Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

yesterday i just happen to be watching -CNN--and they where talking about iraq and how it is going down hill

it wasnt much but starting this week they are going to be reporting more on iraq- so i just wanted every one to watch cnn starting monday and we can get some true facts on what is really going on--instead of all the---BS--

THAT FLYS AROUND HERE FROM PEOPLE IN THE KNOW---not making fun or saying bad about people in the know i just think the intel that is told to them isnot accurate---jmo.---thanks for reading

• Upvote 2

*****////

...."...not accurate..."  Hmmmnnn..... :shrug:

and we suppose cnn IS...?! <_<  ri-i-i-i-ight....... 

everybody knows they write the news to fit their agenda... production artists, editors of fact....

they are worse than gurus! :P 

The only reliable CNN around here is The DinarThug's ClownNewsNetwork.... :lol::cigar:

If you're under the impression that cnn is going to announce the RV on their "news" "shows", sorry,

but that's not how it works.... <_<

If they do, we'll eat yer dinar..... :wave:  :lmao:

• Upvote 3

Dear Hydrant i hate to brake you hart on this matter but if you think your going to get true facts from CNN you have lost your mind. The media is totlay bias and only report what Washington tells them to report. Iraq could have solid gold bricks paving there streets and Cnn would tell you there streets were sand. CBC, NBC, Cnn all bias.Onley one i watch is Fox and some times they wont report on things they should. But to watch the others you miaswell watch Roseann.

• Upvote 10

uhhhhhhhhggggggg dang had a good post and lost it, ------> basically, if c,n,n, and n,p,r, and algazeria news all carry iraq, it will be something big, most likely arabs, in the streets, or the lifting of chapter 7 ,,

• Upvote 1

Dear Hydrant i hate to brake you hart on this matter but if you think your going to get true facts from CNN you have lost your mind. The media is totlay bias and only report what Washington tells them to report. Iraq could have solid gold bricks paving there streets and Cnn would tell you there streets were sand. CBC, NBC, Cnn all bias.Onley one i watch is Fox and some times they wont report on things they should. But to watch the others you miaswell watch Roseann.

Rossean has nice nuts. :-D

yesterday i just happen to be watching -CNN--and they where talking about iraq and how it is going down hill

it wasnt much but starting this week they are going to be reporting more on iraq- so i just wanted every one to watch cnn starting monday and we can get some true facts on what is really going on--instead of all the---BS--

THAT FLYS AROUND HERE FROM PEOPLE IN THE KNOW---not making fun or saying bad about people in the know i just think the intel that is told to them isnot accurate---jmo.---thanks for reading

- CNN, CNBC, CBS. MSNBC are are censored news agencies -

- You are better off looking into a Crystal ball or using a Weegee board -

- Main stream media is manipulated and distorts the truth -

- Please Please Please don't believe their Lies - (you're smarter than that)

- If anything - they will tell you the opposite of the truth -

- In actuality - IRAQ is preparing to RV into total prosperity -

-

• Upvote 2

Yeah.And the Best Place to find out the Truth is CNN? 

People, People !!

Excuse me all this bickering over news channels.   

and for the last 4 years or so we have been getting our iraqi news from a

CLOWN !!!!

hahahahahahahaha

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

• Upvote 2

The entire world is moving into Iraq, and has been for quite some time, and the monetary value of all of this is in the trillions of dollars...and where is U.S. Media on all of this?....(I have people I talk to, that are either in other countries, and/or that see much of this from foreign news services, from even here in the U.S., but say that when they get back home in the U.S., or when they watch U.S. Media, they see nothing but the same old car bombs and building bombings pics most of the time)...(and mostly all we see are the bombings, and why are some of them the same pictures from the past)....Just for an example, on the differentiation and comparison of the same thing in reverse...why is it when...(as a hypothetical)...when an auto manufacturer or assembly plant is trying to decide which state to put their plant in here in the U.S., and while the company visits the different states, regions or territories, as per where may be the final place to locate...we will hear about it in the news for 6 months or a year possibly, until we are sick and tired of hearing about it...Why then, if in Iraq, where there are things from 10 to 100 times bigger, if not more, even happening sometimes daily.....(even including huge American Companies).....yet we hear nothing?...IMO...I believe there will always be bombings in Iraq and the entire middle eastern region, as there always have been...what many dont know, is that the death toll in just one major city in America from violence..is sometimes more than the deaths of U.S. Soldiers for the same given amount of time periods from being in a war zone...and now they want OUR guns because of what goes on in one of these crime infested concrete jungles...We all know that the crimes that are'nt committed...are due to the MANY that do own Guns...(and even the anti gunnners know that the day guns are outlawed, that the criminal, who never will surrender his gun, will probably be making guns with machine lathes in basements on the very night that they become outlawed, and then the gun trade would be more lucrative than drugs, and who do you think would have access to them first)....Just as another example, that all of this KNOWN BY THE MEDIA AS A FACT as well...so where is real media truth on that one too?...Or as per the true statistics, which have shown that crime rises from what they want to do, (ban guns), while media helps them perpetrate their plans...Bottom Line: IMO...Watch what Iraq actually DOES monetarily, and not what Iraq or U.S. Media says, as the largest companies in the World, and the Superpowers, are not all there to lose money!....

• Upvote 1