Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank Frank Frank Frank Frank Frank !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While The CNN Translation Team (Led By Johnnie Walker) Tries To Decipher Frank's Message Below ! M=Maliki, O=Obama, T=Talibani, CNN=Insane Clown Guru Whisperer !

Rejoice ........... For as we shared ....... M has metamorphosized himself into that nice guy again. He is helping not infecting.

The IMF meetings with CBI on 4/5/6 was a passing grade on the budget and a rate.

Look around .......... Reguardless of what Bernake and some have said ........... Gold and Silver will become more than just ........... Metals.

USD stays on target as it takes the day off.

Homes and Money being GIVEN to CITIZENS ( You will read about it soon) ........... Oh so much more than HCL. But of course .....The Budget........... It's full of Stars........ Thank God.

BILL A ............. Recieved an answer from EAGLE 1 yesterday. Indeed ........... 15th ...21st....22nd........Is to pay attention to. Olympic Basketball is fun .......... Basket of Currency is too............. Especially in The Metal Rounds.

T is about to say ........... Hi Citizens....... Hozit? LOL !!!

Biden once again said he wants to go to Iraq.......... GOI says oh heck no !!! Now even The CITIZENS tell O .......... Stay away !!! We see what u see and .......... It's NOT us.

Galleger is now busting up more .......... Watermelons. LOL ........ No worries on this one.......... I'll tell You on a beach someday........... ;)

Other than that ........... Not much is going on ....... :))

Have a safe Saturday......Aloha KTFA Family ..... KTFA, Frank

• Upvote 10

Wow.........this is fun.......to read...........funny........yes laughing on a beach........................

I will tell you the punchline...........next week..............when we all..................forgetabout this Frank guy.................

Thanks for ..........the post Thugmeister......................we all love the clown..................funny...................stars.............and ...a free house..............funny

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

:backflip:

I saw the heading and knew it was a Thug post!!!   Thanks for keeping it light Thug!!! :backflip:

Not sure if Frankie is wide awake this morning, or if he forgot some of his meds, but clearly something is way wrong with this guy today!

Go RV or RI !!!

:bravo:

• Upvote 3

frank =`s  okie =`s opossum =`s the guy in the closet ,,,  ------> still to much bad happening in and around the round tables, even franks blaaa-blaaa - blaaaa could not save it,,,,   not even going to see a chapter 7 soon from the looks of this mess which is still going on at a fast pace, sure they did get a budget ,  we must wait and see what becomes of iraq when the budget hits the gazzette ,  if it makes it all the way , -------

CNN. Broadcasting While The CNN Translation Team (Led By Johnnie Walker) Tries To Decipher Frank's Message Below ! M=Maliki, O=Obama, T=Talibani, CNN=Insane Clown Guru Whisperer !

Not sure who is whispering to whom Thug???  :blink:

1604621.jpg

...it's gettin creepy in Franks corner is all I'll say!!!  :unsure:

• Upvote 1

Here's More On Frank ! :rolleyes: And It's A Frank Bank Story ! :o Which Should Get Dog's Tail Wagging !

:D    :D     :D

BelieveonHim wrote on March 9th, 2013, 12:20 pm:Hey Frank.....I have a question or two.  I'm noticing more & more WF bank rumors of people looking to purchase houses & supposedly they are told that the IQD is now considered an asset. Of course I have not checked this out myself (reason below), so I am reluctant to believe this....however I can see it as a possibility. Furthermore, with all the info you have shared about WF, I would almost expect it to be true. Anyway, I know you have WF connections & was just wondering if you had ever heard of such a thing.

Frank26: Big Time .......... I just do not talk of things that need a link........ When I can not offer one. Down payments ......... Collateral........ Holding fees.....Ect.  Problem is ........... It seems to be happening only if You can do it privately. WF is also calling MANY customers for the dumbest reasons ............ Just to talk.

WF trained many in Nov and Dec 2012 to do what they do now.WF reminds me of the starters gate at the Kentucky Derby just before the gun goes off ............. Nervous and antsy with pins and needles on the saddles.

KTFA,  Frank

• Upvote 3