Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Should I Really Join Facebook?‏

moose 57

Thought this was pretty spot on. 

>

Subject:
Fwd: Should I Really Join Facebook?

Should I Really Join Facebook?

!  A good laugh for people in the over 50 group !!!

When I bought my Blackberry, I thought about the 30-year business I ran with 1800 employees, all without a cell phone that plays music, takes videos, pictures and communicates with Facebook and Twitter. I signed up under duress for Twitter and Facebook, so my seven kids, their spouses, 13 grand kids and 2 great grand kids could communicate with me in the modern way. I figured I could handle something as simple as Twitter with only 140 characters of space.

That was before one of my grandkids hooked me up for Tweeter, Tweetree, Twhirl, Twitterfon, Tweetie and Twittererific Tweetdeck, Twitpix and something that sends every message to my cell phone and every other program within the texting World.

My phone was beeping every three minutes with the details of

everything except the bowel movements of the entire next generation. I am not ready to live like this. I keep my cell phone in the garage in my golf bag.

The kids bought me a GPS for my last birthday because they say I get lost every now and then going over to the grocery store or library. I keep that in a box under my tool bench with the Blue tooth [it's red] phone I am supposed to use when I drive. I wore it once and was standing in line at Barnes and Noble talking to my wife and everyone in the nearest 50 yards was glaring at me. I had to take my hearing aid out to use it, and I got a little loud.

I mean the GPS looked pretty smart on my dash board, but the lady inside that gadget was the most annoying, rudest person I had run into in a long time. Every 10 minutes, she would sarcastically say, "Re-calc-u-lating." You would think that she could be nicer. It was like she could barely tolerate me. She would let go with a deep sigh and then

tell me to make a U-turn at the next light. Then if I made a right turn instead. Well, it was not a good relationship..

When I get really lost now, I call my wife and tell her the name of the cross streets and while she is starting to develop the same tone as Gypsy, the GPS lady, at least she loves me.

To be perfectly frank, I am still trying to learn how to use the cordless phones in our house. We have had them for 4 years, but I still haven't figured out how I can lose three phones all at once and have to run around digging under chair cushions and checking bathrooms and the dirty laundry baskets when the phone rings.

The world is just getting too complex for me. They even mess me up every time I go to the grocery store. You would think they could settle on something themselves but this sudden "Paper or Plastic?" every time I check out just knocks me for a loop. I bought some of those cloth reusable bags to avoid looking confused, but

I never remember to take them with me.

Now I toss it back to them. When they ask me, "Paper or Plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." Then it's their turn to stare at me with a blank look. I was recently asked if I tweet. I answered, No, but I do fart a lot."

P.S. I know some of you are not over 50.  senior citizens don't need anymore gadgets. The TV remote and the garage door remote are about all we can

handle.

• Upvote 8

***///

NEVER , EVER join FaceBook or ANY social site!

It is another way to be tracked for a myriad of evil purpose and intent.

You may as well let obummer put a chip AND a camera in you.

You wouldn't just leave your front door to your home standing wide open,

your desk with all your personal financial info, or your fire-safe box standing wide open for all (especially the Gov)

to just walk in and get all up in your personal business, would you?

The more you put yourself out there, the more dangerous it is.

It's bad enough we have computers....

People with "Smart Phones' are just now beginning to realise how very vulnerable they are as a result of the technology they thought they wanted for their own personal needs.... 

and all the passwords & yadda, yadda safe guards are BOGUS so forget that sieve of a "safety" wall.

WELL... turns out there are others out there who need to get at you, and thanks to you wanting that technology, now they can.

You opened the front door and let them walk right in..   YOU created the breach.

Folks had better start learning how to fly under the radar if they want to stay alive in peace.

• Upvote 2

***///

FaceBook donated  100k  to obummer's campaign.

They did NOT pay 3.2 billion dollars in taxes for 2012.

They will further apply additional "losses" as write-offs to 2013 taxes and be spared yet again!

When obummer went after the 1%, why didn't he go after FaceBook and close their little loopholes?

Why did he not go after every single new millionaire from the FaceBook deal, either...?

LOSE THE FACEBOOK.  DUMP THEM.   THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT OUR REPUBLIC.

THEY  ARE  ANOTHER  OBUMMER / COMMIE  TOOL .....!

***/// 

THEY ARE UN-AMERICAN IN OUR TIME OF GREAT NEED.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

***///

FaceBook donated  100k  to obummer's campaign.

They did NOT pay 3.2 billion dollars in taxes for 2012.

They will further apply additional "losses" as write-offs to 2013 taxes and be spared yet again!

When obummer went after the 1%, why didn't he go after FaceBook and close their little loopholes?

Why did he not go after every single new millionaire from the FaceBook deal, either...?

LOSE THE FACEBOOK.  DUMP THEM.   THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT OUR REPUBLIC.

THEY  ARE  ANOTHER  OBUMMER / COMMIE  TOOL .....!

***/// 

THEY ARE UN-AMERICAN IN OUR TIME OF GREAT NEED.

I agree with this statement whole-heartedly!!!

But I admit I am recently a facebooking fool.....EVERY video, many of which are posted here, that expose these crooks for what they truly are, you can now find posted, shared, whatever the shiite is referred to nowthedays....on MY account!

Since I'm most likely already on a variety of "lists", I plan to be at the top!

• Upvote 1

***///

COTTN...if you are using it to destroy it from within by using it to disseminate information to the masses regarding

the obummer regime's evil works against Freedom & Liberty, we must respect that.

Not too many people would have the brass tennisballs you do in taking the fight to the front lines in such a manner.

Way to lob it right back at 'em....! :twothumbs:

So, we'll tell you here and now,

in the event they already have you targeted for destruction by drone,

and we don't get another opportunity to tell you,

thank you for your service. :salute:

P.S. ...don't drive with the top down. ;)

***///

PrettyPattyANGEL....we love you in yer wings....

never imagined you look so good in that, ====>   :ph34r:  too...!

:lol:

Thanks gals.  Like to change the wardrobe up every now and then.  Just not a good hair day when I do this outfit.  LOL!!!

Not driving with the top down for sure. 

• Upvote 1