Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD GONE FROM NATWEST

bluebow

From the uk, i'm english, live here,i bought my dinar from Natwest Bank.

All the way along the IQD has been one of the currencies on the Natwest public rate exchange board on their website, i have watched it go up an down in value for ages many pips here so many pips there.

Today however, its completely gone, all other currencies are there apart from the IQD, that hasnt happened before, and now

the Chinese Yuan is a currency they are trading, and that has never been on there before!

whats going on ?

see link, no IQD anymore.

http://www.natwest.com/tools/personal/currency_rates/default.asp

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

***///***///***///

Could it be true...?.... is the out-of-country IQD drying up finally...?

Do the Dinar Brokers still have gobs of it to sell, though...? <_<

Yeah, but what are their back screens showing? :lol:/>/>

***///***///***///

GOOD ONE...! :P/>

***///***////***///

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

Actually, it seems that none of the UK banks offer IQD any more, but on the other hand it also looks like most of them use Travelex to provide the service, so if they don't have it then no one else will.

I could not check Barclays or LloydsTSB because you need an account to purchase foreign currency.

I really don't feel this is the start of something big, just the main broker of foreign currency in the UK deciding not to stock IQD :(

over the last 3 years i have purchased my dinar from lloyds bank.

i just logged onto my account and the iraqi dinar is no longer listed

Hmmm. Interesting. I would assume it would start over there before hitting the USA. Anyone else? Any Austrailians seeing anything?

If I were you go ask the bank thats only way to get the truth.If please, come back and let some us folks who want to know why.

NO WAY IN HELL AM I GOING BACK TO MY BANK TO ASK ANYTHING ABOUT THE IQD..... THEY ALREADY ROLL THEIR EYES WHEN I WALK IN!! To anyone that says it is now worthless...ship it to me, i will pay 50.00 per million and also cover shipping!! I mean if you really think you lost it all, I can atleast give you 50 bucks for them...not a total loss!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1