Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq: Iran pledges support for al-Maliki to 50 thousand troops of the Qods Force for the suppression of the revolution and the work of chaos

yota691

Iraq: Iran pledges support for al-Maliki to 50 thousand troops of the Qods Force for the suppression of the revolution and the work of chaos

2.7.2013 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add a comment -

Revealed Iraqi leaders for agreement Corps Commander Jerusalem Iranian Qassem Soleimani and Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to attack and occupy the U.S. embassy and Arab and foreign embassies hostile to Iran in Baghdad and detention of its employees within the scheme to suppress popular protests in Iraq. A leader of the Dawa Party that during the recent visit of Qassem Soleimani to Baghdad and a meeting with Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has been agreed on the following to develop a military plan (confidential) between the Iraqi government and Iran. pointing out that the purpose of this plan is to support the Authority in Iraq in the event of any threat to the security and existence. "where Qassem Soleimani for Nuri al-Maliki that the Iraqi Front is the front last to defend the security of Iran. adding that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said the commander of the Quds Force of Iran Qassem Soleimani weakness and inability of Iraqi forces military and security control over a lot of the provinces and fear anticipated deterioration of the security situation and lack of control in central and southern regions of Iraq. said that Qassem Soleimani promised the owners attribution Iran to his military forces of the Basij consists of (50000) fifty thousand fighters Iranian. The source said that it was "an agreement on the distribution of forces above and select functions by the Prime Minister and the commander of the Quds Force of Iran Qasim Soleimani, 20000 twenty thousand fighters in Baghdad and its suburbs. And 10000 ten thousand fighters in the southern provinces, which controls the local governments Dawa "and League of the Righteous and the Badr Brigade and armed elements of the Supreme Council and the Mahdi Army." According to information obtained by the Nashwan News from the source, the Iranian forces by drawing his presence in the southern provinces and adult number 10,000 ten of thousands fighters Iranian will occupy military bases air in the south, which was occupied by the Americans and then crawl toward Baghdad after completing control zones Middle Euphrates and the south. will also Iranian forces (Basij) stationed in Baghdad and Sponsored (20000) thousand fighters Iranian take immediate towards the U.S. embassy and Arab and foreign embassies hostile to Iran in Baghdad and attack then detention of its employees founded on. According to the information it and "after controlling embassies and detention of its staff go some Iranian forces (Basij) to both sides of the north and west of Iraq for the purpose of suppression of protesters by force." Nashwan News

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=87638#ixzz2KBAnbk1E

****///

How often have we eluded to the love affair betwixt Amadininut &

his boyfriend Maliki...? Pair of little plan-hatchers.

If Maliki thinks that he can use Iran's nukes & troops to buy himself

a country and a people, he's in for a rude awakening. There will be a fight.

Amadininut is stepping down and making the rounds of neighboring

muslim countries to make love to their leaders and get them on board

to kick Israel & US a$$.

And all the nay-sayers who said "aw, leave Iran alone...." happy now?

Does anything in this article rattle your bones to the core?

And thanks to an inept administration, and their muslim brother right

here in OUR OWN WHITE HOUSE who have dessimated our Military

to a shadow of it's former self and murdered morale,

we may just get our a$$es nuked, burned and blown off the face of the earth.

North Korea is in bed with these dogs and will come at us from across the

Pacific with their nukes and Iran from the Atlantic and both our coasts will sustain

massive damage, death and destruction that will make Sandy, Katrina and every other

disaster we've had look like a walk in the park.

what say you libs now....? Your god obummer has been intentionally weakening

US for the take-down by his fellow muslims. HE MADE A PACT WITh THOSE DEVILS.

Remember how he BOWED to their leaders...? VERY TELLING right there.

Hell is on the horizon. Too bad some REAL AMERICANS must die next to you pigs

who allowed this satan in to let this happen to US. Too bad we can't paint targets on

just your backs when it comes. :angry:

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

***///

Exactly, REVBO....

He has returned US to pre WWII Military standing and in today's world where insane people like N.Korea & Iran have what they have now, we could never hope to ramp up in time to save ourselves.

He is THE WORST thing that could have happened to US and the world.

He WANTS us to fail at the hands of his muslim brothers in the M.E.

He considers THAT to be his victory and legacy! Don't let him fool you like he fooled all those ignorant lefties who gave him the power to do just that.

They are in for one helluva rude awakening.... and of course they'll look at us, the Real Patriots who tried to warn them, and say "oh, gosh, why didn't you tell us...?"! And STILL expect US to protect the likes of THEM! :angry:

But, hey, they let him take our guns away..... MORONS.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Hell is on the horizon. Too bad some REAL AMERICANS must die next to you pigs

who allowed this satan in to let this happen to US. Too bad we can't paint targets on

just your backs when it comes. angry.gif

man oh man you sincerely concern me. for a minute i thought i was back in the 1920's where the propaganda pill was swallowed hook line and sinker. the world is not the same world and america is certainly not the same america you idealize about. we are so quick to spit hate but not as swift and apt to teach. i hear so much patriotic this and patriotic that and i ask the patriot, "what is the difference between the american flag vs the gold fringed american flag" and there is silence. i ask, "is america a democracy or a republic" and there is silence. the reason for the silence is because we have become unlearned in what a "REAL AMERICA" was and have accepted the new deal. but the one thing we do know is hate, aggression, kill, and who is a pig. and the reason why we "know" these things is because it is programmed into us to know.

but if we ever just turned off the television machine and did some real thinking about what is truly and i mean truly REAL, we might actually go to love & peace instead of hate and war.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

***///***///

Turning off the T.V. is NOT the answer, TRINITY ---- using it wisely IS.

News used to inform - now it corrupts for evil intent & purpose.

So many Patriots talked until we were blue in the face but could not dissuade the

masses already soaked in the red kool-aid.

We have a right to be angry, as angry as Our ForeFathers were when faced with

becoming slaves to another king....!

his agenda is no longer hidden and as more become aware of it, the anger and

defiance SHOULD be put out there!

If we fail Our Republic now, the consequences will be so dire there will be no

returning from it - as we are now amongst his minions of cowards and few are

brave enough, intelligent enough, daring enough to stop him.

Our Laws, Our system, Our Rights were put in place to keep this from happening.

he whips out and abuses the Executive Order pen whilst skirting those Truths...

and who is stopping him...?

Don't say we're living in the past -- history is repeating itself and doing it on

Our shores as we speak.

We're telling you a spade is a spade... if you don't believe us, you, too will

end up fearing your government - AND THAT IS WRONG!

And if we know who the enemy is within and if we must destroy them for Our Republic

to survive - then yes, we will kill the pigs.

If the blunt language offends -

remember that where we are headed is FAR MORE OFFENSIVE!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I heard we pulled an aircraft carrier out of the Gulf today, leaving us with just one group now.

Washington postponed sending an aircraft carrier to the Middle East

7/2/2013 13:39:00

Print

U.S. Defense Secretary Panetta

Decided U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta postpone sending a battle group led by the aircraft carrier to the Middle East because of budgetary pressures and hours after warning that failure to take Congress stance Bata in financial matters threatens the security of the United States.

also announced U.S. Department of Defense (Pentagon) that it would seek to an increase of one percent - which is less than expected - to members of the armed forces in fiscal year 2014, which begins in October in another sign of the financial pressures on the army after growth lasted about ten years.

said George Little, spokesman for the Ministry of Defence, the Minister of Defense outgoing postponed on Wednesday published the aircraft carrier Harry S. Truman and the cruiser Gitisbergg which carries guided missiles because of fudging the financial affairs of the Ministry of Defense.

officials said he was scheduled to leave two vessels the United States to Tottagha to the Middle East later this week.

said Little in statement "in light of the uncertainty budget ... provided the U.S. Navy this request to the minister and he agreed ... this wise decision can the U.S. Navy to maintain these two ships for publishing at any time in case of need for them to deal with any security incidents of national emergency."

This decision would be left to the United States aircraft carrier and one in the volatile Gulf region, the same level of forces that was available has since December. Said Little The U.S. presence "strong" with a group of ships and aircraft that can respond to any emergencies.

's decision to postpone sending ships, hours after warning Panetta in one of the last speeches as minister of U.S. defense that the transition from the financial crisis to other threatening U.S. national security.

Panetta said the students at Georgetown University in Washington, said the failure of Congress to deal with the financial problems of the government might make the Ministry of Defence is obliged to carry cut $ 46 billion from the budget in seven months.

Panetta said "It's hard really to believe that Congress would stand idly. .. lead to damage to the defense, the economy and the nature of life in America to the point can not be repaired. "

Panetta's comments came in a time when the Defense Department difficulty in dealing with the current climate-related finance. After half of the fiscal year of 2013 was approved by Congress after the necessary funds for the Department of Defense. Instead, it works to finance the Ministry of Defence in the same spending levels of 2012.

implemented Pentagon already cut of 487 billion dollars in defense spending over ten years and could face cuts last $ 500 billion over ten years starting from March unless agreed Congress on how to save alternative.

Due to concern defense officials from the inability of Congress to reach agreement to avoid further cuts in expenditure ordered the military to begin to take immediate steps to reduce the cost and prepare a report this week on how to implement cut extra if you started a comprehensive process to cut expenses.PUKmedia for Reuters

***///

Thank you for bringing this YerYotaness....

Let The People Know The Truth and The Country is Safe!

But The People must act on those Truths or become slaves to a king

who serves his muslim agenda.

he moves "forward" toward his goal of respectability amongst his muslim

brethren who will worship him as the one who slew the infidel dragon of the West.

That's all this ego-maniac is after --- to destroy the USA.

Bowing and kissing his masters in the East was very telling....

he is their tool.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

People the torch has been passed, the people who intend to bring this great country to its knees is right here within our own borders and lives among us everyday. They are in every branch of govt, they have been setting this fight up for years beyond Obama, Bush and even Clinton. They have been in silent mode continuously working to secure their positions over time as to not draw any attention to their progress.....America's most destructive enemys are right here not out side this country. Just like the few who banned together and made 911 happen, and guess what no one thought that this great country would suffer that kind of thing. Then comes along a man speaking eliquent things tickling the people ears and made them like everything about him. Obama was picked years ago and groomed for later because he was able to hide his true alligence and yet pretend. His true agendas is coming into full view now because this is his second term. The Muslim's have been filing into this country heavily for years while our leaders have been stuck on the mexican's crossing our borders. Take a look around they're here around every corner, in every state. They have taken over the hotels, quick stops gas stations, all low key out of the way businesses and the money came from their families overseas not here. They are getting ready for a coming day to dismantle this country.....why do you say think i said that, well educate yourselves, the muslim islamic faith and teligion says they are to be the rulers of all the world in time by ehatever means necessary. Ever heard of infidel, thats all who are not of the muslim faith and we are the enemys.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I heard we pulled an aircraft carrier out of the Gulf today, leaving us with just one group now.

This is SOP to have one carrier group in the gulf. The only time you will see two is during actual combat campaigns or during a change of carrier groups. And then they usually pull out of the gulf to do changeover.

• Upvote 1

Heavy your right on. And those who do not know it, best to pray for them. I wonder how many folks out there realized that if we are reading it, then our government has wind of it. Not to mention, how many fans does maliki have left on this site? Just questions I knew I would always ask.

I would love to be the one who removes that little weasel. I bet there are many who feel the same way. And it is not what he has done to the US by being a liar and thief, it's for everything he has done to humankind in his own country. His own government and citizens. Not to mention how he has been sneaking around plotting for his and his psycho neighbor next store to slaughter sunnis and take over the ME. Say I am crazy, but the proof is in the pudding. He has made a war of words with all ME sunni countries. Auk ma nut wants to kill the jews, all of them agree on that. They hate.

• Upvote 2

I am not liking this at all......

I sure hope the right people are reading this to amp up security in the embassy.

Sarge I hear ya loud and clear!

Not going to happen. The White House will turn their backs on this, just like they did with Benghazi.

Our military is weaken to the pulp. This administration is out to destroy America.

Sarge's gals, you have put it so clearly, that I can see it plainly. No fog blocking my way of thinking.

Wake up America and be prepared. Our Freedoms are being stripped from us. Our Military is so weak, they will not be able to protect.

Prayers to Our lady "America"

• Upvote 1

I truly hope this doesn't come to pass. Far too may have died already for Iraq to be 'free'.. If it does come to pass I would like to make this suggestion. Total annihilation of Iran and Iraq. Then global expansion of the United States. Puerto Rico wants to be state 51. I say if this comes to pass we just take, then make Iraq 52 and Iran 53. Then we can have democratic elections for congressmen and senators. We can then use their resources to help pay down the debt. No more nuke worries from Iran. No more complaints about US troops on foreign soil. The sand will be ours and we'll have every right to protect it. If any other country decides they want to take a shot, we annihilate them as well. Absorb their country into the US. Eventually countries will stop messing with us. We might have to change our name to United States of the World though. This era of political correctness and holding hands singing Kum Bah Yah needs to be over. This should be our mantra, " You mess with us and you're dead. Your country, assets, and citizens are now ours. Period...."

• Upvote 2

Years ago this cub reporter was told "there is news, there is fact, there might even be the truth should you want to dig for it,.. on the other hand don't bother fussing yourself, they only pick out the bits they want to believe anyway". Re-read the above and tell me things have changed. Missinformation, lies, propaganda, half of the stuff we see daily cannot even be pinned down to a source, "wishes to remain annonymouse" too true they do, I can e-mail a story and get it published by a good few less reputable rags just putting the right name to it. Used to be news, now its Media.

• Upvote 2

***///

Thank you for bringing this YerYotaness....

Let The People Know The Truth and The Country is Safe!

But The People must act on those Truths or become slaves to a king

who serves his muslim agenda.

he moves "forward" toward his goal of respectability amongst his muslim

brethren who will worship him as the one who slew the infidel dragon of the West.

That's all this ego-maniac is after --- to destroy the USA.

Bowing and kissing his masters in the East was very telling....

he is their tool.

You are like a poet. I couldn't have said it any better. ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Am not surprised at the political nightmare this region has become, O'bummer has made several mistakes concerning our military in this region first we should have never left without the Iraqi's having full security measures in place, it is like we left the region with the job half finished. Not too mention the corruption that has taken place within the Iraqi Government and the CBI on the surface it appears we have done nothing more than pour money down the drain without any kind of oversight what-so-ever not to mention no results. The previous administration declared that this war will more than pay for itself, where here we are still in searching for these results. It has become a scenario of when the cat is away the mouse will play one can only speculate the recent tactics are nothing more than smoke and mirrors but on the surface these tactics seem further from the truth.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1