• 348 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 06:33 PM

I like nate's statement...break it down in stick figures with cliffnotes

#42 luckylucy

luckylucy

• Members
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 06:54 PM

inmarc and carlablum ... thanks both! inmarc for the great info and carlablum for sharing it over here !

P: carlablum ... remember to let us folks know you are sharing someone else's work or from another site so folks don't give you a hard time! :)

#43 carlablum

carlablum

Dinarified VIP Member

• Moderators
  • 3,407 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 01 April 2010 - 06:56 PM

Had to share this! Part 1

Economist Explains How The
please note that I said "had to share this" and " Economist Explains How" This is surley not refering to myself. I thought this would be as interresting to others as it was for me. It sure helped me with a few things that I have wondered. I haven't read all the replies, I have thanked people for posting things they read and was kind enought to pass on. WOW sure did'nt think anyone would be so offended. I sure hope that no one stops posting interresting things they find for fear they will be bashed like me.

I am just peeved because I see what high standard is tried to be maintained BUT I cannot stand it when someone takes credit for something they DID NOT DO OR EXPLAIN ------------------- I am sorry - it just did not set right with me................... SORRY

#44 Drstain

Drstain

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:19 PM

Inmarc, Hope everything turns out ok, Appreciate all you do! Thanks Carlablum for posting!

#45 Bumper64

Bumper64

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 7,839 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:24 PM

and now I wouldn't be surprised if I was banned from this site...................

You haven't said anything wrong, just take a chill pill!!

You have made your point and there is no need in carrying on about it!!

#46 inmarc

inmarc

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:25 PM

It has been said that more things would get done, if everybody would stop worrying about who gets to take the credit. If anybody should be upset, it's me since I am the sole source of the material. My intent was to share it with DV and circumstances intervened. I'm glad for the help provided in achieving the ultimate objective.

Please chill out, I'm the guy in the hospital with heart problems and this whining over who should do what, and who should get the credit isn't making my day any better.
IRS Circular 230 requires that Enrolled Retirement Plan Agents (ERPA) should state when general information is given, that this is " SHOULD NOT TO BE CONSIDERED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE." We strongly encourage all investors to consult with their own professional financial team.

#47 Spidy

Spidy

Spidy

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:29 PM

I agree if that is the case of taking credit, but is a good post, never the less

#48 ronscarpa

ronscarpa

True Believer

• Members
  • 5,762 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV - (Raised in NY City)

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:30 PM

Thanks Carla - a good post with Part 2...!

No "thanks" button.
RON ;)

#49 davidsto

davidsto

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:54 PM

Still great post, im just glad he shared, copied, duplicated, xerox it, whatever......

#50 FDyer

FDyer

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:55 PM

C-BOLT: I don't think carlablum was trying to take credit for this post. Part one is posted twice, because carlablum realized it should have been titled differently as some could not tell it was part one. However, in the very first post at the top it says "I had to share this!" and when I saw that I could tell that carlablum was just passing someone else's post on to us. Perhaps a better job of clarifying could have been done in the other part or the re-post, but really, I didn't get the impression that carlablum was trying to take the credit for the post. That's just my take.
I'm your huckleberry....

#51 Bumper64

Bumper64

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 7,839 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:04 PM

C-BOLT: I don't think carlablum was trying to take credit for this post. Part one is posted twice, because carlablum realized it should have been titled differently as some could not tell it was part one. However, in the very first post at the top it says "I had to share this!" and when I saw that I could tell that carlablum was just passing someone else's post on to us. Perhaps a better job of clarifying could have been done in the other part or the re-post, but really, I didn't get the impression that carlablum was trying to take the credit for the post. That's just my take.

I agree, I don't think carlablum is trying to take credit either!

#52 carlablum

carlablum

Dinarified VIP Member

• Moderators
  • 3,407 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:04 PM

Thank you FDyer,

Also wrote "Had to share this!" I truly learned alot from this and thought it would be nice to pass on what I found. I could care less about any credit for anything I just found it, I'm not that kind of gal. Sure was shocked at how C-BOLT attacked me and do appologize if I didn't explain more. I also didn't think I should post where I found it becouse I like this site and did'nt want to say another sites name with respect to Adam.
How should I have explained it?

So sorry

#53 Linda

Linda

• Platinum VIP
  • 1,169 posts
  • LocationSouthWest-America-USA

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:10 PM

Thanks Carla...appreciated the interesting and useful info in part 1 and 2...Bless you...

#54 Bronko

Bronko

• Platinum VIP
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:19 PM

Very interesting - thanks for taking the time to bring it to the newer users/readers here.

#55 George2351

George2351

• Platinum VIP
  • 209 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:21 PM

Thanks for the post. Real food for thought.

#56 keithwatson

keithwatson

• Platinum VIP
  • 33 posts
  • Locationtexas

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:50 PM

(3) We then moved to the removal of big bills (the ones with the 3 zeros on them) and he said that this activity was always built into the plan. The activity was to begin as soon as Iraq had implemented a modern digital financial system (i.e. bank branches, credit/debit cards, ATM’s, direct wire transfers etc.). The removal of the large bills in-country would be the reverse of the process that was used to remove the pre-2003 currency with Saddams picture on it. The example was a 25,000 IQD=$25USD/pre-rv note would be brought into the bank and exchanged for a 25 IQD note=$25 USD post/rv. The 25,000 IQD note would then be destroyed removing it from the currency in circulation account. I told him a lot of people would call that a LOP and he laughed, saying they are partially right, because 25,000 IQD was being lopped from the currency in circulation account, but the only reason for this process was to improve money handling ability at all organization levels, and reduce the actual physical currency in use in all areas of the Iraq economy.
maybe im slow but how does this say 1usd=1iqd

#57 carlablum

carlablum

Dinarified VIP Member

• Moderators
  • 3,407 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:00 PM

They talked about 1usd=1iqd in part 2.

(3) We then moved to the removal of big bills (the ones with the 3 zeros on them) and he said that this activity was always built into the plan. The activity was to begin as soon as Iraq had implemented a modern digital financial system (i.e. bank branches, credit/debit cards, ATM’s, direct wire transfers etc.). The removal of the large bills in-country would be the reverse of the process that was used to remove the pre-2003 currency with Saddams picture on it. The example was a 25,000 IQD=$25USD/pre-rv note would be brought into the bank and exchanged for a 25 IQD note=$25 USD post/rv. The 25,000 IQD note would then be destroyed removing it from the currency in circulation account. I told him a lot of people would call that a LOP and he laughed, saying they are partially right, because 25,000 IQD was being lopped from the currency in circulation account, but the only reason for this process was to improve money handling ability at all organization levels, and reduce the actual physical currency in use in all areas of the Iraq economy.
maybe im slow but how does this say 1usd=1iqd

#58 KimberlyHanson

KimberlyHanson

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:19 PM

Wow, even I can follow that explanation! Thanks for the easy to understand breakdown. It addressed many of my questions and concerns and renewed my hope and confidence in this "investment" - thanks again!

#59 tampa1000

tampa1000

• Members
  • 1,735 posts
  • LocationOrion

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:23 PM

Interesting, I think I read this somewhere else today. Thanks!

#60 Joe P

Joe P

• Banned
  • 481 posts
  • LocationFort Worth, Texas

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:27 PM

that's absolutely brilliant. I hope that you are deeply invested in Dinars and have made significant income with your knowledge. This blows me away!!! Wow!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Privacy Policy