Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank Frank Frank Frank Frank Frank !

DinarThug

I'll stop calling Frank Easy's hero when he stops calling me Dinarck and Seatrader.   :lol:

Ok. Ur Not Dinarck. And Technically Ur Previous Name Wasn't Seatrader But Seatrader1 ! :o

But Most Of The Members Here Are Completely Apathetic As To When U LOPsters Decide To Change Shells ! :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

• Upvote 4

What? You mean its bad form to hump a leg? Damn! How about scootchin my butt along the carpet? Someone told me that I shouldnt do that either!! Man, I gotta learn some manners!!!

Well thank you pup. hows the paper training going.?

Still Pi$$ing on the floor and humping grown mens legs. 

• Upvote 2

Ok. Ur Not Dinarck. And Technically Ur Previous Name Wasn't Seatrader But Seatrader1 ! :o

But Most Of The Members Here Are Completely Apathetic As To When U LOPsters Decide To Change Shells ! :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

A crabby lobster is a crabby lobster no matter what name they go by!!!   :rolleyes: 

And for all you crustaceans... be carefully now... we can see exactly what your up to!!!  :eyebrows:  :lol: 

fNNaINu5t4tr7vynOrPYFetv_500.jpg

• Upvote 2