Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW OKIE Story: How Did DV Miss the OKIE Valentine RV Story

Rayzur

I checked the Rumors Section a few times to make sure the Okie Valentine Story was not posted. If I missed it and this is a duplicate, apologies. Just wanted to make sure everyone had their latest installation of "As the Okie Turns" biggrin.gif

[..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD TUESDAY AMERICA, SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIEND'S. FIRST OF ALL THANK'S FOR ALL YOUR PRECIOUS PRAYER'S AS I HAVE REALLY BEEN NEEDING A DIVINE HEALING. I AM ON A VERY SLOW MEND BUT EXPECT A MIRACLE SOON.

I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH THE ACTION'S GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES REGARDNG THE GLOBAL RE-ALIGNMENT OF CURRIENCIES. THERE ARE MUCH SPECULATION REGARDING WHAT IS TRANSPIRING IN THE GOV OF IRAQ.

THIS IS VERY INTERESTING FROM A HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE BUT AS FAR AS THE CURRENCY ADJUSTMENT WORLD WIDE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. THE DELAY'S (I HATE THAT WORD) ARE CAUSED BY PROCEDURAL REQUIREMENTS INVOLVING 198 SEPARATE COUNTRIES AND NOT JUST VIETNAM AND IRAQ.

IF YOU WANT TO CONCENTRATE ON WHAT AND WHEN THIS WILL OCCUR–FOLLOW CLOSELY CHRISTINE LeGARDE AND WHAT SHE IS SAYING IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE RECENT G-8 IN WHICH CURRENCY RATE EXCHANGE WAS ONE OF THE TOPIC'S ADDRESSED.

THE STATEMENT WAS MADE FROM ONE OF THE MEMBER'S THAT THIS PROPOSED RATE ADJUSTMENT WAS TO ELIMINATE THE WORLD'S FINANCIAL CRISIS WHILE ANOTHER MEMBER SIGNALED THIS WOULD BE THE DEMISE OF THE FIAT SYSTEM AS WE KNOW IT.

TAKEN IN CONTEXT BOTH COMMENT'S ARE POSITIVE. THE G-8 IS TRYING TO BRING CURRENCIES INTO ALIGNMENT WITH EACH OTHER AND UNDERTAKING THE DIFFICULT TASK OF MAKING CURRENCIES MORE EQUITABLE WITH EACH OTHER. THE DIFFICULTY IS SOME COUNTRIES WILL BE UNABLE TO MEET THE NEW BASIL-3 REQUIREMENT'S OF SECURING THE VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCIES WITH GOLD IN CONJUNCTION WITH COMMODITIES.

THE DISPARITY OF CURRENCY IS NOT A SUBJECT EASILY ADDRESSED, BUT THE G-8 AND G-20 ARE TRYING THIS NEW CONCEPT OF REQUIRING MORE THAN A PERCEIVED VALUE OF CURRENCY IS ONE THAT MUST BE MET TO BE BASIL 3 COMPLIANT.

IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT A CONSENSUS OF OPINION WAS THAT THIS WAS THE ONLY ALTERNATIVE TO AT LEAST STARTING A NEW GLOBAL STANDARD OF PROCEDURE AND INITIATION OF THIS PROCESS IS ON SCHEDULE AND TO BE IMPLEMENTED SOON.

I AM VERY EXPECTANT TO SEE NEARLY IMMEDIATE RESULT'S. (RE-READ THE PREVIOUS SENTENCE) INFER AS YOU WISH.

[..OKIEOILMAN] I WAS LIMITED TO THE NUMBERS OF CHARECTERS PERMITTED TO MY POST BUT THERE ARE A FEW MORE THING'S INVOLVED I DIDN'T HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO ELABORATE ON. IF YOU WILL WATCH BLOOMBERG BUSINESS NEW'S AND FOX BUSINESS CHANNEL YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED THE ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF GOLD BEING SHIPPED AROUND THE WORLD.

SINCE SOME COUNTRIES CANNOT MEET THE CRITERIA OF BASIL-3 THE I.M.F. IS IN THE ALLOCATION POSITION OF ASSISTING THESE COUNTRIES. THIS SHOULD BE A PRIME INDICATOR TO US THAT THE PROCESS OF GLOBAL RE-EVALUATION IS IN PROCESS. KEEP ALERT TO CURRENT EVENT AND DON'T FOLLOW RUMOR'S–JUST LIKE SGT. JOE FRIDAY ON DRAGNET–"JUST THE FACT'S MAM".

(Please Do NOT Call the Banks)

24 CURRENCIES Revaluing in the 1st basket

Here is a list of the currencies that are updating together in the 1st basket:

jod = Jodan dinar

sos = Somali Shilling

scr = Seychellois Rupee

std = Sao Tomean Dodras

tnd = Tunisian Dollar

syp = Syrian Pound

tzs = Tanzanian Shilling

myr = Malaysian Ringg

aed = United Arab Emirates Dirham

pen = Peruvian Nuevo

php = Philippine Peso

qar = Qatari Rial

nad = Namibian Dollar

mzn = Euro

ngn = Nigerian Naira

omr = Omani Rial

cny = Chinese Yuan

kzt = Kazakhstani Tenge

lbp = Labanese Pound

vnd = Vietnam Dong

iqd = Iraqi Dinar

cop = Colombia Peso

bob = Bolivian Boliviano

vef = Venezuelan Bolivar

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

One of the reasons I am on DV is because there is no OKIE HERE! And NO i did not read it! DV people want the facts,as much as we can tell, and no info that HAS been proven to be BULLSNOT! Okie falls in that BULLSNOT section. Please do not post anything from those people. Thank You for being a member of DV and it is up to you to be a member at other places too, but leave the un truthful on those sites! Again ,I ask you PLEASE don't bring that stuff here.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

***///

fake okie....

the spelling, word-usage & terminology smack of a more intelligent life form.

Interesting point.... I see what you are saying.... The person doesn't seem to invoke the constant cliché he seemed to always use. Maybe with his recent illness, he has a helper elf who transcribes his chats with them?

The overall logic rings as his... his off center analysis for example:..... SINCE SOME COUNTRIES CANNOT MEET THE CRITERIA OF BASIL-3 THE I.M.F. IS IN THE ALLOCATION POSITION OF ASSISTING THESE COUNTRIES. THIS SHOULD BE A PRIME INDICATOR TO US THAT THE PROCESS OF GLOBAL RE-EVALUATION IS IN PROCESS. KEEP ALERT TO CURRENT EVENT AND DON'T FOLLOW RUMOR'S–JUST LIKE SGT. JOE FRIDAY ON DRAGNET–"JUST THE FACT'S MAM".

The US is among those countries struggling with Basel lll compliance; we're not at the target date for full compliance by all countries, and he seems to be implying that the IMF is giving all countries money??? (allocation position).... I'm not even sure how he connects this set of dots. And not sure at all as to how he connects Basel lll with global re-evaluation?!?!? Those two things are not even connected.... though Okie for some reason continues to connect them.

You may be on to something there Sarge....Okie has always been a bellwether, albeit surrounded by deep doo, ......though nonetheless a constant energy in the whole RV story. If he were to totally disappear, it would seemingly be telling in and of itself... it seems?

• Upvote 3

I checked the Rumors Section a few times to make sure the Okie Valentine Story was not posted. If I missed it and this is a duplicate, apologies. Just wanted to make sure everyone had their latest installation of "As the Okie Turns" biggrin.gif

[..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD TUESDAY AMERICA, SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIEND'S. FIRST OF ALL THANK'S FOR ALL YOUR PRECIOUS PRAYER'S AS I HAVE REALLY BEEN NEEDING A DIVINE HEALING. I AM ON A VERY SLOW MEND BUT EXPECT A MIRACLE SOON.

I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH THE ACTION'S GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES REGARDNG THE GLOBAL RE-ALIGNMENT OF CURRIENCIES. THERE ARE MUCH SPECULATION REGARDING WHAT IS TRANSPIRING IN THE GOV OF IRAQ.

THIS IS VERY INTERESTING FROM A HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE BUT AS FAR AS THE CURRENCY ADJUSTMENT WORLD WIDE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. THE DELAY'S (I HATE THAT WORD) ARE CAUSED BY PROCEDURAL REQUIREMENTS INVOLVING 198 SEPARATE COUNTRIES AND NOT JUST VIETNAM AND IRAQ.

IF YOU WANT TO CONCENTRATE ON WHAT AND WHEN THIS WILL OCCUR–FOLLOW CLOSELY CHRISTINE LeGARDE AND WHAT SHE IS SAYING IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE RECENT G-8 IN WHICH CURRENCY RATE EXCHANGE WAS ONE OF THE TOPIC'S ADDRESSED.

THE STATEMENT WAS MADE FROM ONE OF THE MEMBER'S THAT THIS PROPOSED RATE ADJUSTMENT WAS TO ELIMINATE THE WORLD'S FINANCIAL CRISIS WHILE ANOTHER MEMBER SIGNALED THIS WOULD BE THE DEMISE OF THE FIAT SYSTEM AS WE KNOW IT.

TAKEN IN CONTEXT BOTH COMMENT'S ARE POSITIVE. THE G-8 IS TRYING TO BRING CURRENCIES INTO ALIGNMENT WITH EACH OTHER AND UNDERTAKING THE DIFFICULT TASK OF MAKING CURRENCIES MORE EQUITABLE WITH EACH OTHER. THE DIFFICULTY IS SOME COUNTRIES WILL BE UNABLE TO MEET THE NEW BASIL-3 REQUIREMENT'S OF SECURING THE VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCIES WITH GOLD IN CONJUNCTION WITH COMMODITIES.

THE DISPARITY OF CURRENCY IS NOT A SUBJECT EASILY ADDRESSED, BUT THE G-8 AND G-20 ARE TRYING THIS NEW CONCEPT OF REQUIRING MORE THAN A PERCEIVED VALUE OF CURRENCY IS ONE THAT MUST BE MET TO BE BASIL 3 COMPLIANT.

IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT A CONSENSUS OF OPINION WAS THAT THIS WAS THE ONLY ALTERNATIVE TO AT LEAST STARTING A NEW GLOBAL STANDARD OF PROCEDURE AND INITIATION OF THIS PROCESS IS ON SCHEDULE AND TO BE IMPLEMENTED SOON.

I AM VERY EXPECTANT TO SEE NEARLY IMMEDIATE RESULT'S. (RE-READ THE PREVIOUS SENTENCE) INFER AS YOU WISH.

[..OKIEOILMAN] I WAS LIMITED TO THE NUMBERS OF CHARECTERS PERMITTED TO MY POST BUT THERE ARE A FEW MORE THING'S INVOLVED I DIDN'T HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO ELABORATE ON. IF YOU WILL WATCH BLOOMBERG BUSINESS NEW'S AND FOX BUSINESS CHANNEL YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED THE ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF GOLD BEING SHIPPED AROUND THE WORLD.

SINCE SOME COUNTRIES CANNOT MEET THE CRITERIA OF BASIL-3 THE I.M.F. IS IN THE ALLOCATION POSITION OF ASSISTING THESE COUNTRIES. THIS SHOULD BE A PRIME INDICATOR TO US THAT THE PROCESS OF GLOBAL RE-EVALUATION IS IN PROCESS. KEEP ALERT TO CURRENT EVENT AND DON'T FOLLOW RUMOR'S–JUST LIKE SGT. JOE FRIDAY ON DRAGNET–"JUST THE FACT'S MAM".

(Please Do NOT Call the Banks)

24 CURRENCIES Revaluing in the 1st basket

Here is a list of the currencies that are updating together in the 1st basket:

jod = Jodan dinar

sos = Somali Shilling

scr = Seychellois Rupee

std = Sao Tomean Dodras

tnd = Tunisian Dollar

syp = Syrian Pound

tzs = Tanzanian Shilling

myr = Malaysian Ringg

aed = United Arab Emirates Dirham

pen = Peruvian Nuevo

php = Philippine Peso

qar = Qatari Rial

nad = Namibian Dollar

mzn = Euro

ngn = Nigerian Naira

omr = Omani Rial

cny = Chinese Yuan

kzt = Kazakhstani Tenge

lbp = Labanese Pound

vnd = Vietnam Dong

iqd = Iraqi Dinar

cop = Colombia Peso

bob = Bolivian Boliviano

vef = Venezuelan Bolivar

No love for Okie here but thanks for the post though.

Here is his 2/18/2013 News Addition:

[..OKIEOILMAN] THIS APPEARS TO BE A WEEK OF SUCH HISTORICAL IMPORTANCE THAT YOUR GREAT GRANDCHILDREN WILL READ ABOUT IT IN THEIR HISTORY BOOK'S 100 YEAR'S FROM NOW----NUFF SAID!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Everytime I see Okie use the 'Nuff Said" line my blood pressure spikes.  As far as I'm concerned that's still reserved for Stan Lee!!!    ("Stan Lee's Soapbox" editorial pages in Marvel Comics, since the 1960s)  At least he hasn't borrowed "Face front, true believer!" or "Excelsior!"

• Upvote 1

Here is his 2/18/2013 News Addition:[..OKIEOILMAN] THIS APPEARS TO BE A WEEK OF SUCH HISTORICAL IMPORTANCE THAT YOUR GREAT GRANDCHILDREN WILL READ ABOUT IT IN THEIR HISTORY BOOK'S 100 YEAR'S FROM NOW----NUFF SAID!!!!!!!

Now THAT is more within the vernacular style of Okie. You know, "Ships Sailing" and schnit. And the infamous "Nuff Said." I noticed he became particularly silent right after the BH Group went down and the long list of people included in the class action lawsuit was laid out. Think he and his cohorts thought he ought to keep his mouth shut for awhile. Looks like someone took the duck tape off. Darn. :) thanks for the giggles Rayzur,

To those who get their undies in a knot over Okies posts being brought over here.....it's the RUMOR section and clearly stated within the title is th name/word, "OKIE;" so you knew what you were gonna get. Next time don't click and move along. When I'm in no mood for BS I hang in the facts forum and wouldn't dare open a post from someone I loathed, chillax. Nuff said. Ha. :)

• Upvote 1