3 replies to this topic

#1 BigRobowski

BigRobowski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:02 AM

Hi I am new here and while I'm still on the fence on whether to purchase dinar,I am wondering where a good place to purchase is if I decide to... Is buyalittledinar.com safe to use?

#2 Adam Montana

Adam Montana

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 11,034 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:16 AM

Moving this to the "buy and sell" section.

---------------------

Fact: VIP members are positioned to make thousands more than they spend on VIP fees. Want to know how? Read up on the BENEFITS of Dinar News Network.

Read my Blog :: Benefit from my RV INTEL book! :: Download the free "Cash In Guide" HERE :: new.gifText message service!

EVERYONEWhitelist my emails to you with this link: Whitelist Instructions.

VIP MEMBERS before you do anything, please start here:

1. What you get in the VIP
2. Text message Service (Free for VIPs)
3: VIP Certificate FAQ
4: Get your Certificate NOW
5. Download Adam's Book and the Cash In Guide (Free for VIPs)
6. Protect your investment: $520,000 in 10 years

Disclaimer: The information and content provided above is the opinion of Adam Montana, and is being provided for entertainment purposes only. Neither Adam Montana nor dinarvets.com assumes, and hereby disclaims, any liability to any party for the content or information herein, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided. Taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. The information is not financial, legal or other advice and is not intended as a substitute for the advice of qualified professional advisors. Before taking any action you should consult with your own financial advisors, attorneys and other professionals.

#3 Goldiegirl

Goldiegirl

Reaching For The Stars

• Banned
  • 3,678 posts
  • LocationOn the Beach Drinking Margarita's

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:09 AM

Dinarbanker (Sterling Currency is their new name) has always been professional and reliable. Can't speak for any other sellers.

"May you have the strength of eagles' wings, the faith and courage to fly to new heights, and the wisdom of the universe to carry you there"

#4 genx4me

genx4me

VIP

• Platinum VIP
  • 1,017 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

Dinarbanker (Sterling Currency is their new name) has always been professional and reliable. Can't speak for any other sellers.

I agree GG. After the banks stopped selling, I used these guys. Never had any problems. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy