Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Kim Clement Dinar Prophecy**

easyrider

January 30, 2005- Oklahoma City, OK: August, September, and October are going to be very wonderful in terms of the economy. There’s going to be a huge breakthrough God has planned and set aside.

And this is what the Lord said to me, “Because you have chosen the man that I wanted to be in the White House, and America had a choice, I will cause the next four years to be the greatest and to bring in the greatest harvest that the United States of America has ever seen in its centuries of history. In a four-year period there is going to be the greatest harvest. And I’m not talking about Asia. I’m not talking about Africa. I’m talking about this nation!”Schools, colleges, universities, the legal system, children . . . every one of them are going to be unbelievably revived. That is happening because there is a man in the Oval Office that God chose to watch over this nation. He is the watchman over the United States of America. “I’ve raised up a watchman. I’ve raised up a doorkeeper, a housekeeper. I’ve raised up somebody that’s going to watch over. He’s called the Gatekeeper of America. This man that you put in the White House, whether some of you agree with him or not, shall pray, and there will be four years of the greatest harvest that America has ever seen.”

Atheism Destroyed

Between August, September, and October there is a window open for families in America for atheism to be destroyed, for legalism to be destroyed, and for religion to be destroyed.

Life Span of Man

The age of man — the normal death age — will be 100 years of age, Bob Hope being the example of this.Twins

This will be a generation to bring forth more twins than any other because of the abortions that have taken place. God is putting double in the womb, so we have double trouble for the powers of hell!

Double Portion in 2005

“The earth is Mine. In 2004, the enemy came in and illegally stole in a year that I had purposed for great breakthrough. Now, because he did that to you, your families, your businesses, your homes, your finances, and your ministries, now I am in the position to pay you back with a double portion of what you were supposed to receive that year! So, not only do you have double trouble, but you have a double anointing, a double prosperity. You have a double power. You have double authority. You have a double of everything that was stolen from you — it’s yours this year. “And,” God says, “there is an abundance coming upon this house and upon this people. Rejoice as the prophet prophesies. It’s yours!”

CLAIM 1: Economic Breakthrough in August-October 2011

Kim Clement claims:

August, September, and October are going to be very wonderful in terms of the economy. There’s going to be a huge breakthrough God has planned and set aside.”

There is nothing of a huge breakthrough in terms of the economy in August-October 2005.

Note the GDP growth chart:

(Source; cf. this other source as well)

Would you say there is anything different in the last quarter of 2005 (which September and October fall under)?

If one expect some major economic breakthrough in August, September and October 2005 why do we find that economic reports stating problems in these areas:

* Short-Term Credit Measures (August 2005 SGS);

* Income Variance/Dispersion (September 2005 SGS);

* Consumer Price Index (an original background article and October 2005 SGS); (SOURCE)

CLAIM 2: Greatest harvest in 2005-2009

Kim Clement claims:

And this is what the Lord said to me, “Because you have chosen the man that I wanted to be in the White House, and America had a choice, I will cause the next four years to be the greatest and to bring in the greatest harvest that the United States of America has ever seen in its centuries of history. In a four-year period there is going to be the greatest harvest. And I’m not talking about Asia. I’m not talking about Africa. I’m talking about this nation!”

And,

and there will be four years of the greatest harvest that America has ever seen.

It does not seem that the four period of 2005-2009 would go down in church history as the largest harvests of souls coming to Jesus in light of centuries of Christian history nor of American Christian history.

CLAIM 3: Unbelievable Social institutional Revival

Kim Clement claims:

Schools, colleges, universities, the legal system, children . . . every one of them are going to be unbelievably revived. That is happening because there is a man in the Oval Office that God chose to watch over this nation.

Whatever revival there is with the institution of schools, colleges and the legal system…it was not at an “unbelievable” level.  There is so much that is not true of these institution, they are just as worldly and humanistic today as it was before 2005.

CLAIM 4: Life Span will be at 100

Kim Clement claims:

The age of man — the normal death age — will be 100 years of age, Bob Hope being the example of this. In the past I’ve always thought some people have been too hard on Charistmatics and Pentecostals.  But I’m realizing that in terms of apologetics as Christians we also need to “clean” our own backyard if we are going to give a full defense of the faith and also separate Biblical truth from plain old silliness.  There’s false prophecies being made again and again.  It’s time that these guys get exposed because they do not speak for God.

Did this come true in 2005?  According to the National Census study, the average life expectancy in 2005 was 77.4 years.  In 2004, it was 77.5.  Rather than going up to 100 years, there was instead a decrease in life expectancy!  See the Census data for yourself by clicking HERE.

CONCLUSION

This guy is a false prophet.  If you follow him, now is the time to stop and stick to the Bible and His revelation in the Word of God about Jesus Christ and the Gospel.  Don’t look for subjective feelings and excitement about “prophecies” instead of the truth that has already been revealed from God’s Word.  Study the doctrines of God and it’s implication for living in loving obedience to Him instead of one prophetic hype to the next.

"I said to them, "I'm going to be going to a nation one day, and I have to practice here because if I don't. . . .if I didn't get the Word of the Lord for my own nation, how am I going to have the Word of the Lord for somebody else?"   Kim Clement.

Now if I understand the statement correctly, Kim Clement claims that he had to practice being a prophet before he could go abroad to another country and prophecy?  When or where in the Bible do we see or hear anything about a Prophet from God having to practice being a Prophet?  This is absolutely disgusting and a blasphemy to the Lord!

Prophetic Words from Kim Clement

Kim Clement is a self-proclaimed modern day prophet.  The question we have to ask is: Is he real? Is he genuine? Is he actually ordained by God to profess His Word?  This article will give you enough insight to make your own determination.

Clement Predicts Bush Victory

Humble, Texas, October 24, 2004 "The Spirit of God has announced that, you have looked at candidates for the next four years. I have looked at a man after my own that will pray. I am looking and have searched for a man who would pray in the house called White, and I have found that man. He shall pray. He shall pray sturdily, powerfully, until the year 2006…and a great storm shall rise upon America. But because of the prayers of George W. Bush, I will save this country from a damage and a destruction upon your economy and upon your children.

Yes, you may look at this prophet and say, what would he know about American politics? But I have taken the mantle that rested upon Ronald Reagan in the heart and have placed it upon this man—President Bush. For what purpose? To bring again honor and dignity to the office of the President of the United States of America.

Nations shall come one by one and they will say, we were mistaken. France! France…who once buried the dead of American soldiers because they fought for you. You will repent for what you have done secretly. Three things shall be exposed because of transactions that took place in France and two other nations. And they shall be repentant. And your allies will increase. Four of your enemies shall become allies, and in the Middle East I will raise up honor because of what this Nation has done. Rejoice, for I am raising up laughter and joy upon your Nation.

A record has been broken. A President has broken a record. I see headlines: Impossible! Nothing, nothing, nothing is impossible.

And they are going to say it’s impossible because of what happened in this election and what happened with the President that broke a record. Listen to me. Nothing is impossible to those that believe.” http://www.kimclement.com/words/2004/Oct242004.htm

The above prophesy given by Kim Clement was posted on his website November 3, 2004. Kim claims to have made the prophesy on October 24, 2004 but if so why wait until the 3rd of November to post it?  Once again, you see subtle ways these false teachers work their magic. Anyone could have made that prediction and it be true.  Kim certainly didn't tell anyone anything they didn't already know by Nov. 3rd.

Americans Will Not Be Killed in The War With Iraq.  This prophecy Failed to come true!

This prophecy was made on March 19, 2003

For years, I have felt the need to prophesy about a President who would rise up against the ‘beast of the east’ and deal with him. In 1996 God spoke through me about an attack in the USA. I saw an act of violence as terrorists flew over New York.  Since then, the years to follow would provoke numerous prophecies regarding a war and the fact that God would raise up a President who would be a true Christian and who would pray. He also showed me that this President would deal with four nations; nations that supported and harbored terrorists.  In some of these prophecies the words “Burning Bush” were used, indicating that it would be President Bush who would be the instrument of this cleansing. On April 1st 2001, I said  “America prepare yourself, you will go to war”.  Subsequently, the Spirit began to share some of the details about the possible length of the battle and the outcome.  I spoke about certain attacks planned against the soldiers and the fact that God would protect them so that not one of them would be inflicted.  I believe with all of my heart that America is in the perfect will of God.  A tyrant lives, and yet there are people in this nation shouting the odds about the instrument that God has chosen as his battle-axe - the President of the United States of America.  (This prophesy no longer resides on Kim Clements website. He claimed he took it off for security reasons.  Security?  What security?  Was he afraid someone would realize he spoke falsely?)

Islamic Believers Turn to Jesus

Kim Clement was a guest on Praise the Lord in September of 2001 with Dean Brown.  The following is a portion from the program where Kim claims that there will be a huge conversion of Islamic believers in the year 2002.  This prophecy Failed to come true!

Dean Brown: What is the prophetic word concerning the Middle East? I mean, is there a specific prophetic word that you are giving now? I mean, you gave a general word that the Islamic nations would come to Christ, but is there a specific time frame that God speaks to your spirit about?

Kim Clement: Yes, well some of it I can't share now, of course, but 2002 is when I saw this huge thing happening because of something that happened between America and China, funny enough, that would take place and then - I saw that eight years ago - and then as a result of that I saw the surrender of masses of wealth coming from the East to the United States of America and the West. (Praise the Lord, 9/3/2001)

As of today's date December 1st, 2005, we have yet to see the huge conversion of Islamic believers turn to Jesus.

Another Failed prophecy from Kim Clement was his prediction that there would be a cure for AIDS by the year 2002.

Cure for AIDS

God wants us to go to the back streets. He wants to have a cure for AIDS. He said it’s going to be by the year 2002, there’s going to be a cure for AIDS.

Well, somebody said "Well, those homosexuals deserve to have AIDS." No they don’t. You deserve to die, but Jesus died for you 2000 years ago. I don’t think anybody deserves to die. There’s gonna be a cure and there’s gonna be a Christian that is a scientist that’s gonna come across a discovery. (Praise the Lord, 12/26/2000)

Unfortunately there has not been an cure for aids found as of yet.

Another Failed Prophecy by Kim Clement regards the Born Again Christian President To Be In The White House By 2000

"Somebody called the other day and said that I had prophesied that Bill Clinton would not be the president, that there'd be a new president. Well, I never said that, and I never prophesied that. I said the president of this, the final president of this century would be Spirit-filled, would be born-again and would be praying for this nation and lead them into the millennium with prayer.  God has predicted somebody in the White House will do something big. Favor is coming not to the White House, but from the White House. Favor is coming towards the people of God...So, I still see a tremendous breakthrough in the White House. There is a new president coming to the White House. There is a new president coming to the White House, with a new Spirit...God said that He's coming back for a glorious church without spot or blemish. That church has been born right now. That church is being born right now. That church is in the making right now. That church is in the making, whether we like it or not."

Paul Crouch: "Also, let me ask you to repeat again: if I understood what you said, by the end of this century, the president, whoever he may be, is going to be born-again, Spirit-filled, and will be leading our nation in prayer. Now, did I understand that correctly?"

Kim Clement: "Absolutely, and I've said that all along, and I believe that with all my heart, and I've prophesied that and I'll re-prophesy that if I have to tonight."  Praise the Lord, 2-4-1997

I know President Clinton attended church on Sundays while in office, but he showed no outward signs and gave no profession of being a "Spirit-filled" Christian.  Maybe Kim Clement thought that just because Mr. Clinton attended church while in office he was a "Spirit-filled" Christian.  That belief unfortunately is one of the biggest deceptions in our society today.  Satan has convinced so many people that just by attending a church, they are doing all that is necessary to attain forgiveness and gain their salvation.

Below is a portion of the Praise the Lord show where Kim Clement explains his belief that you cannot be won to Christ by talking about the sins in ones life but by pointing out the good that is within you.

"The church, with its prophetic mantle can actually win a lot more people to the Lord because of the idea that we are presenting right now, and that is that every one of you were born and formed and sent upon by God for something great. The prophetic makes you aware of something that is already present in you that you've not seen. That's what the prophetic mantle is on the earth today - do you need to do a song or something? - when they [Adam and Eve] heard Him they ran away from Him. And that's what's happened is a lot of this is suggesting to us that, you know, we should just pack it up and give it up, when, in fact, what Jesus began is going to end with great victory and incredible victory. I mean, it's so powerful, we speak about a trumpet and all this. Can you imagine John on the isle of Patmos hearing all these incredible things, seeing this incredible breakthrough. Daniel, while he's emasculated in Babylon, he's seeing visions of the endtimes, and a lot of it's victorious. We never seem to see that. We are living in the greatest time, the greatest time that the church has ever been in, we are living right now. And a lot of people don't want to see that because they'd rather go home and be with the Lord. We don't want to do that. I don't want to die right now. I want to live and I want to see God performing what Jesus died for. That's what I want to see."

"…You know the Bible says in 1 Cor. 14 that speaks about prophecy, if all speak in tongues and they come into the church, an unbeliever, they'll think they're crazy. Okay? And then he says, but if all prophesy and an unbeliever or an uninformed person comes into your midst, they will be, the unbeliever or uninformed person will be convinced by all and convicted by all. Now, what we've done in the old Pentecostal style was, well if an unsaved person comes in, we're going to prophesy the flames of hell into them and make them, convict them and convince them of their sin.

"Let me say something to you. Most of you know that when you were sinners, you didn't have to be told of your sin. You were aware of your sin all the time. You didn't have to be told. Every step that you took reminded you of your sin. Every thought reminded you of your sin. Every place you went to, whether it was a nightclub or whether it was a crack house, or whatever it was, reminded you of your sin. You didn't have to be told you were a sinner. We thought that they had to come to church to be told that they were sinners and so we took the Scripture in 1 Cor. 14 and said, 'Okay, if a cynic or an uninformed or unbeliever comes into your midst and all prophesy, he's convinced and convicted by all.' So I did a study on it, because it didn't make sense. And the word 'convinced' there means 'to investigate oneself,' and 'convicted' means 'to examine oneself.' Okay? Not for sin, because we've sinned - while the prophetic mantle - and so we add in the Pentecostal movement. People would stand up and say 'Thus says the Lord' and they'd start prophesying doom and judgment, hoping to get the sinner to come to the altar, and he did, because he was so afraid of hell. But that didn't work. So, the context of that Scripture is, is that when they come in and there is a prophetic mantle, which means that you have vision - without vision the people perish - so you're offering hope to that human being. He investigates himself and for the first time in his life, finds that there's something good inside of him, because the church and the gathering should be a place where you discover the greatness and the treasure of God that's inside of you, not the bad thing.

"And then it says, and then it says in 1 Cor. 14, listen to this, it says 'And thereby reveals the secrets of the heart and they falling on their knees, worship God' - it doesn't say they repent - 'worship God, saying "Truly God is in the midst of you."' So I thought, wait a minute, the secrets of the hearts, for years we've taught, that means their secret sin. It's doesn't because their sin is not secret. Their whole life they sin. They know they're sinners. They're doing sin all the time. The word "secret" there is "cryptos," which is the word "crypt," which means an armory for treasure. So, in other words, when they come into our presence, for the first time in their life they hear, they're saying 'there's something beautiful inside of me. There's something beautiful, there's something, I know there's something. I'm investigating, and for the first time in my life I'm finding that yes, there's a chance for me, there's a hope for me.' The word 'secret' there means a treasure that's been hidden, and in the presence of prophetic people, or people that see further than their noses, and have some vision and not just talking about tribulation and 666 and the mark of the beast and all this stuff. The people that are talking about God's glory in the future, covering the earth as the waters cover the sea. What about those things? And about the, you know, the destruction of the image and the beast and so on. When they hear this, when they feel the presence of that moment, for the first time in their lives they're finding 'There's something inside of me that I never knew existed,' and they fall on their knees and worship God."

"...Jeremiah said 'Before you were born, I formed you and sanctified you, before you were even born.' Everyone that's born, God has placed something special inside. It's our responsibility as preachers of the New Millennium to bring out the treasure that's already there."

"…Nathaniel says, when they said the Messiah's around, Nathaniel said 'Where's He from?' And they said, 'Well, Nazareth.' They said, 'no, no, no, nothing good can come from Nazareth' because Galileans were known as backward people, and in fact, Galileans were not allowed to read the Torah because they had an accent. So he had so much prejudice. Jesus comes in his presence, and instead of saying to Nathaniel and making him aware of his sin, He says to him, 'Nathaniel,' you know He speaks about the tree that he was under and then says, 'A man, an Israelite without deceit in his mouth' and what does Nathaniel do? Falls on his knees and worships Him because He recognized the treasure inside of him. I'm telling you there's going to be some ignoramuses coming to meetings, into our meetings, the New Millennium church, that's not focusing on the sin and trying to force them to repent and make them afraid because they're going to go to hell, and they're going to discover 'there's a glory, there's a beauty inside of me' that only Christ can bring out by the power of His breath and His resurrection. And that's what way the church is going. That's the New Millennium church. Let me tell you something. It's going to go out and when people come into their presence they're going to be aware of something that they've never been aware of in their lives. Beautiful."

Matt Crouch: "Wow. I want to mention real quickly. Wow. You know, that's basically 180 degrees from the way it's been taught."

So what we have here is a brand new revelation from the Bible that no one knew about or realized before Kim came along.  How does Kim account for the untold millions of people who have come to know the Lord because they were preached to about their sins and the HOLY SPIRIT convicted them so that they ask for SALVATION through Jesus!

Below we have listed some of the Doctrinal Statements from Kim Clement.  Read them and you decide.

"The idea that we have to wait until we get to heaven to get our crown is a whole lot of garbage. We will receive our crowns here on earth. How can we be kings on this earth without our crowns? ...We are meant to rule and to reign here on the earth.'' 

Kim Clement (Doctrinal Statement September 26, 2001)

"Satan is not concerned about whether or not you are going to heaven. He does, however, tremble at the thought of a Christian obtaining "perception" [spiritual sight] because of spiritual knowledge." 

"Many have questioned my doctrine and what I believe because of my strong feeling of disgust toward the escapism teaching. Some have even said that I do not believe in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ because of my continual attack against a passive message of escapism. Sometimes I deliberately make statements that contradict their teaching because of the great deception that has captured the attention of a large percentage of the church. Our goal is to reach the lost, however, there is so much self righteousness within many of the leading preachers, who continually manipulate those beloved Christians by forcing them to live "holy" lives based on the fear of missing the rapture, or going to hell." 

"I believe in the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ. I believe in the fact of meeting Him in the air, but for a different reason than to escape from the wrath of the beast."

"When God returns to this Garden a 2nd time He will not find His Adam [Christ], nor His bride fallen, but in a completely different position to the first Adam, victorious over the same serpent that beguiled Eve and walking with God." 

Above Reproach - testing their spirits

"I believe that His coming is for a triumphant and glorious church, not a bunch of passive, backbiting, heresy hunters who cause division."

Salvation 

"I do not believe that you must be born again to obtain salvation. I believe there is a distinction" 

Below is a interview Kim Clement had with Paula White.  this is a transcription of the TBN program from September 28, 05

Paula White Interviews Kim

PAULA: Come on and worship the Lord right now. All things -- ALL things are not only possible, but all things are working for good. You know, whatever that situation is you're facing, I prophesy right now: it is sent for your good; it is working for your good. God is taking what the enemy meant for bad, and He's using it for good.

I know you don't understand the pit when you're sitting in a position of it, but it's actually a promotion place to position you to get to the palace, so that you can see God's hand strategically move in your life. Because the ultimate purpose was to save much people alive, that God would position Himself a man -- and sometimes you don't understand why you're going through what you're going through, but in the midst of it all, graduate from faith to a place called trust, and say, "I trust you, God, because You're using all things for my good."

Well, I want you to listen. If you ever had an ear to hear, I want you to hear the Word of the Lord. I am sitting with a man of God that God has raised up - he is a true prophet. I personally believe the most misunderstood office in the Body of Christ is that of a prophet - that we don't understand it clearly but it is God's perspective, His exegesis of the situation of the times of the season. And God is getting ready to declare and to decree some things into your life -- you need the perspective of God right now, because it brings enlightenment and understanding to make sense of everything. Perhaps it will be corporately, perhaps it will be individually but God is getting ready to speak to you.

am honored to sit with my dear friend, with the man of God that I labor in the Kingdom of God with, Prophet Kim Clement. God bless you, prophet. . . love you. We go way back. . . and you always stir that gift up in me. . . always, that anointing, and so often I have, because it is so misunderstood, sometimes almost wanted to run from it, because it is very misunderstood.

KIM: When we first started in your meetings, you were a little plump (laughs). . . just joking and um. . . the power kept going out. And the next time we came around, the power went out again. And the third time we went around. . . and I started saying, "There's something about these people," you know? Paula, you and Randy, and because every time I go there the power goes out for 30 minutes.

PAULA: Crazy things. . . All the time.

KIM: And but we had the most unbelievable things happening there. So, I do connect very much with you, and when a church embraces the prophetic -- even though it's misunderstood -- and they can sift through all the symbolism and everything that the prophet brings and grab. . . you know, sort of eat the chicken but spit out the bones. . .

PAULA: Right

KIM: And I've seen you guys do that. And I've watched it, you know, in your personal lives and your ministry, and so if anybody's qualified to recognize a prophet, you are. So thank you for that, I appreciate that.

Um. . . but I love the message that you bring because you speak about the potential in somebody, and the fact that there's someone next to you - you're holding the hand of a miracle. . . and so on.

You know, when I was in South Africa, you know, in the middle of the apartheid system, I remember singing in the song of the Lord, because if I prophesied the way I am now or I stood up and started making declarations, they would've stoned me because I was prophesying the freedom of Mandela; I was prophesying the freedom of South Africa -- this was in the 70's and '81 -- and the people were sending me letters, hating me for it. And I. . . I said to them, "I'm going to be going to a nation one day, and I have to practice here because if I don't. . . .if I didn't get the Word of the Lord for my own nation, how am I going to have the Word of the Lord for somebody else?"

And so a prophet. . . a prophet doesn't just come on the scene and he's a prophet. You know, he has to, you know, like Jacob labored for his wife and Israel had to go through so much -- you have to go through something. And so God said to me, "I'm going to send you to America, and you're going to be a blessing to this nation."

And I would tell people, I would say to them, "You know what? I have to be right in my own country and predict and prophesy and see things come." And when we saw it happening and when it did happen, I was quite satisfied in 1991 that it was time to actually live here.

Well, though I'd been ministering here since 1981, but I used to tell people In South Africa, to my own folk there, I used to say, "I'm going to go to America, I'm gonna prophesy throughout that nation, and I'm going to go to presidents, and I will prophesy to presidents. And I'm gonna. . . "

And they used to absolutely laugh at me and say, "You know, you don't even dress like a preacher? You know, you don't even look like one. . . " And I said, "Well, I'm not supposed to, but I did and all of this, you know. I labored to see and. . . and you know, there are great men of God.

There's Bill Hamon and Chuck Pierce and great prophets out there that do a great job. When God spoke to me, He said to me, "You know you're going to have to pioneer something for a generation that are not going to listen to certain prophetic voices?" And so -- and I recognize that now -- I'm seeing that happening.

So, when I did come to this country, the first thing God said to me was, "I'm going to raise up a Bush that's going to deal with the Middle East. They're going to deal with Babylon.." This was in the 80's. And I said, "There's a president that will come out of Houston, Texas. Not speaking of George Bush Senior but Junior -- I didn't know that at the time -- and said, "He would be raised up SPECIFICALLY to bring purification to this nation and to embrace the prophetic." This was in the 80's, and I was in little churches in Houston. And Ernie Fitzpatrick was the pastor in Houston, and I prophesied there -- specific things there.

And then, eventually, I had a severe accident, broke -- cause, you know, I play the piano -- and a lot of people don't know that, but I play the piano and prophesy on the piano. And sometimes the Lord. . . you know, the prophecies of David, most of them were done through the Psalms, and most of the Messianic prophesies were done through the psalms and music, you know because a lot of people wouldn't listen otherwise.

So, you know, I'm a pianist ,as well -- a classical pianist. And I broke my wrists and my arms severely in '94. And I had visions for five hours, and I saw this nation going through a purging. And beyond that purging would be THE greatest revival and move of the Spirit that this nation has EVER seen. Now. . . we are right in the middle of it, right now, and there are still people that want me to prophesy and say, "This is judgment" [or] "This is God. [He] is against this nation. [He] is against the people. . . is against the. . . ."

Listen: if you compare Europe and some of the nations that are out there and what they do. And you look at what America's done for the world -- this country deserves blessing as well. And so, they have to be purged; there had to be a cleansing. And so. . . anyway. . . the reason that I'm excited about it is we're right in the middle of it right now.

At the end of October -- and I'll share a little bit of that if you want me to -- at the end of October (God said this YEARS ago. . . .He said that at the end of October of 2005), the beginning of a four-year harvest, like this nation has never seen, is about to take place. EVER. EVER seen. For 300 years, [we've] never seen anything like it. Literally, He said to me (and I prophesied this. People laughed and said, "that's crazy") -- I said literally, a state. . . .a city. . . .would be taken within just one day.

And you see. . . and you look at New Orleans and in a tragic. . . tragically. . . what happened, but I predicted and prophesied that. I'm not patting myself on the back or anything. The Lord said to me clearly on July 22nd, He said, "Enough of this now. I'm going to. . . you know, there would be this flood and the hurricane and everything and that there would even be the stench of death and bodies floating on the water." And when I prophesied that -- it's unlike me to prophesy something like that. It's just. . . I don't do that -- and when I did it, that night, I went home and I was very burdened and wept. And God said, "Don't weep."

He said, "If you think about it, this is a purging and a cleansing because beyond the water. . . " -- if you think about what happened with Noah, the dove looked for a place to rest, and it didn't. . . couldn't find a place. But when it did, it was time for it. And He said -- and I saw this tonight -- actually, let me read it to you because I hadn't noticed this. . . and I'm running a bit ahead now. . . but when I looked at the flood of Noah, I saw that it says in verse 5 of Chapter 8. . . I'll just share this with you quickly. . . . "And the waters decreased continually until the tenth month. . . " Now I know the months are a little different in the Old Testament, but let's just forget that for a minute. I prophesied in October of LAST YEAR to the President of the United States of America.

Now I have to tell you, it was the most wonderful thing that could've happened to me because I know the contradiction around him because he IS so prophetic, and people don't understand that. But he is. And I said to him and spoke about a hurricane that was going to come in August and September of 2005.

I said. . . and I spoke about the homes that were going to be ripped up and the trees that were going to be thrown around and that beyond that -- in October, and from October onwards, would be THE greatest move of the Spirit that America has ever seen. And I don't want to say it lightly. America has never experienced what's going to take place from the end of October because the cleansing would've taken place.

Now you may be saying, "Why did He focus on New Orleans?" and "Why didn't He take New York?" And well, there's a few things to explain that. But I'd said something about October, and that there would be a Halloween that. . . like they've never experienced . So, something unusual is going to happen on the 31st of October. Let's just tell you so there's great expectation.

But it says here (Bible), "The waters decreased continually until the 10th month. In the 10th month, on the first day of the month, the tops of the mountains were seen." There's a lot of spiritual stuff in that, but. . . the tops of the mountains. . . In other words, you are in a place. . . actually, we are being elevated to a higher place by what's going on right now. We are being elevated to a greater place than we've ever been -- in perception, in knowledge, in the miraculous, in EVERYTHING. It's being raised and elevated.

So. . . but anyway. . . it says here (Bible), "So it came to pass at the end of forty days that Noah opened up the window of the ark which he had made. And he sends out the raven," and you hear about the way he sends out the dove. . . that the dove found no resting place. And it came to pass now, here in verse 12, listen to what it says: "He waited yet another seven days and sent out the dove which did not return again to him any more." What I sensed was that in October that what the Holy Spirit's been looking to do is going to actually. . . He's going to find a place to rest.

In other words, find a place where He can bring a habitation that Daniel saw, and that Isaiah saw, all the great prophets of old saw this day. And so when we look at New Orleans, when you look at. . . I was actually in Portland (Texas), at least Port Arthur, August the 14th -- and while I was there on the Sunday morning, a very similar thing happened that happened on July 22nd -- was I started feeling this. . . this grief and anger or. . . or something and . . . and people that know anything about my ministry will know that I don't DO that. I don't use my personal opinion to vent. . . .like people take pulpits, and they're angry with somebody and they just vent and they preach to that one person. I don't do that; I've never done that. I don't believe in that stuff.

But I grabbed. . . I was in Pastor Randy Clark's church which is in Portland. . . Beaumont, and I spoke about water and water and an abundance of water, and I even took one of the bottles of water and threw it out. And God said, "I'm sending water. . . " And said. . . I said, "Port Arthur, are you ready to pack your bags and get out of town?" And that. . . we heard on the news just the other day where it said Port Arthur was totally evacuated.

So, this is where I want to. . . you know. . . and I'll hand it back to you then because I'm just sharing. . . it's just so fantastic because when I broke my arms in '94, I saw what would happen beyond 2001 because I said it. . . I said, "that would be the year -- would be the beginning of this great thing."

Well, everything went WRONG from that point onwards, which is usually a sign that it's right. . . you know what I'm saying. . . with the prophetic. I want to warn you of something: when God gives you a Word, first of all, it's your last comfortable hour on earth -- you're never comfortable again; secondly, every single thing that He spoke -- the exact opposite is going to happen because there's a challenge -- you've got to realize something. . . there's a tremendous weapon that's being formed against you. And God gives you something to break the power of that contradiction. And so you have it inside of you.

But I remember seeing beyond 2001 and saying, "This is it -- this is it, and then realizing when I prophesied in October to the President saying, "August, September, and October -- great agitation against this nation. Um. . . you know. . . .a great anger, and I'll take politicians and I'll expose them. And political corruption will come out in these three months and the powers of darkness will be punished severely by this," And this is what's happening right now.

And I said, "And all of this you'll go through," and He said. . . one of the things God said was, "I'm going to take the Bible Belt, and I'm going to unbuckle it and reveal its nakedness," because it's actually religion controlling the Bible Belt, and that's controlling America. People don't even realize this: He said it's actually religion; it's not a Spiritual wave of His Spirit.

And so when I said all that. . . but at the end of October, I said, "Then will be this incredible breakthroughs." So, you know, I remember saying that about Port Arthur; I remember saying that and thinking to myself, "Why this contradiction? God's speaking about opening the heavens, and this is it. There's always a sign in the elements before there's a spiritual breakthrough. There was a flood, and then God did what He did through Noah and the whole thing.

And we can go through so many things, but, I remember saying this just before Saddam Hussein was captured. . . because I. . . . you know, when Larry King did a mock interview with me he said to me, "OK, where is Saddam Hussein?" And I said, "If I knew, I wouldn't tell you anyway. . . " because I DIDN'T know, but I didn't want to look too stupid. So I said, "I wouldn't tell you anyway," but then I felt like, "That's exactly what the world is saying!" You know? "We want to know relevant things; we wanna. . . tell us where Saddam Hussein is and where Osama bin Laden is, and then we'll listen to you."

And it pushed me to a place where I said, "You know what? Where are the days where the prophets would speak plainly and clearly?" You know, I love symbolism, and the Bible SPEAKS about that. It speaks about the way the prophets. . . even JESUS said 'I'm speaking to the multitudes in parables because they can handle that." He said, "But now I'm going to take YOU, and I'm going to speak to you directly. I'm gonna go to the cross; they're gonna pluck my beard out. They're gonna kill me; they're gonna say this. . . .". And immediately Simon Peter said, "No, no, no, that's not gonna happen." And He said, "Get behind me satan."

You see what I'm saying? So He said because you're not mindful of the things of God, when you speak directly people find it very difficult to handle. But God said the time of using parables in prophesy are coming to an end. He said to me, "Kim you're going to have to press in; you're going to be persecuted. You're going to make mistakes, but you're beating a pathway because I'm raising up prophets that are going to prepare the people for the things to come, so they will be like Joseph when he said, 'This is what you need to do' to Pharaoh."

He said there's a preparation , and the church should be first. Why should Joseph be sold to the Ishmaelites to go to Egypt? Why should Daniel bless a king in Babylon? It's for the church. It's for us today.

So God started saying to me, "I want to tell you a few things"; and one of the things I said in the prophecy, I said, "There would be unusual weather." And I said, "There will be snow in places that it has never snowed before." That happened in California. And He said, "This will be a sign of the capture of Saddam Hussein and other terrorist leaders."

Well, just before his capture, there was this sign: there was hail -- tremendous hail and snow in California -- and then after. . . and then I said, "And they will pull him out of the ground!" And he was taken, and he was pulled out of the ground. I said, "O God, give us more of this." And He said, "I AM." He said that the problem is the church -- if they reject the prophets because they don't understand the prophets, the prophetic voice will once again go into the hands of the world.

So when Larry King got that, you know, it was like a challenge to me. God saying, "I'm going to show you where kidnapped children are. I'm going to show you when the next great storm is. I'm going to show you who the next president is. . . " -- I KNOW who the next one is -- I'll show you things that are going to happen. He said, "You've got to get to that place where the Body of Christ says, 'OK, we've got the Word; we're going to pray over it. We're going to protect you.'" And that's where we're going right now. So the good news is the greatest harvest, starting the end of October, and the windows of heaven are open. So that's the Word of the Lord.

PAULA: Think about that - the greatest harvest.  Now Kim, I know we only have a few minutes and the person sitting out there saying, "Okay, I don't live near New Orleans; I didn't go through this purging," how does that person prepare for the Glory of God that is getting ready to visit us as a people?

KIM: You know, one thing that I've spoken about is preparation, is when a tremendous battle was taking place with the king of Israel, the king of Judah. . . they got into a valley, they ran out of water, [and] they went to the prophet, [and] they said, "Ok - we need a Word." The prophet said to one guy, "because of you I'm NOT going to prophesy" -- it was the king of Israel, because the king of Israel rejected him.

No celebration of the prophet, he said, "I'm not prophesying". Then he turned to the king of Judah, "But because of YOU, I'll prophesy. . . " which means, "You celebrated me, you honored me, so the word is here -- it's ready to come out." And when I get an audience like your church and in your meetings where the people literally are shouting and screaming and celebrating the prophetic gift, the Word of the Lord is so precise because God said this to me, He said, "Don't go where you're tolerated, go where you're celebrated."

So, you know, the Word of the Lord came to the king of Judah and said, "OK, go back into the valley, dig ditches. Just prepare yourselves; dig big holes so that when it comes you can contain it. The biggest problem is, we don't contain it. How many revivals have we had? How many great moves of the Spirit, and we've not contained it because we were never prepared? ". . . Oh yeah, that's another old prophecy. . . yeah. . . won't happen. . . "

Let me tell you something: I'll put my head on a block -- this is going to be the greatest thing that America's ever experienced from October onwards. The way you prepare yourself is the way they did. He said dig the ditches so that you are prepared; let your hearts be right. Be in prayer, and please for goodness sake, believe in prophets, and you will prosper. Believe the Word of the Lord when it comes, and they say, "This is gonna happen," and just your faith saying, "Listen, I am anticipating the inevitable, supernatural intervention of God. I don't care what my circumstances are; they look bad, but I'm ready for this breakthrough and that's what will happen.

PAULA: Absolutely. . . absolutely. I believe the Word of the Lord has been spoken right now. . . And I believe you need to begin to prepare yourself, and how you do that is just as the prophet has spoken: embrace the Word of the Lord. Say, "God, I have expectation, and I am preparing myself through a purification and a purging. Do whatever you need to do in my life; get out whatever needs to be purged and purified and do away with. . . I crucify this flesh; I lay aside every weight that would so easily beset me. I'm leaving it be, and now, God, I'm embracing where You are taking me as a nation. . . .

KIM: THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD SAYS, "Even as the people have cried out for the Spirit of God, and they said, 'We want more - we are not satisfied. Why is it that in the 30's and the 40's they had so many miracles?'" God said, "You've waited for this, and many have said 'it's too late,'" but God said, "It's NOT too late - it's only just begun. I've told you this: I will multiply -- the miracles that they experienced in the 40's and the 50's, and the knowledge. . . ".

God said, "Do you understand that the resurrection of the dead is for greater than what man has anticipated. America rejoice. Rejoice in your hardship. Rejoice in your pain." For the Spirit of God says, "I WILL bring you the water in the Spirit so that there will be an abundance in every city in this nation. There will be the same sound as it is in Los Angeles, in New York, and in the center and in the South." God said, "There will be an abundance. Watch for the miraculous, for it's coming," says the Lord, "for those who hear it and those who see it shall surely taste of it and experience it," says the Spirit of the Lord.

PAULA: (prophesies): Come on. . . .you need to rejoice right now. God says His glory is getting ready to cover this earth, from the North, the South, the East, the West; there is a window of opportunity being given, even now, and the favor of God is visiting for access. The Lord shall give access to places that have been closed off. God said, "Even now, there is a window being given to you to have access -- access in the marketplace, access in the political realm, access in Hollywood. It is being given for a moment and the access is for the Glory of God to cover this earth."

And God says, "But you have said, 'Who? Me, Lord? But can anything good come out of here?'" And God said, "I have already spoken to you, and I have already raised you up. And I have already shown you. Now position yourself. . . " For the Lord says, ". . . .This is the day of visitation in the presence of God, visits, and covers, covers, covers, the earth -- from the North, to the South, to the East, [and] to the West. Be ready. Get ready. Embrace. Prepare." For the Lord said, "I have already prepared myself a people who will not be intimidated by anything the enemy would bring against you. For there MUST be a fight; there MUST be. And the enemy has already been defeated." And God said, "The battle you went through was significantly a sign of what you are being released into -- even now." Hallelujah.

Come on and worship the Lord right now. Worship the Lord. Visitation. Visitation. Visitation. God's visiting. . . He's visiting. . . He's speaking to you right now. The Spirit of God is speaking to you right now. Visitation in your bedroom. Visitation in your living room. Visitation. . . there are people falling out on the floor right now -- that God is quickly removing things -- there's a purging, there's a purifying . The Lord is preparing a vessel- and even now that anointing is visiting you, that prophetic is being stirred up on the inside of you - the gift of God is being released in you, and God says, "You have been positioned. Now begin to walk in it; begin to walk in it. Begin to walk in it, for IT IS HERE," says the Spirit of Grace. Hallelujah. Hallelujah.

KIM: The Spirit of God says, "My presence. . . .My presence shall not be a small thing. It shall not be a small thing for in days past you experienced little bits here and little bits there. This shall be a continual flow," says the Spirit of the Lord, "where people shall say, 'we do not even have to gather to experience the miraculous.' God said, "I'm a jealous God - I've opened up the marketplace, I've opened up the media, you watch the networks how they will twist and change."

And God said, "They'll be favorable towards the Son of the Most High God. They'll be favorable towards Him. They will embrace. They will embrace the new preachers of this day. They will embrace the Fred Hammonds of this day. They will embrace the Paula Whites. They will embrace those that say, 'We are dissatisfied. We are dissatisfied -- as Gideon was dissatisfied. . . ". He said we are the miracles of our forefathers. And God said, "I've listened to some of you saying the same thing -- 'Where are the miracles of our forefathers?'" And God said, "Because you've said that, just watch Me now and I'll prove to you that hungry people shall receive an abundance," says the Lord.

We want more. So much more, so much more, so much more abundance. . . so much more, so much more, so much more. . . .sweeping throughout this place right now, sweeping throughout this place. The prophetic Spirit is sweeping throughout this place. . . open your eyes and see. . . perceive what God is showing you now. Thank You, Lord. . . .

PAULA: The Lord's giving strategies right now -- strategies, plans and purposes. For the Lord is giving the blueprint even now. And as you press into the Spirit of God and press into the presence of God, there is a blueprint being released to you right now. Strategies for the position that God is placing you in. Just as God gave Joseph a plan, the plan of God is coming to you even now. And the Lord says, "You know it is of Me, for I AM visiting you and breathing upon you even now. And I have reminded you of the Word that I spoke to you long ago - and even now is the time that it is released in the fullness of understanding, that it is not sketchy but there is accuracy of a blueprint coming to you. You have cried out and said, 'How God, how?'" And God says, "This is how." And God begins to speak and release it to your Spirit even now. Embrace it. And as you embrace it, it shall be done in the Name of Jesus.

KIM: Can you see the cloud the size of a man's hand? Can somebody see the cloud the size of a man's hand? Just the size of a man's hand - that's all it took -- and God said, "This is not going to take years and years -- do you realize every time you've gone through some act of violence, and the enemy has risen up against you, you qualify to take by force the Kingdom." And God said, "THIS is a Kingdom thing - for it shall be taken by My people," says the Lord. "You will RULE and you will reign, and where kings once stood," says the Lord, "they shall be paupers; and where YOU were standing as paupers," God said, "You will rule as Kings. THIS is the day of ruler-ship," says the Lord. "And I'm granting it to My people, therefore rejoice now and receive this that is being cast upon you. For there is a prophetic mantle that is being cast upon you today so that you may see and that your vision may be doubled," says the Lord. "That your vision may be doubled," says the Spirit of the Lord. Yes. . . .vision doubled.

PAULA: The Spirit of God says this: "For He has heard the sound, the cry. . . a cry of a people who are hungry, who are not yet a people - they do not recognize they are called as a people yet, but the hunger in their heart for what they don't even know they are crying for has touched the ears of God, and the heart of God, and now. . . ", the Spirit of God says, ". . . who shall stand for righteousness? And who shall be My man? And who shall be My woman? And who shall go forth? For I am sending you even now. And the Spirit of Grace is releasing you - even now - into very strategic places that God has heard the cry of those that are not yet a people but have been called as a people." And God said, "You shall usher in the presence of God in a place that has been unfamiliar. But they shall embrace the supernatural, quicker than you've ever seen the supernatural be embraced before. And as they embrace, the Glory of God shall be released," for the Lord says, "Pharaoh shall even embrace the supernatural now. And the favor of God shall open a window for the Lord's plan and purpose . . . .for Joseph to be positioned in Jesus Name."

"Come on and worship the Lord. I want you to press into God's presence, I want you to press into the presence of God. God wants to take you into a deeper place, a deeper level. And the Spirit of God is calling you in - lay down your logic, lay down the place of familiarity, get out of the pathway that is holding you out of God's presence and move into the presence of God for God is calling you by His Spirit now. And even as you yield yourself, you shall have an experience and see a new dimension of God's grace and revelation and understanding - you shall see through the eyes of the Spirit. . . even now. . . as God opens your eyes of understanding, to see the mysteries and the secret things of God. Press into His presence, "For I AM here for you," says the Spirit of God. "And I AM here to show you Myself, and to reveal Myself to you." And even now the Spirit of God causes His goodness to pass by you. For you said, 'God, show me Your glory, show me Your glory'. . . and even not knowing what you were asking, the Spirit of God causes His goodness to pass by you right now, as the presence of God consumes you.

Come on and worship. . . come on. . . press in. . . press in. . . come on and press in. . . press in. . . .

KIM: The Spirit of God says, "Do you remember, do you recall, when Elisha went to a place and was captivated and said, 'Tomorrow about this time things are gonna change'. Tomorrow about this time the economy shall change. These were people that would be eating a donkey's head as a meal. " And God said, "This is what I said to My prophet -- in one day I can change everything. And there was a king that said ' YES this could be. . . .', but the man that stood next to the king said, 'Even if the heavens were open, God could not do this.' And Elisha looked at him and said, 'You shall see it but you shall not touch it.' And then four lepers went down towards the enemy's camp and God said, 'I GAVE them the abundance."

And the Spirit of God said, "It shall be some of those that are outside of the camp that shall see and perceive and say, 'The prophet has said those words, we are dying anyway.'" But God said, "You have died unto yourself that now that you have died let Me say this to you -- this nation shall not rely upon the oil of the Middle East -- this nation shall not rely upon the. . . ." for God says. . . listen to me. . . "I'm pushing this nation -- there shall be new energy -- there shall be a new source and (unintelligible). . you shall be pushed to do it and I shall say to you this day. . . .the economy of this nation shall change suddenly."

And God said, "And I'll tell you why. . . .it's because My people embraced the Word of the Lord and they embraced the prophetic and they said, 'Yes, God, we believe that You are a God of the miraculous, You are the God of the impossible." Now God says, "YOU shall experience it in your house FIRST -- before the nations -- shall experience it -- it shall come to your house first," says the Lord. IN YOUR HOUSE FIRST. Receive it in your house . . . IN MY HOUSE. . . THIS THAT YOU HAVE PROMISED

PAULA: And THUS. . . ..SAITH. . . ..THE LORD.

Now begin to prepare yourself -- begin to embrace what God has released. Prepare your house. You're going to have to change your mentality for you have been so used to the fight, and a new season has been ushered in. And you have been postured in one position, that the Lord says, "You will have to, just like Joshua. . . ", God said, ". . . BE VERY COURAGEOUS." And what He was saying was MENTALLY prepare yourself. Because you have been used to one posture but now it's going to be a different release -- you're going to have to re-position, re-posture yourself.

You've been in a pit prior, but God said there was a transition, there's a new season being ushered in. And as that new season is ushered in, its gonna change your posture -- no longer are you going to be in a place of pushing, of fighting, but you will be in a place of receiving and releasing. And the Lord says, "Prepare yourself. . . .prepare yourself. . . .is your mind, is your household prepared. Prepare yourself. For the Word of the Lord has been spoken through the prophet of God. Embrace it -- receive it -- and be released in it in Jesus name".

I mentioned in the article above about Kim removing some prophecies because of security reasons. This is his official statement from his website.

Note: For Security purposes, we have been advised to archive all words regarding the President and/or terrorism, and therefore have removed many of the past prophecies from this section. We apologize for the incovenience. (May 2005) (spelling in the original)

The call is yours to make people.  We have presented the facts and allow we should let them speak for themselves.  God said only one (1) false prophecy and you would consider that person false.  Kim Clement has made MANY false prophecies and yet thousands continue to follow him. 

We hope this information has been helpful.  More will be coming in the future as we watch Kim Clements Ministry unfold.

Tell us what you think of this article

Blessings,

Robert Wise

If after reading this message you feel it has been a blessing to you, and you would like to see more articles like this posted on this website and Broadcast on the Radio, please Pray about what you can do to help make this possible. Your Prayers and Financial support are what keeps this Ministry going.  We depend on people like you who believe as we do that our Churches have fallen away from the True Word of God and the time is getting nearer when the Lord shall return.  Please help us to get the message out to the lost souls following under the guidance of False Teachings.  To help us prayerfully or financially, please click here.

What are your thoughts on this article?   

• Upvote 1

His guess is as good as the rest of the gurus. People like that give "Christianity" a bad name...In the Old Testament they would stone the false prophets...

I agree 100%.....hell many Christians give Christianity a bad name. To be a Christian means act like Christ. The Vatican also gives Christianity a bad name too. Especially with what Mea Maxima Culpa exposed in its documentary

Edited by Flatbush Zombies
  • Upvote 3

Kim Clemente lol.....really. This is the stuff you listen to easy? Wow the gullibility of citizens. This guy has been wrong over and over. Anyone that believe he's a "prophet" needs his head examined. He does profit however off of ignorance. Keep them coming easyrider....

Looks like you follow "The Mullet" too......

Thanks for posting that Easy,

I am always saddened when someone

responds so negatively to another's belief.

Why not just move on? Why give a lecture,

or for that matter, a "Rant"about why you

think Kim Clement is a fraud?

Sometimes it is best to keep silent and appear the

fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!

Easy, keep posting, I appreciate your bringing

encouragement to this forum!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for posting that Easy,

I am always saddened when someone

responds so negatively to another's belief.

Why not just move on? Why give a lecture,

or for that matter, a "Rant"about why you

think Kim Clement is a fraud?

Sometimes it is best to keep silent and appear the

fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!

Easy, keep posting, I appreciate your bringing

encouragement to this forum!

Um where am I attacking personal beliefs? All I posted was facts on this fraud known as Kim Clemente. You can believe in your beliefs all you want but respect the facts. He's not a prophet and it's been proven. Follow your lord Jesus....he's the only way to god. Don't follow false prophets (frauds). Sorry for showing the truth. Guess its better to stick my head in the sand and ignore reality. Cheers

By the way, this wasn't my lecture....this was copied and pasted from another site showing Kim Clements "prophecies" that never came true......as someone pointed out earlier in this thread....what would happen to false prophets in the old testimate?

Edited by Flatbush Zombies
  • Upvote 5

Um where am I attacking personal beliefs? All I posted was facts on this fraud known as Kim Clemente. You can believe in your beliefs all you want but respect the facts. He's not a prophet and it's been proven. Follow your lord Jesus....he's the only way to god. Don't follow false prophets (frauds). Sorry for showing the truth. Guess its better to stick my head in the sand and ignore reality. Cheers

By the way, this wasn't my lecture....this was copied and pasted from another site showing Kim Clements "prophecies" that never came true......as someone pointed out earlier in this thread....what would happen to false prophets in the old testimate?

Maybe he's like Nostradamus, give him a few thousand years and all of his prophecies will come true. :) . I just don't have that long to wait... :D .....

Edited by mgpwia1
  • Upvote 2

Lol, naysayers huh? I posted proof that this guy is a fraud. Take off your goggles and see the truth. Kim Clemente is a fraud.

Hey flat.... I think you are correct in your assumptions about Kim.... Further more, we should call out false teachings but save your righteous indignation for the deliverer and show love in pointing out the wrongs to the hearer.....

Rod.... Your example of this was wonderful!!! I could read the love....

• Upvote 4

There are ways people can always try to accuse others of lies, etc.  

I am REALLY tired of the bashing of this man!!!! I would like to see this thread shut down.  It is disgusting to me!  I am going to check the accusations out with some sources I have.

I have a friend who IS prophetic and is VERY accurate.  I Know God speaks to us through His Word and sometimes through other ways including men and women of God. 

But this is very one sided bashing and beating of a man who is not here to defend himself from the slander! It is ugly and unnecessary!  SO PLEASE STOP! 

• Upvote 4