Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - Urgent From Iraqia TV: Investment Firms Forced To Trade With IQD !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Outskirts Of Baghdad In The Middle Of A Sandstorm While Licking An Ice Cream Cone ! Hmmm, I Don't Remember Ordering One With Sprinkles ?

URGENT FROM IRAQIA TV:

FINANCE COMMITTEE CALLS THE GOV TO FORCE INVESTMENT COMPANIES TO TRADE IN IQD

thumbsup.gifshutthefrontdoor.png

DELTA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ta Da !!! .......... heeheehee.gif

Nite Delta and Thank You for this info.......... Love Ya !!! big_wave.gif

KTFA,

Frank

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE ONLY WAY FOR THOSE COMPANIES TO USE DINAR. IT HAS TO BE TRADABLE .. MORE VALUE RV ...YOU CAN SAY ARTICLE 8. handshake2.gif

DELTA

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRANKIE....ZEBARI SAID WE ARE COMPLET OUT OF 7

LOVE YOU BROTHER TAKE CARE OF THE BACK

DELTA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Question From Ransom)

Delta... Frank would this be implemented as of now or in the future? Thanks for all you do?

ASAP

DELTA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS DELTA...This is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE...Is it not?

Any idea if you think it moves the timeline up? I asked Frankee about this on the call.

Sources
I have say nothing till after the 1st of March and the tenth with
Talabani returning would seem optimal to synchronize an RV around a
political show of unity after a National meeting. With Maliki hopefully
exited, it would seem logical to have Talabani , Barzani and Sistani
with others showing unity in/around an RV.

Bluestar

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Article From WalkingStick)

Parliamentary Finance Committee calls on the Government to impose investment companies trading in Iraqi dinars

February 27, 2013, 9:40 am

news_9311389.jpg

Parliamentary Finance Committee called on the government to impose the Iraqi dinar in the dealings of investment companies operating in the country with a view to supporting and strengthening of the local currency abroad.

A
member of the Commission and the Iraqi List MP Hassan al-Bayati said in
an interview transferred reporter "news agency, Iraqi," that: "directed
the Central Bank to support investment in dinars will support the
national currency and the Iraqi economy, and this prompts us to call to
rely on the dinar all insider and external to increase its value and
enhance confidence of the world and be a competitor of international
currencies. "

He added that: "Most countries in the world depend
commercial and investment operations on its national currency, while
Iraq still depends on the dollar, ماجعل the value of the Iraqi dinar
parked on the price of the U.S. dollar."

http://www.iraqyoon.net/news_details.php?details=3564

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(From Delta) "FRANKIE....ZEBARI SAID WE ARE COMPLET OUT OF 7" -

Frank's Response .......

Copy on Z .... TY.

Plane landed yesterday at KW from Iraq........ Opposite of request from December....... Brilliant.

CH7 gone but when will we enter art8 of IMF?

IMO........ After plane returns.

I dislike saying goodbye to Feb but I understand with an ecclesiastical obedience at the moment.

Therefore T back before 10th.......... MARK !!!

All flies say M is neutralized but ........ Need to know when he will be gone to NY. ( how ironic)

ABT
is only obeying AoP. Yes M put him in but we control and protect the
CBI ........ Matrix of their future. GOI will reject but who cares.

HCL is the food CITIZENS scream for in Green Zone.

ISX is slow but ready.

For
these eager Investment Companies to come INTO Iraq to use BOTH IQDs and
80% of workers must be Iraqis ...... BOTH ....... Are about to EXPLODE
Iraq's Economy ..... LD's ...... International Trade ..... ISX ....
Trust and Confidence ...... Bank Accounts and create the infra structure
to support an increase in the IQD VALUE along with their silent assets!
It will IMPOLDE High Inflation ........ Evil in the GOI .......
Protesting ....... Counterfeit and Smuggling with the CBI and unite a
divide Iraq.

So........ I move Team to 1 to 7.

Take care Sir .... Be Safe........ Aloha my Dear Friend ....... TY for staying with me till ........ The End.

KTFA,

Frank

• Upvote 3

Here Is A Link To The DV News Section For The Above Posted Article ! ;)

Parliamentary Finance Committee calls on the Government to impose investment companies trading in Iraqi dinars

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/142522-parliamentary-finance-committee-calls-on-the-government-to-impose-investment-companies-trading-in-iraqi-dinars/#ixzz2MDvwHDjM

B)B)B)

• Upvote 6

One of these days one of these idiots are going to be right. Then we will go around for a while not believing them. Finally Adam will send our text and we will send back to him............Sorry we already got it from OAKIE......

yeah right lol

I'm having a hard time holding down my lunch after reading that dookie.

lol.

One of these days one of these idiots are going to be right. Then we will go around for a while not believing them. Finally Adam will send our text and we will send back to him............Sorry we already got it from OAKIE......

yeah right lol

IF ONLY.....

The only thing I got out of this post and it has been done to death , Iraq must dedollarize which will lead to chap8 and RV --release from  chap7, wto and internatonal business---their own reconized internationally traded currency--which was deiberately done to pull dinars off the incountry street --then making the citizens open bank acccounts with no choice about doing it--Shabbs Man is a genius--he has his fingers on every twist and turn ---now the icing on the cake is adding a value larger then the dollar to appeal to the greed of of the citizens with no other choice but go to the banks---I think it is brillant---long term brillant thinking and setting the stage--Shabbs might of been ready last year to RV but it never would of happened from him --the stage wasn't set yet to do it without failure---the time is very close[iMO] when it happens the Shabb MAn should get an acadamy award for best slieght of hand the world has ever seen!

• Upvote 3

what i got out of this post was that someone lost his sheep, and someone else has read the how to idiots book on repairing RV's up to chapter 8. and the evil goi will blow up the lost matrix,

But what bothers me is not that they are plumb crazy...it is that I am starting to understand it

• Upvote 1

Thanks for bringing the article to back it up with Thug!!!  The Clown News Network ROCKS!!!!! :bravo: 

Here Is A Link To The DV News Section For The Above Posted Article ! ;)

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/142522-parliamentary-finance-committee-calls-on-the-government-to-impose-investment-companies-trading-in-iraqi-dinars/#ixzz2MDvwHDjM

B) B) B)

• Upvote 1