Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Steve & The Wife In The Know (Separately) -- 03/07

blueskies

Greeting PD Members,

We are pleased to announce that the vote on the Iraqi 2013 budget has passed in parliament. Now that this hurdle is done, the next step is to activate the new Iraq currency rate. This will and should move along quite quickly as many country projects are depending on this 2013 budget to be opened.

I believe you will not hear a lot about the process but rather start looking for the new rate to be officially posted on the Official Central Bank of Iraq website. As a courtesy, we send one last email when it has been established, and a list of banks that will work with you.

I would imagine that the United States banks and currency dealers will follow very quickly by allowing you to proceed and begin the exchange process for your Iraqi currency to the United States currency.

I am very happy that this is about over and all of you can start your new lives in the near future.

Yes we will keep the don't promote other sites Forum open for a little while, however it will be officially turned into People Devoted to People, http://www.peopledevotedtopeople.org for those that wish to continue God’s work.    God Bless each and every one of you.

Blessings,   Steve & Ray  And all of the wonderful Mods here at don't promote other sites!

Hello Everybody-

Keep your spirits flying high friends, here is a quick overview on the Budget situation.

The Budget voting keeps getting postponed because They (GOI through the direction of the UN) are going to time or stage the event to coincide with the release of their new currency and its "new" rate of $3.42. This will happen any day now, they know they can not keep kicking the can down the road for very much longer. Trust me, the budget voting is nothing more then a formality at this point. As I have said before, the terms in the Budget, HCL, Erbil and Chapter 7 type of issues are agreed upon and none factors anymore. The agreements will all come out publicly afterwards. Given the fact that they keep saying the budget vote will be delayed again for another day or so for whatever reason they give, is a great sign that they are very close to finally doing this.

My husband tells me that huge efforts are underway to help resolve the water and energy crisis that face the citizens of Iraq as we speak. Sadly, Over a quarter of the population in Iraq live in poverty, George W. Bush freely gave over 20 billion dollars to help stabilize economic independence, that money is to be used to help pay contractors for the rebuilding of these services.

Things are about to change in a very big way in the Middle East.

Stay positive and smile : ) often.

Wife in the Know

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I still think that there is alot to happen yet before we see a change in the rate of the dinar.  I have never believed that the rate was in the budget.  The Iraqi government has to be stable and that could take a while,

• Upvote 1

This all sounds great........but yet.....somehow doesn't feel just right.........anyone else share this uneasiness...??.....

I have been feeling that way since entering this madness ( almost 9 years ago).

Fantastic news  every time ( more times a year)  only for it  to be punctually slaughtered or raped by something at the last minute ( of the alleged RV)..

So  that feeling  got to become routine....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

This is all garbage. there is zero indications of an enormous rv. there are no guarantees. i dont see how they are telling people like its a sure thing. as always.....crow is on the menu for the month of march.

Stevei gives rate and date. 3.42 and soon. amazing

even if i was 99.9% of an rv.....id still tell people theres no guarantees they do anything. How can anyone actually trust....someone who constantly calls it all the time

• Upvote 3

This all sounds great........but yet.....somehow doesn't feel just right.........anyone else share this uneasiness...??.....

For me I dont think its uneasiness it more like

indigestion due to a overload of bullshat.

Thanks blue skys for bringing it over but maybe you could start handing out rol-aids with your posts.

Rol-aids mind you not Tums

The clown hands out Tums

• Upvote 2

Its a beautiful world .....

Very.

This is all garbage. there is zero indications of an enormous rv. there are no guarantees. i dont see how they are telling people like its a sure thing. as always.....crow is on the menu for the month of march.

Stevei gives rate and date. 3.42 and soon. amazing

even if i was 99.9% of an rv.....id still tell people theres no guarantees they do anything. How can anyone actually trust....someone who constantly calls it all the time

How can anyone actually trust? You know... When Someone happens to want something real bad.....The alertness level goes down....Not for all but for many it works that way....

I used to believe anything & everything when I moved my first steps in the Dinar world... That lasted for some time.....I had no filters out of my naivete.

I don't know if anybody here remembers of the  (in) famous SGS ( ShotGun Susie)...Circa 2006-2007   ....She was on other Forums .. She was indeed the Queen of hype....All the others who followed don't  even come  close .....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

From DR-- SteveI Update at don't promote other sites Forum Thursday Morning

03/07/2013

Greeting PD Members,

We are pleased to announce that the vote on the Iraqi 2013 budget has passed in parliament. Now that this hurdle is done, the next step is to activate the new Iraq currency rate. This will and should move along quite quickly as many country projects are depending on this 2013 budget to be opened.

I believe you will not hear a lot about the process but rather start looking for the new rate to be officially posted on the Official Central Bank of Iraq website. As a courtesy, we send one last email when it has been established, and a list of banks that will work with you.

I would imagine that the United States banks and currency dealers will follow very quickly by allowing you to proceed and begin the exchange process for your Iraqi currency to the United States currency.

I am very happy that this is about over and all of you can start your new lives in the near future.

Yes we will keep the don't promote other sites Forum open for a little while, however it will be officially turned into People Devoted to People, http://www.peopledevotedtopeople.org for those that wish to continue God’s work. God Bless each and every one of you.

Blessings, Steve & Ray And all of the wonderful Mods here at don't promote other sites!

Wife in the Know Thursday morning post emailed to Dinar Recaps

03/07/2013

Hello Everybody-

Keep your spirits flying high friends, here is a quick overview on the Budget situation.

The Budget voting keeps getting postponed because They (GOI through the direction of the UN) are going to time or stage the event to coincide with the release of their new currency and its "new" rate of $3.42. This will happen any day now, they know they can not keep kicking the can down the road for very much longer. Trust me, the budget voting is nothing more then a formality at this point. As I have said before, the terms in the Budget, HCL, Erbil and Chapter 7 type of issues are agreed upon and none factors anymore. The agreements will all come out publicly afterwards. Given the fact that they keep saying the budget vote will be delayed again for another day or so for whatever reason they give, is a great sign that they are very close to finally doing this.

My husband tells me that huge efforts are underway to help resolve the water and energy crisis that face the citizens of Iraq as we speak. Sadly, Over a quarter of the population in Iraq live in poverty, George W. Bush freely gave over 20 billion dollars to help stabilize economic independence, that money is to be used to help pay contractors for the rebuilding of these services.

Wife in the Know

if wife is so much in the know why is she still saying the budget is not approved. when there is a headline on every diner say that it is. not that those are the most credible source of information lol

• Upvote 1

Greeting PD Members,

Yes we will keep the don't promote other sites Forum open for a little while, however it will be officially turned into People Devoted to People, http://www.peopledevotedtopeople.org for those that wish to continue God’s work.    God Bless each and every one of you.

Blessings,   Steve & Ray  And all of the wonderful Mods here at don't promote other sites!

Hello Everybody-

Wife in the Know

HMMMMMMM interesting that when "wife in the know" first came out I believe in Jan, she said she wasn't on any boards, and that she really didn't follow the rooms, Yet more and more she sounds a lot like Stevel. Sounds like a split personality to me.

Enough is enough People just watch the news and forget about these jackwagons who say they know this and that.

When this is done it will be interesting to see how many people will be mad because they followed these gurus believing everyday its done, then when they got tired of BS they sold their dinar.

Study, Study Study, because you are the only one who will look out and take care of yourself

DK

• Upvote 4

That pretty much says it all.  My thoughts as well. Thanks DK.

HMMMMMMM interesting that when "wife in the know" first came out I believe in Jan, she said she wasn't on any boards, and that she really didn't follow the rooms, Yet more and more she sounds a lot like Stevel. Sounds like a split personality to me.

Enough is enough People just watch the news and forget about these jackwagons who say they know this and that.

When this is done it will be interesting to see how many people will be mad because they followed these gurus believing everyday its done, then when they got tired of BS they sold their dinar.

Study, Study Study, because you are the only one who will look out and take care of yourself

DK

• Upvote 1

3.41 <----------- is the tell tale sign,     kool-aid anyone   ,,,,,, yes i said 1 year or even 2 ,  they just passed a budget,  just think the u.s. goverement passes a budget but the dollar doesn`t really change, so just hold the joy stick a bit longer , don`t quit your job yet,,,,  i read somewhere ---------> betty boop post sometime in july ,,, mmmmmmm would be nice but still ,, this is iraq , and not a place where everyday life is easy , so just stay grounded

Edited by jeepguy
  • Upvote 1

What does  HCL stand for. I see everyone talking about it but I dont know what it means. 

Can anyone explain?     Thanks

HydroCarbon Law - It Pertains To The Percentage Of Revenue To Be Allocated To The Kurds For Oil. ;)

80% Of All Fighting In Parliament Stems From The Fact That It Hasn't Been Passed ! :o

Maliki Has Been Low Balling The Kurds On The HCL At 12% ! <_<

The Budget Was Approved Today At 17% Which Is What The Kurds Are Seeking For The HCL ! :)

Now I'm A Glass Half Full Happy Clown But I See That As A Template For Agreement On The HCL !

B)     B)         B)

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1