Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economist RV Explanation Part I and II

carlablum

Had to share this! Part 1

Economist Explains How The Plan To Have The IQD RV at 1 IQD = $1 USD Should Work!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In our 40+ year career as a Retirement Consultant we have been blessed to meet some very talented professionals. One of them is a retired State Dept. economist who introduced us to the IQD investment in 2005. He had worked on the original plan to install a new monetary system for Iraq after the 2003 invasion.

He had originally indicated that the plan was for the IQD to achieve financial parity with the USD over a 7-10 year period from the introduction of the new system. At that time the USD

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Wow.... amazing post! Great work! The only thing to add... Instead of Iraq coming out at a large RV why not bait the investors with smaller float rates first to draw out the big notes and international investors... then put on the international exchange where the real market value will hit. We may need to be patient to hit the big returns. Do you or your economist friend think they will put a window on exchange time for the big 25000 notes?

Thanks for the posting...this is the detail of "why it would work" that I needed. I could not wrap my brain around how all the $USD would be supplied to payoff the larger IQD bills. We just need tohope that they don't LOP outside of Iraq also.

Sorry about reposting this but I realized I should have made the title the same so they would go together.

Have a great day!

Economist Explains How The Plan To Have The IQD RV at 1 IQD = $1 USD Should Work!

Had to share this! Part 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In our 40+ year career as a Retirement Consultant we have been blessed to meet some very talented professionals. One of them is a retired State Dept. economist who introduced us to the IQD investment in 2005. He had worked on the original plan to install a new monetary system for Iraq after the 2003 invasion.

He had originally indicated that the plan was for the IQD to achieve financial parity with the USD over a 7-10 year period from the introduction of the new system. At that time the USD

• Upvote 2

carlablum, thank you for bringing this over from the other forum to post at DV. I had planned on posting it in VIP last night, but unfortunately I was admitted to the hospital for treatment of atrial fibrillation. I had a similar situation in 2002. At my age (70) you can't fool around with an irregular heartbeat because the risk of stroke is very high. Appreciate the assistance.