Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Wed chat 3-06-2013

VIZIOIRAQI

Adam. What can I say your positive attitude and comments keep us all well grounded. Your hard work behind the scenes are appreciated from me if by nobody else. Again thanks for everything. Go Rrrrrr Vvvvvv.

Kcw thanks for copying and of course Viz for posting.  :bravo:  :bravo: 

so answer me this.  Why would they change the value and not introduce lower demons (new currency) makes no sense to raise the value and keep the same currency with the zeroes. They will give ample time to exchange old notes for new.

HA HA Adam just answer that. It's funny how you jumped on that one so fast, ah yes but not fast enough. keep up the good work easy.

No chance at all they have been saying that for 2 years now.....Adam does not know.....sorry

"No chance at all"? What are you doing on this site?

If your purpose here is to heckle and stir the pot, you'll be shown the door shortly.

Adam,  Once the dinars rv will there be a time frame for us to cash in on them, OR, will it be safe to hold on to them and wait for the rate to rises.

I wish I could give a definitive answer, but there's no way to know exactly how they will handle this. I covered a variety of possibilities in this free guide: http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php

It's a quick read and should clear things up for you pretty quickly.

• Upvote 3

Thank you Adam for taking the time to answer my questions. I appreciate it very much.

I have already read your cash in guide. Thanks for that as well. I have to say I've been reading 

all the comments on this site for a while now and it's really without a doubt the best dinar forum

on the web. Thank you for putting it together for all the people such as myself that can use all 

the guidance available.

Big Dinar Hug

Miami Girl 

• Upvote 2