Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

************RUMOR************

UNEEK

HEY FOLKS It's Friday -- It is a genuine bonafide "rumor" if it wasn't I could not post it here - If anyone acts on such a thing it is their own -

At the end of this ride - someone is going to make more money that you do from writing a book about all the outlandish rumors --

I just collect them and bring here so folks can make fun of them - and have some comradery at the same time - no harm intended - Gee chill out have fun and poke fun at the rumor - not at others

No one is claiming it to be anything but what it is called a RUMOR geeze -- well except the guy Sean = poor fellow

You think this one is bad -- you did not read the one I did not post - so I spared you some grief lol lol and spared your time lol

Edited by UNEEK
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

....this is absolutely 100% TRUE. I went to a gold seller in Hong Kong and gave hime 1 million dinar. He in turn gave me $1000 in gold.

Scrape me off 1 dinar's worth o' that gold bar. How much will $.00086 weigh, I wonder? Probably just lose it in my pocket.

:)

• Upvote 1

*****************NEW RUMOR***************

BROUGHT OVER FROM D R

sean said: I am posting this in hopes that it will be seen and reposted everywhere.

I am Sean. I'm an invester in the Dinar. I have interesting news. I have a new friend, who is C.E.O. of XXXXXXX Gold and Silver.

He told me last night that the Dinar is already exchanging at a high rate in China FOR GOLD.

He tells me that he and all his investors are firmly convinced that the World's Monetary Reserve is about to switch to the Chinese money because it is backed by gold, and that the Chinese have revalued the Dinar at a high rate in advance of the U.S.

He told me that my dinar is all that will save me when the $ collapses soon. He is looking to help me cash in now. We shall see if he can. Folks, the Dinar is real.

(note - requested name xx to avoid onslaught of calls)

Anyone who could even believe this absurd rumor.....well, they would be dumber than a box of rocks quite frankly

• Upvote 2

No! No! Its TRUE! Last night there was a BIG PARTY at the Chinese Cultural Center here at my work! They were up late and I could hear all the ruckus from my home. Must have been the CHINESE Gold to RV party! Oh, wait........ah, crap, I just remembered its Chinese New Years! Gong How Fat Choi! :P:D:lol:

• Upvote 1

Just got back from China and I can verify that this is absolutely 100% TRUE. I went to a gold seller in Hong Kong and gave hime 1 million dinar. He in turn gave me $1000 in gold. So obviously, oh wait...........never mind.

Bingo ! We use usd to buy same they use gold (Ponder) Ummm still 1166 to 1 . LOL We traded toilet paper for toilet paper . Some are trading pesos . LOL Interesting but still *** for tat :mellow: