Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

** WIFE IN THE KNOW NEW UPDATE **

UNEEK

I give up too.., on telling people if they don't like rumors..., stay out ot the rumor section.., but its a waste of time..., they just seem to keep looking for something to ****** about!!!dry.gif

Anyone claiming to have a contact claiming to take a risk posting on a public forum, then continuing to post, over and over, then predicting the wrong date(Jan10), all while supporting a guru(orangecrush), followed by more posting on a public website is either a pumper in a red dress, a psychiatric patient, or kin to my wifes side of the family.....

or all of the above

laugh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you for your response and offering me some explanation - but I will ask again - who has the proper authority or the true ability to discern the validity of a "rumor" - it is a valid rumor - oh - unless it is a "fake" rumor

On the very first post she gave details of how she had access to information from her husband - She does have a foreign name - I feel she has provided as much info as anyone else -

Do you think most are against her because she happens to like Steve & Ocrush? I can understand that also but it is still a rumor - no more no less and no one has provided any guide lines to discern one from another - even to know a fake rumor from a real rumor - lol

You know "rightsonword" I have contributed some great articles here and have dozens more but no one reads them - they get passed over - I would much rather be posting them and getting replies to those than taking the beating over here -- but it seems every one is either news or rumor focused and then there is the music that seemingly rushes in to move it all away ????

I am beginning to think my time has come lol - Thank you again for your kind attempt to enlighten me -- and you did - I think I have known a lot for a while now - I just have been riding the fence a little longer to be sure <3 <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3 <3

UNEEK, I for one love to read what you bring over and I am certain that many many others agree with me on this. Please stay and continue to post! As I'm sure you have seen others get bashed, it's always by a very small group and there are so many of us that read and don't comment much. I am one of those that don't write much anymore. Just let me say however that you are one of the people that I look for when I come on. I enjoy what you bring and appreciate your efforts very much. Don't pay attention to the negative, and keep on bringing it!

Thank you for all that you do for us,

r2

• Upvote 4

UNEEK, I for one love to read what you bring over and I am certain that many many others agree with me on this. Please stay and continue to post! As I'm sure you have seen others get bashed, it's always by a very small group and there are so many of us that read and don't comment much. I am one of those that don't write much anymore. Just let me say however that you are one of the people that I look for when I come on. I enjoy what you bring and appreciate your efforts very much. Don't pay attention to the negative, and keep on bringing it!

Thank you for all that you do for us,

r2

WOW! Thank you for sharing - It gets really tough for me to decide which way to go - I question myself several times a day - you just have no idea what it has been like and I don't know if I even understand the craziness of it <3 <3 <3 I will say though that I am feeling a little more grounded about the whole situation - and I know that is coming from those who have spoke up - like you and others that are generally quiet - That has been significant <3 <3 <3 Thank you so much <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I'm getting tired of refuting these posts that come over from Dinar Recaps. She just appeared a few weeks ago and now she is someone in authority? Poppy Cock.

Further, I see where M E D and Sonny had a discussion and all of a sudden M E D changes his outlook to align with Sonny's 700 pips and to happen sometime in 2013?

Really getting tired of these PUMPERS. I say show us the facts.

Thanks for the voice of reason.

Son, "When I get home I'm gonna punch your mama right in the mouth" :)/>

Daughter actually ( wife in the know).....

Anyone claiming to have a contact claiming to take a risk posting on a public forum, then continuing to post, over and over, then predicting the wrong date(Jan10), all while supporting a guru(orangecrush), followed by more posting on a public website is either a pumper in a red dress, a psychiatric patient, or kin to my wifes side of the family.....

or all of the above

Holy words, my Friend.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

WOW! Thank you for sharing - It gets really tough for me to decide which way to go - I question myself several times a day - you just have no idea what it has been like and I don't know if I even understand the craziness of it <3 <3 <3 I will say though that I am feeling a little more grounded about the whole situation - and I know that is coming from those who have spoke up - like you and others that are generally quiet - That has been significant <3 <3 <3 Thank you so much <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3

UNEEK....You're obviously totally entitled to report ( let's not forget you're just the Messenger) all the rumors you're able to find and/or deem of some interest regarding a supposed IQD RV....This is an IQD Forum and you post in the rumor section so you're absolutely playing by the rules...... This also holds true for the simple reason that if others do the same thing ( reporting any type of rumor) why shouldn't you...Just fair......Surely People have the choice to read or not what's in here.... Also, though, I'd suggest in a very friendly way for your well-being to grow some thicker skin and not get disappointed or embittered by comments following your posting rumors....If you post, then a comment / reaction is to be expected, positive or negative...Try to take it lightly and you'll feel fine.Ciao.

• Upvote 3

Sometimes I think UNEEK is just messin' with us, with all of these bumper sticker slogans and outrageous rumors.

Seems like a lot of folks are liking guru hope-on-a-rope these days, though. Go figure.

These days? It's always been that way for as long as I have frequented Dinar Forums ( 8 years more or less). It's one of those things you get used to with time.

• Upvote 3

...She just appeared a few weeks ago (@ recaps) and now she is someone in authority?

This is true. She throws out a little "hope-ium" and BAM...followers asking for more kool-aid. Put your faith in the news, folks, and not somebody's weighted interpretation. Have a good weekend. :)

• Upvote 2

This is true. She throws out a little "hope-ium" and BAM...followers asking for more kool-aid. Put your faith in the news, folks, and not somebody's weighted interpretation. Have a good weekend. :)/>/>

Plus I'm almost positive she doesn't really exist. She's just a figment of a uneek imagination and a wanna be copywriter..

Edited by supergirl
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

UNEEK....You're obviously totally entitled to report ( let's not forget you're just the Messenger) all the rumors you're able to find and/or deem of some interest regarding a supposed IQD RV....This is an IQD Forum and you post in the rumor section so you're absolutely playing by the rules...... This also holds true for the simple reason that if others do the same thing ( reporting any type of rumor) why shouldn't you...Just fair......Surely People have the choice to read or not what's in here.... Also, though, I'd suggest in a very friendly way for your well-being to grow some thicker skin and not get disappointed or embittered by comments following your posting rumors....If you post, then a comment / reaction is to be expected, positive or negative...Try to take it lightly and you'll feel fine.Ciao.

Umbertino ~ When you write, you are very well versed, polite and considerate. If I'm not mistaken, English is a second language for you? I can remember when I was a newer member, you said much the same to me. I think I got upset that someone negged me over the Beatles "Love" media I posted. Hate the Beatles???? Seriously? I don't know UNEEK, other than a sense that she like me, is whats referred to as a "sensitive", and she is a friend. If you are not familiar with the term sensitive, in a short definition it is: A person quick to detect or respond to slight changes, signals, or influences. So, having prefaced all that, I will say this.

I think that I can say for me at least, when you are a sensitive, it is next to impossible to feel any other way then yes, slightly hurt. You are just bringing something over to share, how can someone have something negative to say, that is directly about me????? It's just not in our nature to be anything other than kind. No pity party though, we don't go seek shelter under blankies and pacifiers, and we do within minutes, if not in seconds shrug it off. We can be ruthless with our words, if we were so inclined, but again, not in our nature. It's just very hard to understand the reasoning behind the comments, especially when some of our members come and spill what I like to refer to as venomous poison, on to a thread. Much like the various dinar forums that are out there, there are triple those sites that discuss the very sames topics, but from a totally different perspective. If you really wanted to check out what we actually believe, anyone can check out www.edgarcayce . I just wanted to explain from a different view point that it's not so much the need to grow thicker skin, maybe it's a need to to shed a fewer layers.

• Upvote 1

There is a difference between a "rumor" and an ourright "lie".

I can tell you that the dinar will revalue tomorrow at $17.5 and you might get excited, but I have no official source, or even a source that has contact with some credible person. I can also 'say' that I heard this from someone who is credible. Unfortunately there are those who do post things that appear to be almost this outrageous. I don't know about others, but I read the rumor section hoping for some legitimate 'rumors'. I look for posts from people who post conservatively and appear to base their information on sources that do have some credibility. Rumors are rumors, and we are not going to get information from anyone who really is in any inner circles. That being said, some of the rumors posted here do have the air of credibility that make them worth reading, IMO.

• Upvote 3

EXACTLY! I can't for the life of me understand how a person claiming to be so spiritual can perpetuate such garbage and

Then have the nerve to get upset and sensitive about when others don't believe the crap and disagrees with it. There is no evidence

Of spirituality there only EGO. "When a person shows you who they are .... Believe them the first time." -Maya Angelou

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"I would much rather be posting them and getting replies to those than taking the beating over here"

I am beginning to think my time has come lol - Thank you again for your kind attempt to enlighten me -- and you did - I think I have known a lot for a while now - I just have been riding the fence a little longer to be sure <3 <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3 <3

"It gets really tough for me to decide which way to go - Iquestion myself several times a day - you just have no idea what it has beenlike and I don't know if I even understand the craziness of it <3 <3<3"

UNEEK.....Dr. Coorslite recommends that you spend more time......going for a walk?........gardening?.......time with family?.......or almost anything to get away from all of this for a while.....

You mention "taking a beating over here".....well I don't know where "there" is........but if it's another Dinaro site......step away from that too.....

Live life........Love life....!!!!!......................Doctor's orders............you'll feel better in the morning...!!!!!

*************/////////////

Ay, yi, yi..... hell just froze over....

we just gave UMBERTINO a PLUS+1 ! :lol:/>/>

Glad you came to the defense of Our UNEEK, UMBERTINO and with

a good explanation to boot! Well done!

Hang in there OurUNEEK.... ;)/>/> The love is still here....! :)/>/>

WOW.........(And I mean.....WOW)... Didn't expect that from you Sgt....It's much appreciated and Thanks (indeed hell froze over....smile).

Umbertino ~ When you write, you are very well versed, polite and considerate. If I'm not mistaken, English is a second language for you?

End Quote

Thanks for the kind words...Yes , English is my second language and I love writing / speaking ( whenever possible...I haven't travelled in quite some time now due to financial issues) it very much. I also love Spanish and Portuguese.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I can tell you that the dinar will revalue tomorrow at $17.5 and you might get excited, but I have no official source, or even a source that has contact with some credible person. I can also 'say' that I heard this from someone who is credible. Unfortunately there are those who do post things that appear to be almost this outrageous. I don't know about others, but I read the rumor section hoping for some legitimate 'rumors'. I look for posts from people who post conservatively and appear to base their information on sources that do have some credibility. Rumors are rumors, and we are not going to get information from anyone who really is in any inner circles. That being said, some of the rumors posted here do have the air of credibility that make them worth reading, IMO.

Exactly!!!, I have no problem with anyone bringing anything over, but when time after time the information never happens why keep doing it? It would be nice if some of these "guru rumors" actually came to fruition. There has to be a point when you realize that your only bringing over garbage! I fully understand that I am in the rumor section, but every once and a while wouldn't it be nice if there was a little truth involved and just one had some validity? The "wife in the know" just played the old standard smoke and mirror card to make herself seem credible. Kinda sad actually!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

And, mortgagewiz...Regarding the rest of your post... I understand being sensitive...I am sensitive myself ..... I only suggested that for his / her own sake to try and grow a ( at least some) thicker skin since this is a Forum and there will be always an action / reaction sort of thing . One posts something, anything and there will always be a response....either positive / negative / neutral..

That's the nature of a Forum in itself...Interaction... Sometimes even harsh in its tones ( it would be nice if it didn't wind up that way but it happens at times) .. So my friendly advice to UNEEK is again to try and not take it too seriously ( meaning not suffer too much because of that) when it comes to negative responses.

Also....I swear I don't remember ( if I understood you correctly) having ever spoken badly about the Beatles. Infact I love them. Maybe there was a misunderstanding ( also on my part) on that one. Thanks for your post.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

To ALL of you, UNEEK posters, and there

Are too many of you good people to try to

List without missing someone so being

UNEEK's thread, I will stop with her.

I give my applause :bravo: to all of you.

First, I don't have the time to

do the research that you bring,

RUMORS or otherwise to this board.

So THANK YOU!

SECOND,

I often wonder if any of you EVER sleep!! :bow:

Thank you ALL for the rumors AND news.

Hey, without bad news, we wouldn't know

what good news looks or feels like.

Good job and thank you

to ALL of you who spend your valuable

time keeping the rest of us

in NEWS and ENTERTAINMENT.

:tiphat:

Captain Wingnut

Go RV :twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

And, mortgagewiz...Regarding the rest of your post... I understand being sensitive...I am sensitive myself ..... I only suggested that for his / her own sake to try and grow a ( at least some) thicker skin since this is a Forum and there will be always an action / reaction sort of thing . One posts something, anything and there will always be a response....either positive / negative / neutral..

That's the nature of a Forum in itself...Interaction... Sometimes even harsh in its tones ( it would be nice if it didn't wind up that way but it happens at times) .. So my friendly advice to UNEEK is again to try and not take it too seriously ( meaning not suffer too much because of that) when it comes to negative responses.

Also....I swear I don't remember ( if I understood you correctly) having ever spoken badly about the Beatles. Infact I love them. Maybe there was a misunderstanding ( also on my part) on that one. Thanks for your post.

Sensitive in your definition, is not the same definition that I am referring to, and no you didn't bash the Beatles someone else did. It's all good, being "a sensitive" has more to do with abilities, then it does being sensitive to someone's negativity. More in line with one's 6th sense.

• Upvote 1

Thank you to all of the respondents to UNEEK's response to my comment of being sick of the "Wife in the Know" crap. Collectively, you all voiced what I was getting at much better than I could. It's not rumors in general that I'm sick of, obviously I'm here in the rumors section. It's these ridiculous posts, and the credit that respectable people give them that is frustrating.

The discernment I'm speaking of is in regards to observing the commonly used buzz words, catch phrases and lines of logic (term used loosely here) that have been recycled by pumpers for nearly a decade. It's all part of the education process regarding the Dinar.

UNEEK, I appreciate your efforts, and hope you keep pressing forward and digging for information. The fine members here at DV (a few who are on this thread) helped in teaching me how to pick through the manure to find the roses. I encourage you to take it all with a grain of salt, some laughter and sometimes an adult beverage helps! B)/>

• Upvote 3

Sensitive in your definition, is not the same definition that I am referring to, and no you didn't bash the Beatles someone else did. It's all good, being "a sensitive" has more to do with abilities, then it does being sensitive to someone's negativity. More in line with one's 6th sense.

Thanks for clarifying. Evidently I had misunderstood you on the Beatles... I think I am getting what you mean now by " sensitive". In Italian it is "sensibile".

Again thanks. Ciao.

Edited by umbertino

Uneek I too want to put my voice in that you continue on, but you may also want to step away a bit. I know myself I try to just live life and visit here on occasion or as of late the news is positive and I am hopeful of a spring surprise for all of us so have been visiting more, but I don't put a lot of faith in supposed gururs and Wife in the Know is in that catagory now being that she is no more correct than others...but this is the rumor section and a good place for her postings to go as some piece of truth may lay in them for all of us to glean. I know I recently read another rumor brought over by someone else that a lot of people negged but there was an important piece that fit something I had been seeing, so it gave me a positive boost. You never know those of us who sit on the sidelines and don't post much are watching and reading and appreciating posters willingness to bring information over. Thanks again Uneek for your positive attitude and willingness to share. Thanks to all the members who share thier thoughts :)

• Upvote 1

Listen, folks. I live in thailand which is ONLY 4 hours behind Iraq and a FULL DAY AHEAD of most of yous. So, here's the plan: I get the word that an RV has happened the DAY BEFORE you do (and, of course, I will confirm this will all my sources-the local roti guy looks Muslim), pop out a message to you all and BLAM! You score some dinar on reserve and RICH CITY here we all come!

No time-expert, but I think it might work. Ah...maybe?.. Dunno, just sayin.... :P:D :D

Listen, folks. I live in thailand which is ONLY 4 hours behind Iraq and a FULL DAY AHEAD of most of yous. So, here's the plan: I get the word that an RV has happened the DAY BEFORE you do (and, of course, I will confirm this will all my sources-the local roti guy looks Muslim), pop out a message to you all and BLAM! You score some dinar on reserve and RICH CITY here we all come!

No time-expert, but I think it might work. Ah...maybe?.. Dunno, just sayin.... :P/> :D/> :D/>

Except for what we've heard they'll all be closed when this goes down, that sounded good.