Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Kim Clement Dinar Prophecy**

easyrider

And PS.  some that are called to the office of Prophet- dont necessarily have the strongest or most accurate gift!  There are many anointed and hear God prophetically ..razor sharp details- that do so on a level greater than some called to that office.  Is your pastor the most pastoral member of your church?  No- he has other attributes that God saw fit to lead and head pastor that congregation.  The same is true with the office of Prophet today.  It may be their leadership, or character, or wisdom- or calling to influence governments or high level decisions... or their level of authority and ability to raise up prophetic ministers- that befit their calling to that office.  Not just their prophetic gifting.   Again- I think too many just because they have some gifting- call themselves Prophets.  When they shouldnt be.  And dont represent the responsibility of that office well.  They are just flaky prophetic people - who attach their self worth to that particular gift of theirs.  

God told me that the Dinar was gonna decrease in value :-/ i told him he was crazy. Then he said "no nate, your crazy IM GOD" and i said hell ya i must be crazy cause im talking to God. Then santa claus showed up with a big bag of dinar and told me not to worry about what the big guy said cause he dont know ****. Then the easter bunny put two dollars under my pillow and i was soo happy. So sorry guys there is no RV cause god said so. Also while talking to him he said there is no god too and that if there was he wouldnt burn people for eternity just cause they didnt pick him. He also said people that believe this would also have served hitler, he burned less people than god has so far.

Ach! Mein Got Fater in heaven! You had the same dream as me? Holy Sh---!, Ah, I mean, Golly! That's great to hear. I thought I was going crazy. Oh, I didnt get $2, however, I got a dredel-That jewish god is sooo cheap!

People, I think the whole point of prophesy is to encourage people to make more righteous choices in their life. If you look at Revlations in the New Testament, John is clearly trying to warn people that if they stay on their current course of action, horrible things will result. He tries to encourage people to lead more Godly lives and thereby mitigate the prophesied, negative outcomes. The whole point to living is making choices and growing, so if the future is static and we couldn't make a difference, what would be the point in living at all? I believe prophecies are simply glimpses of the future based on the current, most probable outcome at that point in time in which they are made. But that probability can and will change if different choices are made.... and that is why prophecies are never 100% correct. If you think about it, the best result of a bad prophecy is that it will actually turn out wrong. Why? Because people didn't like the course they were on and so made conscious choices to do things differently so that they wouldn't end up there. In the case of a positive prophecy, I think it is given to encourage people to stay righteous and continue to live a good life. However, I don't think there's ever a guarantee that things will turn out a particular way, there are just too many people involved in a given situation and all these people's choices work together to create the outcome.

So in the end, while I occasionally enjoy reading predictions, I don't let them have too much influence in my life. I just try to stay focussed on my life and my choices and I try to make the most loving and kind ones I can. I think that's the whole point to life. On the other hand, if I do listen to a prophesy, I'd prefer it to be a happy one rather than a sad one, so though I don't know anything about this Kim guy, I'm glad it's pro-RV rather than anti!!! So thanks Easy....

God bless you all and GOOOOOOO RV!!!

Just my 2 cents for what its worth to all you. Believe or not. I dont care. The Good Lord Jesus does not let me get in bad business deals. I dont know this guy or care to know him (kim). I do know that the Good Lord Jesus says you shall know my flock by the fruit they bear. You dont need a pecan tree to tell you its a pecan tree. I dont need a Christian to tell me they are Christian. If a person goes around telling me, they are big Christian, right up front, I start covering my rear end, from having something stuck up it. I sure dont need a guy telling me hes a prophet. If he does, just remember what I say, start the covering process. JMHO. Go RV!!!

• Upvote 1

God gifts us and calls us to fulfill certain purposes in our lives.  And in some cases (as He states) some are called to be prophets, teachers, pastors, evangelists, apostles.  It is their main career path so to speak.  Just because someone has some ability to teach- doesn’t always mean their calling was to be a teacher.  (His) Sheep hear His voice.  God is always speaking to all of us, and the more time we take to listen, we become more familiar to His voice.  I foolishly did all the one sided jabbering for years.  Daddy is fun and exciting and

interesting and of course being omniscient, all sorts of wisdom and insight and otherwise unknown details can be learned.  Earthly parents enjoy conveying such, how much more Heavenly Father?  (“If you ask your parent for bread, will he give you a stone?”)   ‘All good things

come from God.’    Inventions and breakthroughs in the earth.  Of course needed direction, answers…  This includes asking and hearing directly.  Visions, dreams, His voice- imprints.  God wants us all to hear what He’s saying.  And on a personal level.  And we all can prophesy- basically seeing others as God sees them with spiritual eyes and calling out the gold in them.  If that were not true- Paul wouldn’t tell us to desire the gift of prophesy the MOST.  (because were are seeing our fellow man through eyes of love- not their outside and junk)  Why would Paul give a directive if it’s impossible.  So using our prophetic gifting and being called to the office of Prophet are two separate things.  And I acknowledge people who call themselves a “Prophet,” is sometimes suspect.  How does one always know clearly enough to do so?  More should be reticent or at least slow to do so.  And in whatever we do, demonstrating humility. But just some were created and called to be teachers, some indeed are called to primarily be a prophetic voice. And if that is their office- then responsible to lead and equip others in that regard. 

But let me clarify what I mean by 60% accurate.  We are not talking about flipping a coin 10x and being “right” 6 out of 10 times.  Sure, that is possible.  But in talking about the prophetic- the 60% part that is accurate- is not derived from 50-50 instances.  When I am praying for

someone- for example my co worker.  She wouldn’t tell me what was troubling her.  But my spirit gave me the name Krystal, and some details about what is ailing her etc.  Unknown to me, is that is her sister.  I didn’t know that, or the other specific details about that situation.  So the parts I heard God clearly on and turned out to be accurate- odds are 1 in a million.  But other things I THINK I am hearing or

feeling, or simply hear correctly but INTERPRET wrong- may contribute to the 40% that is erroneous.  So when I am sharing something prophetically, I forthrightly say I “think” or “feel” like God is saying this about you or your situation.   So even those called to the office (job) as Prophet to the body of Christ, and very gifted and familiar to His voice, get stuff wrong.  It still has to pass through their own human filter (and mindsets), or they may simply interpret what they are hearing incorrectly.  (like governments and economies).   And like anything else in life, unless we are willing to be wrong, and make mistakes, (even criticized), we will never succeed either. 

Proverbs- ‘Where there are no oxen, the feeding trough is clean, but profits come through the strength of the ox.’  

Prophecy I similar to using an ox.  If you do, the stable will not be clean.  It’s messy sometimes.  And there is risk, but still valuable. 

In the old covenant- the priests and temple itself served a different role than today- believers being united with Christ under the new

covenant.  The same is true as the calling of the Prophet.  He is not infallible because of his job title, or to be stoned like old covenant prophets.  He is to help provide wisdom and guidance for the body, to encourage, and equip others in their gift. 

I have never read of the "office of the

prophet" either in the OT or the NT.  There is the office of priest,

priesthood, elders and deacons, but not one reference to the office of a

prophet.  Individuals were given the gift of prophecy and that is clear in

1Corinthians 12, 13, 14; Ep 4:10-13; 1Tim 4:14 with 1:18.  Yet all these

speak of the “gift of prophecy” and not the office of a prophet. If there is

no reference to this office in the Bible, who established the office of

prophet, men or God?

The book of Corinthians was on of the first

books (letters) written by Paul.  The new saints needed all the

gifts.  They had no Scripture, no instruction, and no direction accept

through gifts given by the Spirit. The gift of prophecy

and discernment and sign gifts (miracles, healings, tongues, interpretation of

tongues) were necessary for revelation to be accepted by the new group of

believers.  When revelation was given it was confirmed by either another

prophet or by a sign gift (Heb 2:1-4; Mk 16:20; Lk 1:2). Once the revelation

was completed then no more revelation was needed.  The word of God was and

is complete.  Now, is the message from God, the New Covenant, complete

or incomplete?  If it is incomplete and we still have need for further

revelation, then the NT is only partial and we need more books (letters) added

to it. I don't believe that, but if we need the prophets today revealing

more of God's word to us, then the Bible is not complete and we only have a

part of what God has said.  Do you really believe that?  I hope

not.   

Teaching is not an office it is a gift.  I

believe we do have these individuals with these gifts within the church, and

prophecy is certainly among the gifts.  My gift is teaching and

exhortation, and discernment.  From what I glean from Scripture the gift

of being a prophet in both OT and NT was primarily to teach and call God’s

people to repentance. Prophesying or predicting the future or giving revelation

since revelation is no longer needed.  The gift of a prophet is not just

to give new revelation but also to proclaim or preach the revelation already

given, and call people to repentance and faith.  That was the major function

of the prophet. 

Can individuals who claim to have a prophetic

gift fail to get the information correct? It's possible but

highly unlikely.  When God speaks through the mouth of an OT or NT prophet

to reveal something in the future, they never missed. They were moved or given

words by the Holy Spirit!  If God said it, it was true and 100% on target.

When the Spirit was poured out on Pentecost every believer received the

indwelling of the Spirit.  The Spirit then gave them gifts to do the work they had been called to do or

accomplish.  The apostles were told

that they would receive this indwelling and given power to speak and teach

accurately the message given to them (Jno 14:16-18, 25-26) and He would bring

all things He said to them to their remembrance.  Now, either He did give

them "all" things or He didn't.  Either He taught them "all

things" are He didn't.  John 16:13 states that He will "guide"

them "into all truth." 

All who called themselves prophets in the NT

were not inspired prophets of God. 

Was Paul in error by pronouncing judgment upon those who were perverting

the gospel (Galatians 1:6-10)?  Or was John wrong to require an agreement

with the word of God in 1John 4:1-6?

It is imposed on Christian that we not be

blinded by the God of this world (2Cor 4:1-5) who will cause individuals to

preach and teach a perverted gospel. There was not one

time that the prophets under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit were ever

wrong, or missed a prophecy.  After

all, they were speaking the word of God.

Prophets today are basically preachers of the

word of God that they receive from the studying the Bible.  There may be insight they discover by

study and experience, by meditation and memory, or by knowing the inclinations

of a person, or knowing the events of history.  But I have never known anyone in the my lifetime who has

been a true prophet of God giving unstudied, unlearned, unknown words which

reveal God’s will for the future. None. 

Most of the supposed prophecies are educated guesses that I could make

from news reports and gathered information.  And I would be correct 60-70% of the time, but that is not

the biblical prophet gift.   

• Upvote 1

I have never read of the "office of the

prophet" either in the OT or the NT.  There is the office of priest,

priesthood, elders and deacons, but not one reference to the office of a

prophet.  Individuals were given the gift of prophecy and that is clear in

1Corinthians 12, 13, 14; Ep 4:10-13; 1Tim 4:14 with 1:18.  Yet all these

speak of the “gift of prophecy” and not the office of a prophet. If there is

no reference to this office in the Bible, who established the office of

prophet, men or God?

The book of Corinthians was on of the first

books (letters) written by Paul.  The new saints needed all the

gifts.  They had no Scripture, no instruction, and no direction accept

through gifts given by the Spirit. The gift of prophecy

and discernment and sign gifts (miracles, healings, tongues, interpretation of

tongues) were necessary for revelation to be accepted by the new group of

believers.  When revelation was given it was confirmed by either another

prophet or by a sign gift (Heb 2:1-4; Mk 16:20; Lk 1:2). Once the revelation

was completed then no more revelation was needed.  The word of God was and

is complete.  Now, is the message from God, the New Covenant, complete

or incomplete?  If it is incomplete and we still have need for further

revelation, then the NT is only partial and we need more books (letters) added

to it. I don't believe that, but if we need the prophets today revealing

more of God's word to us, then the Bible is not complete and we only have a

part of what God has said.  Do you really believe that?  I hope

not.   

Teaching is not an office it is a gift.  I

believe we do have these individuals with these gifts within the church, and

prophecy is certainly among the gifts.  My gift is teaching and

exhortation, and discernment.  From what I glean from Scripture the gift

of being a prophet in both OT and NT was primarily to teach and call God’s

people to repentance. Prophesying or predicting the future or giving revelation

since revelation is no longer needed.  The gift of a prophet is not just

to give new revelation but also to proclaim or preach the revelation already

given, and call people to repentance and faith.  That was the major function

of the prophet. 

Can individuals who claim to have a prophetic

gift fail to get the information correct? It's possible but

highly unlikely.  When God speaks through the mouth of an OT or NT prophet

to reveal something in the future, they never missed. They were moved or given

words by the Holy Spirit!  If God said it, it was true and 100% on target.

When the Spirit was poured out on Pentecost every believer received the

indwelling of the Spirit.  The Spirit then gave them gifts to do the work they had been called to do or

accomplish.  The apostles were told

that they would receive this indwelling and given power to speak and teach

accurately the message given to them (Jno 14:16-18, 25-26) and He would bring

all things He said to them to their remembrance.  Now, either He did give

them "all" things or He didn't.  Either He taught them "all

things" are He didn't.  John 16:13 states that He will "guide"

them "into all truth." 

All who called themselves prophets in the NT

were not inspired prophets of God. 

Was Paul in error by pronouncing judgment upon those who were perverting

the gospel (Galatians 1:6-10)?  Or was John wrong to require an agreement

with the word of God in 1John 4:1-6?

It is imposed on Christian that we not be

blinded by the God of this world (2Cor 4:1-5) who will cause individuals to

preach and teach a perverted gospel. There was not one

time that the prophets under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit were ever

wrong, or missed a prophecy.  After

all, they were speaking the word of God.

Prophets today are basically preachers of the

word of God that they receive from the studying the Bible.  There may be insight they discover by

study and experience, by meditation and memory, or by knowing the inclinations

of a person, or knowing the events of history.  But I have never known anyone in the my lifetime who has

been a true prophet of God giving unstudied, unlearned, unknown words which

reveal God’s will for the future. None. 

Most of the supposed prophecies are educated guesses that I could make

from news reports and gathered information.  And I would be correct 60-70% of the time, but that is not

the biblical prophet gift.   

Nelg, we need the people who are called into these offices to operate in their office as much today as they did then. To say that we don't because we have the bible is in error. The offices referred to in Ephesians 4 are nouns, not adjectives. The words gifts are two separate words in the greek as I shared with you earlier. When you say this scripture applies to us today but these scriptures don't apply to us today is error and I don't think you want to go there. Why do we need pastors, elders or bishops today and not apostlee, prophets, evangelists or teachers. teacher in Eph 4; didaskalos From G1321; an instructor (generally or specifically): - doctor, master, teacher.

• Upvote 1

I have been debating whether or not I should respond in this 

thread or not. Is this man a profit of God? Only God knows. Can

God use this man to send a message? God can use ANYTHING or

ANYONE he likes. He created all that is created, and everything belongs

to him. I was spending some time with Jesus today, praying and just drinking

in his love when I had this process of thought.

nothing nothing nothing nothing suddenly something. What does that mean?

Let me show you what occurred to me,

Sunday-nothing, Monday-nothing, Tuesday-nothing, Wednesday-nothing

THEN SUDDENLY THURSDAY

SOMETHING.

Just a thought for all to consider.  

I don't normally comment on the relgious threads posted on DV but for some reason today, I just can't keep quiet on this topic. :D  What makes him a "Prophet"?

Do you know how many stories I have read about some drunk or druggie seeing the lord and have all of a sudden can speak the words of God?

You decide for youself. Is he real or has he found a way to captialize on something using God to gain attention, fame and followers?

I like to see the background of these men and women(or Prophets) who proclaim to speak to God.

http://kimclement.com/index.php?menu=14

http://www.cfni.org/about

I will say this.  I have read and studied some very famous Mediums who did channel God or his God's messengers. Are they Prophets?  It seems the word Prophet gets a better rating than Medium.

You can google Edgar Cayce (named the "Sleeping Prophet") or Arthur Ford a Medium and ordained minister btw

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Cayce

http://psychictruth.info/Medium_Arthur_Augustus_Ford.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Ford

We all have the ability to do what Arthur and Edgar and yes maybe even what Kim Clement can do. Some of us are just better at it than others.

I don't wish to upset anyone with my post.  I just don't understand the use of the word "Prophet" in 2013, He may not even be as good as Arthur and Edgar were and they were scruntized for their work until their death. :)

Three things you don't discuss without hurting someone's feelings :  Religion, politics, and family. I joined this site for news, rumors, and discussion on the Iraq dinar investment. If the vast majority of people here want to spout their personal religous beliefs, maybe they should think about starting a website geared for that topic. The funny thing is, the less there is to talk about this investment the MORE people starting posting about the three.. :twocents: ... Patience is a virtue.. :twothumbs: ... I'm retiring with a +$0.10 rv... :P ..  Here's hoping for it....

Edited by mgpwia1
  • Upvote 1

Nelg, we need the people who are called into these offices to operate in their office as much today as they did then. To say that we don't because we have the bible is in error. The offices referred to in Ephesians 4 are nouns, not adjectives. The words gifts are two separate words in the greek as I shared with you earlier. When you say this scripture applies to us today but these scriptures don't apply to us today is error and I don't think you want to go there. Why do we need pastors, elders or bishops today and not apostlee, prophets, evangelists or teachers. teacher in Eph 4; didaskalos From G1321; an instructor (generally or specifically): - doctor, master, teacher.

I was about to respond to this and im so glad you did. We wonder why the church today is pathetic compared to the new testament. It has nothing to do with the fact that "the perfect has come" referring to the bible..... not. It is because the setup of the church that we see in the new testament is nothing like we see today. 5 fold ministry has been completely disregarded as meaningless. "pastors, teachers" have been exalted as the head of the church where if you look at the new testament (which is what Christians have to go off of)pastors and teachers fall below the office of the Apostle and Prophet. If God is a God of order, then why would Christians not be following the order set down for us in scripture. Sad, thing is. Many people are called to great things such as apostle, prophet, evangelist, but get molded into a pastorship role based of pure religion. stifling their gifts and forcing them to take a role they weren't meant for. IMHO I would rather hear the voice and power of God in church spoken through a prophet, than hear what someone has prepared a week in advance reasoned out alot by human knowledge. Like paul said "I did not come at you with fine sounding arguments, but with a demonstration of the power from the Holy Spirit.

I was about to respond to this and im so glad you did. We wonder why the church today is pathetic compared to the new testament. It has nothing to do with the fact that "the perfect has come" referring to the bible..... not. It is because the setup of the church that we see in the new testament is nothing like we see today. 5 fold ministry has been completely disregarded as meaningless. "pastors, teachers" have been exalted as the head of the church where if you look at the new testament (which is what Christians have to go off of)pastors and teachers fall below the office of the Apostle and Prophet. If God is a God of order, then why would Christians not be following the order set down for us in scripture. Sad, thing is. Many people are called to great things such as apostle, prophet, evangelist, but get molded into a pastorship role based of pure religion. stifling their gifts and forcing them to take a role they weren't meant for. IMHO I would rather hear the voice and power of God in church spoken through a prophet, than hear what someone has prepared a week in advance reasoned out alot by human knowledge. Like paul said "I did not come at you with fine sounding arguments, but with a demonstration of the power from the Holy Spirit.

We have strayed from the writings in the word of God but God will bring us full circle. You mention five fold ministry and that seems to be a topic that is being talked about as time goes by. I have read that Bro David Wilkerson was considered a prophet of the modern day church while he was alive and his response was he didn't think of himself as a prophet. He thought that God gave him words of exhortation for the church because there is a lot of nonsense or worldliness in the church. *** pastors being accepted, singing worldly songs, name it and claim it doctrine and what have you. The old testament God told us not to incorporate pagan ways into our worship of Him. Worship is service. Kim Clement doesn't listen to radio, TV or other medias so what he receives from the Lord won't be tainted by outside influences. Kim Clement prophesied that the dead would float in the streets of New Orleans prior to Kitrina and low and behold we witnessed that on TV. Has Kim Clement missed it at times, it appears he has by what has been posted here. I can tell you this, he was invited to speak at one of the other dinar sites and the person running that site said that Kim said it would RV by October. I listened to Kim's prophecy about the dinar as he gave it and he mentioned no dates or rates. We have to be careful when others add to someones words.

• Upvote 1

I understand your concern.  If the office of prophet is not found in the Scripture then you might need to rethink your position.  The Greek terms for gifts can be a noun or adjective  The use in Ephesians 4 are nouns because they refer to persons with the gift.  However, consider that apostles (in the restricted sense of the 12 and Paul) and prophets (in the restricted sense of those who gave us the word of God), together they are described as the "foundation stones" of the church (2:20) and refers to those who have given to us the NT.  While the evangelists, pastor-teachers (one word) are those who train and shepherd the members of the body to bring them to maturity. The only office within that group are the pastor-teachers. My point still remains, where do you find the "office" of prophet within the church today? My claiming that I am a "prophet" with a "revelation from God" does not make it so.  Apostles and Prophets are the foundation of the body and establish the rules, guidelines, and authority for the saints.  Evangelists and pastor-teachers teach and mature the saints through education and training of the word of God, but they are not the final authority.

Final word on this subject.  The individual has an obligation to study and learn God's word fully. To do that that person must rely upon ONE authority, Christ.  His will for our lives is found in His word not in the doctrines of men.  "Let God be found true and every man be found a liar" are sound words to remember.  Prophets who claim to spout of new visions and dreams of new revelation are frauds and those who follow them are setting themselves up for a fall. 

Enjoyed the discussion.  Goodbye.

• Upvote 2