Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

E-mail from a dinar dealer

mgpwia1

I was quite excited today when I received my bundle of crisp 5k dinar. I'm still buying. Some here, some there. I've used 3 different dealers to date. Each with different pluses and minuses. Today I also received an e-mail from 1 of the dealers. Free shipping in the month of February (not out of the ordinary) but the price has dropped to $980 per million uncirculated and $920 per million circulated. Now that seems to me like a rather significant drop. Also, JMO I have never cared whether the dinar I purchase is circulated or not. It's all verified and to me it's about the biggest bang for my buck. Circulated dinar exchanges at the same value as uncirculated. What does everyone think??? Normal February slow down or something else??? With all the 'good' news lately I was wondering why a price drop and not a price increase? Hoping for an rv soon ;) ... Anything above $0.10 and I'm retiring :rolleyes: ...lol GO RV :twothumbs: Have a nice weekend all and watchout for falling meteors :peace:

• Upvote 2

I'm doing exactly the same buddy .... the bulk of what I have, i've had for years but every now and again when I see a good deal I buy more ..... not huge amounts but little bits. I think in the past 3 to 4 months I've added about 1M dinar to my collection for a lot less than it would cost to buy 1M IQD from a dealer ..... it's the same in all investments there's always people looking to get out and they'll take any offer.... if there happy with what i offer i'm happy to accept there dinar ..... same with gold , silver, diamonds .... i've even been known to take copper lol (for the right price of course)

and I think I have only 2 10K dinar bills that are circulated everything else is mint condition ..... but like you said when it comes to cash in .... if it's real it's just as good ....

there are only 2 dealers in the UK and they've never dropped there prices ..... I guess it just depends on the depth of the market (just like any business) .... you've got about 7 times the population in the US as the UK so I guess they got more of a customer base and a new customer base every time some kinda hype happens in the dinar world so like i've learned from some of my DV friends "it is what it is".

and all I gotta say is a quote from Larry the cable guy ...... "GIT-R-DONE"

• Upvote 3

i personally think it's silly when people read into dealers sales or special offers as evidence of a revalue. dealers don't know much more than you or I. sure they probably have a line of communication with brokers in neighboring countries to iraq maybe they'll know about an rv an hour or two before us but they dont have any special info. any price changes, promos, free shipping offers, etc is nti othing but marketing tactics and a pricing competition between dealers.

i actually had a guy tellinng me the other day he thinks its gonna rv b/c sterling currency group is doing a 15% off sale that ends presidents day at midnight. he said nobody runs sales for les than a week and nobody ends sales in the middle of the night so it means an rv is happening tuesday. quite possibly the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard but this guy was convinced. he was also friends with george bush, secret service agents under reagan and knew someone who singed bill 1303b lol high up sources and inside intel per the usual.

just to play devils advocate, i received an email from worldwide collectibles saying with a special offer and telling customer they are rolling out a new and improved website in the next 30 days with new feature and a more userfriendly outlay. why would a company invest thousands of dollars in a new website if an rv was imminent and the dinar selling business were about to end? wouldn't make sense would it? like i said i dont think dealers actions are a tell of a potential rv but just to play devils advocate going with that logic these guys must know an rv isn't happening anytime soon if they are rolling out a new website.

thats just my 2 cents. dont read into dealer pricing and things as reason that anything is happening.

Maybe demand is low? I remember reading that before this would happen, people would be to the point of burning their dinar. Maybe moral is down and people aren't buying.....OR maybe people are getting in those Christmas Credit Card bills....ouch. Or maybe people who have enough, have enough and aren't buying any more and if they've told any of their friends about it....their friends aren't investing, because, well.....ya know. Also, in regards to these companies saying they ar doing this or that.... Last I heard, a particular Dinar Company was opening in ALL 50 States! Wow. No. Pure pumping is what I will call that until I see it. I remember the first thing that popped in my head when I read the email stating they were "excited to announce their plans to open in all 50 States." I thought, "They must know! it's about to pop, baby!" Then I came back to earth and went pure logic, no emotion....why would they waste the millions of dollars to do that when they can keep shipping from where they are now? They are Pumping you for sales, IMHO. :)