Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Please report new problems here

Adam Montana

I was trying to say after you posted on a thread and you went back and clicked on whats new the tread you posted on would then be at the top of that list. I think what is happening is it only shows back on your list after someone else comes along and post after yoou then it shows up. Hope that make since.

Change the "By time period" from "Content I have not read" to "Past 24 hours" and that'll put the post you replied to at the top of "What's New" :twothumbs:

-

Adam 

can you make the 

back to top of page button 

a floater button 

everything else looks and works great  

thanks adam

I definitely will, I think that's a good idea. However - can you give me a couple weeks and then remind me? This is something that I would love for convenience, but I have to tackle the other things before I mess with the "convenience" items.

Thanks! :twothumbs:

Do emoticons not work on iPad? I don't see them. I don't use my computer for this stuff.....inconvenient. If not no big deal. I'll express myself with CAPS. :)

I have no clue, I haven't used it on an ipad yet. I know the mobile experience is lacking, I will tackle that later. Until then... CAPS IS AWESOME! ;)

When logging into DinarVets, the Sign in And Create New Account options merge together.

See attached PDF.

Windows XP

Internet Explorer 8

-

Sounds like an IE conflict, which needs to be fixed in the "style" settings. What size monitor do you have and what's the resolution?

Thanks for the screenshot, that helps more than I can explain!!!!!

I definitely will, I think that's a good idea. However - can you give me a couple weeks and then remind me? This is something that I would love for convenience, but I have to tackle the other things before I mess with the "convenience" items.

Thanks! :twothumbs:

it is a small inconvenience      ,   keep up the good work   Adam and the  mods 

i will remind you later 

when yu read a topic...then come back later you have to read it all again rather than it take you to where you left off

At the top right of a thread you have already read, which has new content, look to the left of the "Reply to this topic" Button, there is a "Go to the first unread post" Button. Click on that. :twothumbs:

-

OK I thought my husband messed up the computer again. I don't like change because I am old and affraid I am getting  forgetfull. With my job I have to keep my head on tight going from 3 different schools to get kids then bring 2 to a fitness center and the other to soccer  practise I thought I lost it. When I come here I like to see my name when I chick on the site because then I don't have to signin again. It is getting hard to remember my password.

Sounds like an IE conflict, which needs to be fixed in the "style" settings. What size monitor do you have and what's the resolution?

Thanks for the screenshot, that helps more than I can explain!!!!!

SPEC DATA:

Sony PremierPro SDM-P234

Diagonal Screen Size: 23 inches

Landscape/Portrait Pivot: No

Native Resolution: 1920 x 1200

Aspect Ratio: 16:10

Video Inputs: None

PC Interfaces: Analog VGA, Digital (DVI-D)

Height: 17.6 inches

Width: 22.3 inches

Depth: 9.9 inches

Weight: 28.7 lb

Resolution Set at: 1280 by 1024

NVIDIA GeForce 6200

-

hey adam thanks its nice .. works great with alot of new features when ya hold your curser "mouse" over a users name that holds alot of info ..

i just found what i was looking for under the more options button ... so i dont see anything else ..

it was hiding .. the little red cancil button  under the reply to topic box  its in more reply options thanks

Edited by dontlop

Markinsa, what version of IE are you using?

Fred A, a mobile version is in the works. (There is a mobile skin installed - scroll down to the bottom of the page and look for "Change Theme". Does that help?)

DinarMillionaire - thanks for the laugh! I have now had my fill of over-drama for the week and I can move onto the next item on my list :lol:

• Upvote 1

Hey Adam I came across something yesterday when I was posting an article from the net ... When it uploaded all the formatting was removed ... Tried a few things to solve it but nothing worked ended up having to manually edit my post line by line, I really can't see myself doing this for every article I post. I was using Firefox.

Regarding the mobile issues .... I dint have any.... Using a HTC one-x

Other than the formatting issue the site works and looks great

At the top right of a thread you have already read, which has new content, look to the left of the "Reply to this topic" Button, there is a "Go to the first unread post" Button. Click on that. :twothumbs:

Also, if you click on the Blue Balloons t_unread.png to the left of the topic, that will also take you to the first unread post.

Markinsa, what version of IE are you using?

On this machine: IE8 

-

• Upvote 1

Hi Guy's

There are several people that I know in the UK who are strugglinf to get passed the new home page, they use chrome and firefox, for myself I can get passed the home page on my wifi laptop but not with my main computer.  I know that this sounds strange but I am hoping that some geeky 7 year old can offer a solution.

I'm on an Android as well, pretty rough going, I don't see the + - keys, I don't see or can get to a homepage, I have to back out to my google search to find the sign in spot. I really miss the top trending stories in list form, now I have to enter each topic section and scroll. I can work that one, out, I guess, lol. I have not been on my laptop yet, I do, most of my stuff on my Android, Thanks for the time to rant, lol.

• Upvote 1

I'm on an Android as well, pretty rough going, I don't see the + - keys, I don't see or can get to a homepage, I have to back out to my google search to find the sign in spot. I really miss the top trending stories in list form, now I have to enter each topic section and scroll. I can work that one, out, I guess, lol. I have not been on my laptop yet, I do, most of my stuff on my Android, Thanks for the time to rant, lol.

Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on Change Theme and select IP.Board Mobile It should help when on the phone. We still have the What's New but the link to click is on the right side of the screen close to the search block. The sign-in does have a problem and Adam is working on it.

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 1

Hello, I cannot get the full version on my phone. At the bottom of the page there isn't an option of change theme. It just says full version and when clicked refreshes this same page. It doesn't allow access to the menu. When clicked it does nothing. I have to go thru each section individually. I cannot get to the "what's new" section at all. Will there be any help on this in the future?

oops, i was able to finally get the desktop version on my phone which was a setting on my end. Looks good now. Thanks

• Upvote 1