Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV's New Look!!!

Dinar_o'saurs

***///

We keep our screen bumped up to 125% so we can see better... now some stuff is out of the frame.

Looks like we'll have to call in the genius 10-year old kid next door to see if we can do something about it! :lol:

Guess the animosity (neg) button is gone, too... NOW how are we supposed to be old & crotchety..?! B)

All in all, swell stuff TEAM ADAM.... Thanks! :salute:

• Upvote 3

***///

We keep our screen bumped up to 125% so we can see better... now some stuff is out of the frame.

Looks like we'll have to call in the genius 10-year old kid next door to see if we can do something about it! :lol:

Guess the animosity (neg) button is gone, too... NOW how are we supposed to be old & crotchety..?! B)

All in all, swell stuff TEAM ADAM.... Thanks! :salute:

Hold your ctrl key and scroll with your mouse wheel.

there is no

back to top of page

or am i missing it

Look for the triangle in the middle of the page below.

I see I have 1 warning point under my avatar......will that eventually drop off.....and am I the only bad boy on here?   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

You're stuck with it for life :lol:

• Upvote 3

***///

We found the teeny-weenie little gray "UP" arrow at the bottom of the page-center to get us back to the top....

also, thanks for the reminder that we have a scroll wheel on our Mousie!  ("duh" on us! :lol: !)

Thanks Handsome! ;)

Can I sweep floors or something......you know work that off.  I would hate for folks to think ill of me.   :P 

GO RV, then BV

***///

SHABS -- you little criminal! :lol:   Don't you already have a job with the obummer administration or something? :P

• Upvote 4