Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

************RUMOR************

UNEEK

*****************NEW RUMOR***************

BROUGHT OVER FROM D R

sean said: I am posting this in hopes that it will be seen and reposted everywhere.

I am Sean. I'm an invester in the Dinar. I have interesting news. I have a new friend, who is C.E.O. of XXXXXXX Gold and Silver.

He told me last night that the Dinar is already exchanging at a high rate in China FOR GOLD.

He tells me that he and all his investors are firmly convinced that the World's Monetary Reserve is about to switch to the Chinese money because it is backed by gold, and that the Chinese have revalued the Dinar at a high rate in advance of the U.S.

He told me that my dinar is all that will save me when the $ collapses soon. He is looking to help me cash in now. We shall see if he can. Folks, the Dinar is real.

(note - requested name xx to avoid onslaught of calls)

Edited by UNEEK
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

As always thanks UNEEK.

Ching chong chinaman done went and beat us to the punch huh.

Hmmm

Hey C.H you were bragging about what a fat wallet you got . Hop on a plane and scadadle over there and see whats up.

hahahahahahahaha

emot-LMAO.gif

Gosh it just never stops around here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As always thanks UNEEK.

Ching chong chinaman done went and beat us to the punch huh.

Hmmm

Hey C.H you were bragging about what a fat wallet you got . Hop on a plane and scadadle over there and see whats up.

hahahahahahahaha

emot-LMAO.gif

Gosh it just never stops around here.

As I understand it you are sponsoring a First Class plane ticket for this trip. LOL

• Upvote 1

Sounds lime a giant scam for Dinars to me. Why would it show in China and not here? There is a big group of scammers scamming old people and young alike.very ruthless bunch off people. Don't trust this period.

of course it is a load of crap. if something ever happens, it will be swift and instantaneous.

• Upvote 2

Come on already. can't we get some real news instead of the knockoff version... Chinese gold , what a laugh, they panned for that in them thar hills where they found " FOOLS GOLD".. It was all shipped to China so we could buy it back thru their high import price for goods & services. If it was real it would have hit all the news stations, radio stations, and internet media. I haven't seen anything on it as of yet. Have any of you? Just wait Adam will inform you when the time is right... ''' JUST WAIT FOR IT '''' REALLY I MEAN WAIT FOR IT. IT WILL COME....

Come on already. can't we get some real news instead of the knockoff version... Chinese gold , what a laugh, they panned for that in them thar hills where they found " FOOLS GOLD".. It was all shipped to China so we could buy it back thru their high import price for goods & services. If it was real it would have hit all the news stations, radio stations, and internet media. I haven't seen anything on it as of yet. Have any of you? Just wait Adam will inform you when the time is right... ''' JUST WAIT FOR IT '''' REALLY I MEAN WAIT FOR IT. IT WILL COME....

I have heard this phrase before but not quite in this context. eyebrows.gif

It is my belief the economic structure in China is due for total collapse in the next 2 years.... Beware

Don't knock me. It is a gut feeling that I have been having. I had the same strong feeling before the price of oil crashed in 2008.

• Upvote 1