you have done.attachicon.gifDinarVets Receipt.jpg

Your VIP has been processed.

I signed up yesterday for 6 month VIP membership at 30% discount. Today I cannot get into VIP. Says I am not allowed.

Can you help, or do I need to call my credit card company and cancel?

I signed up for 6 month VIP yesterday. Can't get into VIP today. What can I do?

Map1

There is no discount rate for 3 months - I did that in the past and my staff was running like crazy to take care of the small payments. If you want to support the site and take advantage of VIP at a discounted rate, please be willing to put up with me for at least 6 months :)

Adam..I have supported this site for 3 years and I am OSI.....Just having a financial bump right now

You don't need an email confirmation if you see it in your subscriptions area.

:twothumbs:

I'm sorry I should have been more specific, I do see my subscription but I still don't have access. From reading recent posts though I'm guessing I still don't have access due to overload of requests and I will have access shortly. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Thanks for everything!!!