Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*** BUDGET DONE AT 3:42 AM OUR TIME - RATE $3.48 ***

UNEEK

Great post. This site is definitely changing to where the lunatics are running the asylum. Unless you are a super conservative gun loving, government hating good ole boy (or girl) , your stance on everything you post on this site is shown little or no respect. It's ashame because several years back this was the greatest dinar site going where one could engage in intelligent, respectful debate and gain great counter views and information on this investment. Now, unless you are drinking the kool aid, you are beaten into submission by all the folks who lost the first civil war and are apparently arming and preparing themselves for CWII.

I'll only say WOW....(Can't comment further for self-preserving reasons, I have to admit).

• Upvote 1

Great post. This site is definitely changing to where the lunatics are running the asylum. Unless you are a super conservative gun loving, government hating good ole boy (or girl) , your stance on everything you post on this site is shown little or no respect. It's ashame because several years back this was the greatest dinar site going where one could engage in intelligent, respectful debate and gain great counter views and information on this investment. Now, unless you are drinking the kool aid, you are beaten into submission by all the folks who lost the first civil war and are apparently arming and preparing themselves for CWII.

Hey, you forgot my bible. Carry it in one hand and my gun in the other.  :angel:  :lol:  :lol:

• Upvote 1

SPOT ON!!!! I'm glad there's more than me just thinking this. If you want to read how ignorant and hateful this site has become just take a look at any post in the off topics section. I've never read such paranoia in my life!

What amazes me and makes me laugh is how hateful these members are and yet call themselves Christians....Jesus would NEVER talk like them or act like them. Just your typical hypocritical Christian here in America.

Hey, you forgot my bible. Carry it in one hand and my gun in the other.  :angel:  :lol:  :lol:

Yup, because Jesus would want you to have a gun lol

• Upvote 3

SPOT ON!!!! I'm glad there's more than me just thinking this. If you want to read how ignorant and hateful this site has become just take a look at any post in the off topics section. I've never read such paranoia in my life!

What amazes me and makes me laugh is how hateful these members are and yet call themselves Christians....Jesus would NEVER talk like them or act like them. Just your typical hypocritical Christian here in America.

Yup, because Jesus would want you to have a gun lol

YEP HE SURE DOES. 

• Upvote 1

I agree 100%

Thanks UNEEK for bringing this over for us to bash!!  :lol:  :lol:

Supergirl, that was a little to harsh seeing that this was the words of someone other then UNEEK!  We have brought over Okie,Terry K and others for years so that we can break down their post to see if there is one word of truth to them or not!  

Please remember that there are some newbies out there that need to see some of these people for who they really are and what they are all about!

We are all tired from this investment, lets not take it out on each other!!

PLAY NICE!!!  :) 

I agree.  I would like to add we have a need to expose the people who bring this type of material over for who and what they are and the agenda they are constantly pumping.. :twocents:    RV    :soon:  I hope...... :peace:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Getting a bit confused here, Bumper, "thanks UNEEK for bringing this over for us to bash" ???  But then it's the rumor section so no matter how big a lie or how innane the comment, don't bash "play nice". Bump has always come across as a fairly chilled guy, and holds my respect, but IMO a bit more of a crack down on some of this rubbish that is being posted, is long overdue by the Mods. Within a working day I think I can equal anyone that posts on here (and way ahead of the majority) in reading newsfeed concerning the Middle East, and today the killing and bombing reports way outnumber the (so called) news reports from unknown reporters concerning meetings that could not take place due to the number of non existant Reps.  

• Upvote 3

Getting a bit confused here, Bumper, "thanks UNEEK for bringing this over for us to bash" ???  But then it's the rumor section so no matter how big a lie or how innane the comment, don't bash "play nice". Bump has always come across as a fairly chilled guy, and holds my respect, but IMO a bit more of a crack down on some of this rubbish that is being posted, is long overdue by the Mods. Within a working day I think I can equal anyone that posts on here (and way ahead of the majority) in reading newsfeed concerning the Middle East, and today the killing and bombing reports way outnumber the (so called) news reports from unknown reporters concerning meetings that could not take place due to the number of non existant Reps.  

:bravo:  :nothingtoadd:  :bravo:      :peace:

***///

...and another thread on the rv rumour train goes plummeting precariously down the tracks whilst

it's passengers poke one another in the eye... :P 

We like rumours.... they can be fun.... sometimes informative and educational.... sometimes so zany,

but usually entertaining.....

and, if we play nice, we can have some fun without shooting the poor messenger who imported it,

and making the poor MODS work harder than they already are because some rumour-humour-less

people start to poke one another in the eye and start running around with scissors.....

Now do like the nice man said and PLAY NICE!! :wave:  :D

• Upvote 2

***///

...and another thread on the rv rumour train goes plummeting precariously down the tracks whilst

it's passengers poke one another in the eye... :P 

We like rumours.... they can be fun.... sometimes informative and educational.... sometimes so zany,

but usually entertaining.....

and, if we play nice, we can have some fun without shooting the poor messenger who imported it,

and making the poor MODS work harder than they already are because some rumour-humour-less

people start to poke one another in the eye and start running around with scissors.....

Now do like the nice man said and PLAY NICE!! :wave:  :D

Teacher's Pet(s)   :backflip: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

mcjocky1,

I will answer your post even though this thread is locked!

The comment that I made about "bringing a post her for us to bash" was a joke and I guess it was my mistake for not putting a :D

The point I was trying to make is for us to debate/break down the post and not get onto the poster for posting the info!

These RUMORS have been posted here every day sense I started on this site in 09, don't see things changing anytime soon!

The hard part about all of this is when we have members coming to the RUMOR section looking for NEWS!!

That is the members first mistake!

I might read the first couple lines or look at who the arthur of the post is and I might not go any further!!

I have read so many of these through out the past few years that I don't believe any of them unless it comes from on of our LONG TIME members here at DV and then I will read it all!!

As for us MODS cracking down, we have a set of rules that we have to follow and we make notations of "things" in our MOD section so just because you might not see it we pay more attention then most think!

Thanks for the respect and I am hoping that I am showing the same back to you by addressing your post! :)

Please remember that debating is GREAT and we don't want to have to step into any thread but we will when we HAVE to!!

PLAY NICE is something I have said for years and it usually only get;s said when it members that I respect and most here know me that after posting the PLAY NICE post the next part is taking away posting and sometimes banning!! I am tired of banning people!! :D :D

Thanks

Bump

• Upvote 2