Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economist RV Explanation Part I and II

carlablum

Great Post!

Have the sense that when he spoke of the tax implications that your economist was referring to personal bank accounts & wonder what he would say differently about those who have bought the dinar through a New Mexico LLC and have a business bank account?

Do you know what R&D means ............... ?

Rip-off and duplicate.

I am a member of both sites but I NEVER take anything from one and post it on another and try to take appreciation for it..................

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................

• Downvote 1

OH - - - - - sorry - - - did I step on some toes.......................... One cannot step on toes unless the toes are out there to be stepped on .................. PLEASE have some integrity and PLEASE ------- do not R&D.............

Thank you,

David

• Downvote 1

Wow.... amazing post! Great work! The only thing to add... Instead of Iraq coming out at a large RV why not bait the investors with smaller float rates first to draw out the big notes and international investors... then put on the international exchange where the real market value will hit. We may need to be patient to hit the big returns. Do you or your economist friend think they will put a window on exchange time for the big 25000 notes?

NO --------------- NO great work and no work is involved.................... I read this on another site...................... I don't steal intel...........nor do I rip-off and paste ............

Edited by C_BOLT
typo
  • Downvote 1

I am just peeved because I see what high standard is tried to be maintained BUT I cannot stand it when someone takes credit for something they DID NOT DO OR EXPLAIN ------------------- I am sorry - it just did not set right with me................... SORRY

DANG - - - I feel like venting when something is just not right ------------- I've had enough of everyone ripping off and duplicating everything in the name of intel....................................... sorry - it just got under my skin for a moment. ------------ I'm done and will be quiet from now on -------------

Had to share this! Part 1

Economist Explains How The please note that I said "had to share this" and " Economist Explains How" This is surley not refering to myself. I thought this would be as interresting to others as it was for me. It sure helped me with a few things that I have wondered. I haven't read all the replies, I have thanked people for posting things they read and was kind enought to pass on. WOW sure did'nt think anyone would be so offended. I sure hope that no one stops posting interresting things they find for fear they will be bashed like me.

I am just peeved because I see what high standard is tried to be maintained BUT I cannot stand it when someone takes credit for something they DID NOT DO OR EXPLAIN ------------------- I am sorry - it just did not set right with me................... SORRY

It has been said that more things would get done, if everybody would stop worrying about who gets to take the credit. If anybody should be upset, it's me since I am the sole source of the material. My intent was to share it with DV and circumstances intervened. I'm glad for the help provided in achieving the ultimate objective.

Please chill out, I'm the guy in the hospital with heart problems and this whining over who should do what, and who should get the credit isn't making my day any better.

C-BOLT: I don't think carlablum was trying to take credit for this post. Part one is posted twice, because carlablum realized it should have been titled differently as some could not tell it was part one. However, in the very first post at the top it says "I had to share this!" and when I saw that I could tell that carlablum was just passing someone else's post on to us. Perhaps a better job of clarifying could have been done in the other part or the re-post, but really, I didn't get the impression that carlablum was trying to take the credit for the post. That's just my take.