Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOME, END, PGUP, PGDN Keys

Markinsa

I have seen several requests to have the "Back to top" option added back as a Forum Option for navigating the website.  In the meantime, please use the "HOME", "END", "PGUP (Page up)"  and "PGDN (Page Down)" keys and see if these keys will help you navigate the website better. :twothumbs:

400_F_23758988_HW8VKPdpFOlGUTPQOnO3lrJnnnumeric_keypad.jpg

• Upvote 2

I have seen several requests to have the "Back to top" option added back as a Forum Option for navigating the website.  In the meantime, please use the "HOME", "END", "PGUP (Page up)"  and "PGDN (Page Down)" keys and see if these keys will help you navigate the website better. :twothumbs:

400_F_23758988_HW8VKPdpFOlGUTPQOnO3lrJnnnumeric_keypad.jpg

Hummmm!

I can't seem to find anything that looks like this on my iPhone...!

J/K... :eyebrows::backflip:

Actually I'm finding this new site harder to work with my iPhone

but then I'm not the sharpest tack in the box...

Thanks for all you do to make this board great.

CaptainWingnut

• Upvote 1

Hummmm!

J/K... :eyebrows::backflip:

Actually I'm finding this new site harder to work with my iPhone

but then I'm not the sharpest tack in the box...

Thanks for all you do to make this board great.

CaptainWingnut

Did you flip the phone over and shake it?  :lol:

• Upvote 3

I think the problem is most of us post with phones.. My husband, son and I all have different types of phones and the site shows up a little different on each phone.. so it's hard for us to relay the problem when many of us sees different things, does that make any sense?? And yes Mark, I've tried shaking it lol!!!

• Upvote 2

Ok I'm on my BlackBerry Tourch. I had to clear my cache for some of the Options to work. The box on the top right of the menu has option for messenger, notifications, members, Forums, Gallery, New Content, Status updates, search, and Mark all read.

The DinarVets link at the top takes you to the Forum Links.

In mobile mode clicking on the blue balloons mark the Forums as read. The > icons take you into the Forum.

How can you people do this?!? Man I rather use a desktop. Phone typing bites! :lol:

-------

I'm back on my desktop... I wanted to add about the Blue Balloons, when you are "IN" the Forum it wil take you to the first unread post, but if you are looking at the Forum List and you click on the Blue Balloon it will mark the contents of that Forum read.

-

• Upvote 1

Bama, do you know what this blue balloon they keep talking about.  :shrug:  I'm not seeing a blue balloon.  I think I need to go find the thread that talks about the blue balloon. 

The Topic List

Within each forum there are a list of topics. Just like forums, each topic has an marker to indicate the type of topic it is:

t_unread.png A regular topic with unread posts.

t_read_dot.png This is a topic which you have participated in, with no new replies since you last read it.

t_unread_dot.png This indicates that you have previously replied in this topic, and there are new replies since you last read or replied to the topic.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=help#ixzz2LghuOU2t

But you guys, if you are on the Mobile theme, will probably see Dots t_unread.png  "twothumbs:

-

Hummmm!

Ok I'm on my BlackBerry Torch.

-

I'm on HTC OneX .... the site works great on Android, I didnt even have to change anything phone did it automatically.

I also find it much easier to navigate through the site, and the layout is much easier to read.

• Upvote 2

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...