Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama's Kenyan birth certificate found

desimo

***///

not elected. appointed.

and we all know by "who"....... dry.gif

so enjoy your little game of "hey the libs finally won 1!" wacko.gif

that's exactly what they want you to do, be distracted by your "win" and

while you're all celebrating, they are tearing the Republic down to it's core.

You are SO simple, you were distracted by their shiny object.

They COUNTED ON YOU BEING IGNORANT of the facts.

You fell hard along with all your other kool-aid-soaked pals.

We're done with you.

If you weren't honestly such a waste of time,

you never would've been targeted by them to join their minions in the first place.

Sarge's Imposter... You Lost.

Pure and Simple.

Psttt... You may want to look in the mirror if you have invited any guest for your famous Martinies.

There is some "stuff" hanging of your chin after spewing out all that... (whatever)... (hate)... today.

Just thought I would be nice and tell you. smile.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

***///

We have Truth, Right, and The REAL American way on our side.

THAT's NEVER a "LOSS".

You and your small pinko pals have only what your masters put in

your mouths.

Your slave mentality is what it is. You are their ignorant tool nothing more.

Whilst we debate the issues, you just spew your commie lines and mantra

just as you have been instructed to do...you're THAT weak.

You're nothing more than cowards with a herd mentality.

You wouldn't know Truth if it hit you between the eyes.

And to prove it, you've been straightened out before on these boards by

REPUTABLE Americans as to who we are... Yet you continue to spew your

defamatory garbage in trying to discredit us.

YOU lost because YOU are what you are.... and ugly is forever.

Take your hammer & sickle and go home.

• Upvote 2

Sarge's Imposter... You Lost.

Pure and Simple.

Psttt... You may want to look in the mirror if you have invited any guest for your famous Martinies.

There is some "stuff" hanging of your chin after spewing out all that... (whatever)... (hate)... today.

Just thought I would be nice and tell you. smile.gif

Y'know Maggie... it's no secret you disagree with Sarge's Gals... but your hate is becoming quite revealing. I thought better of you. I for one, would request that you please respond to them respectfully. I don't think Sarge would approve with calling them "imposters" (or any other derogatory names), as I'm sure he wished for them to continue his legacy here in his name.

• Upvote 2

***///***///***///

Okay, obummer.... show us the bottom of your RIGHT FOOT, pal dry.gif/>

Now get the hell out of OUR White House you liar! :angry:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/angry.gif">/>

***///

Charlatain!......your OWN GRANDMOTHER said you were born in the hospital there...

is SHE a liar just like you?

I recall that she was going to tell everyone where he was from, then she just happened to die when he went to visit her, and he shed a fake tear.

• Upvote 1

Wow - I have been away for a few days. I am super pressed now however I will be back looking around. SgtFury - I got your back.

The only thing that I can asked of all that love blue - (kind of a cold color in my opinion) if it is true how would you feel and would you want to do something about it?

Look, I love democracy and we have rules and laws to live by. This man O is no different. He must follow the rules like everyone else. We have all of our sovereignty at stake - yours too ocdude.

We (collectively in my case as I could not join the military due to some medical doctors wanting to inject an infant, me, with serum that nearly killed me and I lost half of my hearing) have fought to protect all Americans including you ocdude to have our freedoms….

Do you think that it may be time to check? There are something’s that just don’t add up. If he is clean let him pass if not we have to get it out before the whole apple barrel is stinks.

Oh by the way I have joined the Navy league.

Peace and Come on RV

• Upvote 2

***///

We thank you, WAVE,

and welcome aboard the U.S.S. 'OlSarge's Foxhole! :salute:

A True Patriot is always welcome!

The Navy League is indeed fortunate to have you, as are we...! :tiphat:

I recall that she was going to tell everyone where he was from, then she just happened to die when he went to visit her, and he shed a fake tear.

***///

Holy smokes! She must've been on his "list", too....!

Thanks for that reminder SPORT, sort of fits the puzzle, doesn't it....

The creepy truth about this slug is becoming more evident as

he crawls along his slimy trail.....

yuck.

(My Kingdom for a Ton of salt. ;) )

• Upvote 1

I recall that she was going to tell everyone whernd we was from, then she just happened to die when he went to visit her, and he shed a fake tear.

You heard wrong. His STEP grandmother is alive is alive and well, and is quite insistent that the PRESIDENT was born in Hawaii. She also says she was present when his FATHER was born in Kenya,

Sarah Onyango Obama Granny Celebrates Kenya

Sarah Onyango Obama, step-grandmother of President Barack Obama, speaks to the media about her reaction to Obama's reelection, in the garden of her house in the village of Kogelo, western Kenya on Nov. 7. (AP Photo/Ben Curtis)

President Barack Obama's victory spurred celebrations throughout the nation and around the world, with his grandmother celebrating her grandson's reelection thousands of miles from Washington, D.C., in her tiny western Kenyan village.

Sarah Onyango Obama, the step-grandmother of Barack Obama, danced and rejoiced in Kogelo, a dirt-road town in Kenya that was once the home of the president's father, the Associated Press reports. She was seen singing and dancing, jubilantly celebrating her grandson winning a second term in the White House.

Wow - I have been away for a few days. I am super pressed now however I will be back looking around. SgtFury - I got your back.

The only thing that I can asked of all that love blue - (kind of a cold color in my opinion) if it is true how would you feel and would you want to do something about it?

Look, I love democracy and we have rules and laws to live by. This man O is no different. He must follow the rules like everyone else. We have all of our sovereignty at stake - yours too ocdude.

We (collectively in my case as I could not join the military due to some medical doctors wanting to inject an infant, me, with serum that nearly killed me and I lost half of my hearing) have fought to protect all Americans including you ocdude to have our freedoms….

Do you think that it may be time to check? There are something’s that just don’t add up. If he is clean let him pass if not we have to get it out before the whole apple barrel is stinks.

Oh by the way I have joined the Navy league.

Peace and Come on RV

We HAVE checked and you have been shown the TRUTH. You would rather believe a ridiculous fairy tale.

And I love BLUE....as in true BLUE American.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 1

Ocdude - time will tell. If it were me or you (I assume you are a regular dude) we would be up to our ears in legal proceeds. O is no different or is he? That is the question. I think it all started when he forgot to hide his SSN on his tax returns for the general public to see. Like it has been said a trillion times God works in Mysterious ways. Liers can not remember their lies unless they read it and say it over and over on a teleprompter until they think that it is true too.

• Upvote 1

Ocdude - time will tell. If it were me or you (I assume you are a regular dude) we would be up to our ears in legal proceeds. O is no different or is he? That is the question. I think it all started when he forgot to hide his SSN on his tax returns for the general public to see. Like it has been said a trillion times God works in Mysterious ways. Liers can not remember their lies unless they read it and say it over and over on a teleprompter until they think that it is true too.

Time HAS told. ALL of your fairy tales have been proven to be LIES. And he . did not put his SS number on his tax returns for all to see.

The only liars here are Orly Taitz and Jeremy Corsi. And they thoroughly believe THEIR lies.

• Upvote 1

Appeals Judges do not have time for fairy tales so why is the following happening?

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

CA Judge Reinstates Obama Eligibility Lawsuit: Identity Document Fraud & Election Fraud

OBAMA RELEASE YOUR RECORDS ON 6:00 PM |

California Judge Reinstates Obama Eligibility Lawsuit:

Obama Identity Document Fraud & Election Fraud http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2013/02/california-judge-reinstates-obama-eligibility-lawsuit.html

Read it for your self or hide in the mud and slime.

• Upvote 2

You heard wrong. His STEP grandmother is alive is alive and well, and is quite insistent that the PRESIDENT was born in Hawaii. She also says she was present when his FATHER was born in Kenya,

Sarah Onyango Obama Granny Celebrates Kenya

Sarah Onyango Obama, step-grandmother of President Barack Obama, speaks to the media about her reaction to Obama's reelection, in the garden of her house in the village of Kogelo, western Kenya on Nov. 7. (AP Photo/Ben Curtis)

President Barack Obama's victory spurred celebrations throughout the nation and around the world, with his grandmother celebrating her grandson's reelection thousands of miles from Washington, D.C., in her tiny western Kenyan village.

Sarah Onyango Obama, the step-grandmother of Barack Obama, danced and rejoiced in Kogelo, a dirt-road town in Kenya that was once the home of the president's father, the Associated Press reports. She was seen singing and dancing, jubilantly celebrating her grandson winning a second term in the White House.

We HAVE checked and you have been shown the TRUTH. You would rather believe a ridiculous fairy tale.

And I love BLUE....as in true BLUE American.

Dont bash on OCdude.......His savior is here...!

http://obama-christ.com/ :lol:

• Upvote 1

***///

he didn't put the SSN on the returns because:

1) everybody already knows it...

2) it belongs to a dead man in New England who never collected SS

3) which is why obummers auntie in Hawaii chose it for him (she should be in jail, too)

4) because he is and always will be a coward and doesn't have LifeLock :P

• Upvote 1

It just does not matter. He has 4 years of track record to compare. This impostermarxist communist is a piss poor example for a president. His ego is larger than adalphhitlers. If you close your eyes and imagine kenya, then look around there is not a heck of lot of difference. Here it is called the white house. In kenya it is called the presidental palace. Here we are being converted to subjects. Keyna they are already subjects. Come on people loook around. This president says he can kill American just like kenya can dilute the welfare list. Folks it is not rocket sience.

The time is growing closer every day.

***///

he didn't put the SSN on the returns because:

1) everybody already knows it...

2) it belongs to a dead man in New England who never collected SS

3) which is why obummers auntie in Hawaii chose it for him (she should be in jail, too)

4) because he is and always will be a coward and doesn't have LifeLock :P/>

ALL of that is Orly Taitz' lies.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

ajskj who was banned from here a while back for name calling when it came to Obama seems to have split personalities as she is now ocdude!! laugh.gifangry.gif

How is the weather in California (as both of your IP addresses are really close together) these days for both of your personalities??

Names may change but posting attitudes and your harsh wording doesn't!

• Upvote 5

I really wish that our congress would discuss this matter half as much as it has been discussed in this forum. No one is as sterile of information as obama unless there is a reason and it has been purposely constructed. Anyone, even simple regular people, can be found on the internet, school records, hospital records, and family records. Everyone can be tracked. Everyone has records. Obama is the only President or 'leader' who has ever been this clean of personal records. There is a reason why his records have been scrubbed. Who did he go to school with as a child. Who were his playmates as a child? Who were his early school teachers? Where are the hospital records of his mother? Who was the doctor who delivered him? Where is the doctor who delivered him? Why does his have a social security number of a dead man? Where are his bank records? It was mentioned that Obama never had a 'job' that received a regular paycheck, how did this basically orphan from a split home get money? Who paid for his college or graduate school? Where did he get his spending money? It is accepted that he used drugs regularly in school, where did he get the money? WHY HAVE THESE QUESTIONS NOT BEEN ASKED!?

• Upvote 2

You have fallen for a hoax and a bad one at that

Alleged Obama birth certificate from Kenya is a hoax

The Lucas Smith Fake Kenya Birth Certificate

In 2009, a convicted forger and con artist named Lucas Smith produced this Fake Kenya Birth Certificate:

02516b7f7d60fd2d9da4d5d54da5c3ff_f30.jpg

There are several obvious problems with accepting this forgery as an authentic birth certificate for President Obama.

Smith is a convicted forger and a con-man with a prison record. More information about his sordid history as a con-artist may be found here.

Smith's story as to how he got the birth certificate is implausible. He claims he bribed someone at Coast Province General Hospital. However, hospitals don't issue official birth certificates; only governments issue those.

Smith has never shown any evidence that he was ever in Kenya, despite repeated requests even from his birther believers.

The date on the birth certificate is in the wrong format.

In Kenya, the day of the month is ordinarily stated first, followed by the month: "19 February 2009".

Heltan Maganga wasn't the Hospital Administrator on the date the birth certificate was supposedly issued (Feb. 19, 2009).

He didn't take over that job until months later.

Heltan Maganga's name is misspelled "Helton" on Smith's FKBC.

Barack Obama Sr.'s birth date is just the year 1936. When the FKBC came out, Wikipedia was only listing his year of birth. Subsequent Freedon of Information Act releases have revealed his actual date of birth.

Kenyan officials say this document doesn't match any used in Kenya. No other documents have come forth using this same or similar format.

Smith signed an affidavit allegedly explaining the provenance of his FKBC:

lucas_1.jpg

lucas_2.jpg

Needless to say, most informed people have concluded that the affidavit contains false information, and that Smith forged the second FKBC. Since he produced the forgery, he has allegedly sent a copy of it to every member of Congress. However, no one in Congress has ever mentioned receiving it in any public statement.

Even WND.com birther central has debunked lucas Smoths birth Certificate:

EBAY BIRTH CERTIFICATE CALLED FRAUD

More proof you are believing a birther hoax

OBAMA BIRTH DOC UPDATE: KENYA SOURCES WEIGH IN Comparison with similar certificates suggests fakery, WND probe reveals

IF SOMEONE DID GET A TRUE COPY OF AN OBAMA KENYAN BIRTH CIRTIFICATE .. AND POST IN ON THE INTENET OR PRESENT IT IN A LAW SUIT AGAINST OBAMA .. ALL OBAMA WOULD NEED TO DO .. WOULD BE PRODUCE ANOTHER ONE .. AND POST IT ON THE INTERNET . BUT THE COPY OBBAMA POSTS WOULD BE A FORGERY OF THE ORIGINAL ,, AND DOCTOR THE FORGERY UP .. AND THEN PROVE ITS A FORGERY ..BECAUSE THE ONE HES PROVING IS A FORGERY ACTUALLY IS A FORGERY ..BECAUSE HE FORGED IT .. THE REAL DOCUMENT IS THE ONE THAT WILL BE PRESENTED IN COURT ,, NOT OBAMAS VERSION OF THAT COPY . OBAMA OR HIS MINIONS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET THEIR HANDS ON THE ORIGINAL .

I NOTICED ONE COPY HAS FOLD MARKS ON IT . ANOTHER DOESNT ,, DO YA THINK THEIR GOING TO FOLD UP THE ORIGINAL AND CARRY IT AROUND IN THEIR POCKET .. .. MAN IF IT HAS AN OFFICIAL KENYAN GOVT SEAL ON IT .. THAT WOULD BE AN EXPENSIVE FORGERY ..THEY WOULD HAVE TO GET THEIR HANDS ON THAT SEAL FROM 1961

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It is a shame that so many have a problem with the nations First Black president.

Thanks you for letting us all know what your level of prejudice is.

Hate to correct you Rey But he is not the first Black president. He is the first 1/2 Black president. He is 1/2 white. He is

Mulatto

• Upvote 3

***///

Go ask MAGGIE for your meds, O.C.D.

The adults are talking....

Now there's a good boy.

***///

WHERE?

ajskj who was banned from here a while back for name calling when it came to Obama seems to have split personalities as she is now ocdude!! laugh.gifangry.gif

How is the weather in California (as both of your IP addresses are really close together) these days for both of your personalities??

Names may change but posting attitudes and your harsh wording doesn't!

Yeah.....cause everybody in the same house is the same person.

Sigh.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

***///

Doesn't change a thing --- the TRUTH is -- HE IS NOT AN AMERICAN! :angry:/>/>

It has alreadybeen proven by a team of professionals.

oney.

You've all been duped by this hand-fed, hand-raised COMMIE TOOL!

Oooooooh gooody! We're finally going to rid of this COMMIE!

The Commie who saved the banks, the biggest CAPITALISTS in the world with our tax money -after they stole our money?...

The Commie who made gun laws LOOSER (guns in national parks, remember?)

The Commie who surrounded himself with CAPITALIST bankers in his cabinet like Giethner to run finance...

That damned Commie who has NOT reformed Wall Street and has taken their millions in contributions...

That Commie who has continued the BS "War on Terror" in order to please BIG BUSINESS so they have insurance while exploiting foreign countries...

YOU MEAN THIS COMMIE SARGE???????????????

Give me a break from all this CONSERVATIVE DRIVEL that has no BEARING to reality....

Perhaps you'd like to start on the MUSLIM rant now? :P

Hate to correct you Rey But he is not the first Black president. He is the first 1/2 Black president. He is 1/2 white. He is

Mulatto

1st time I agree with you Dog....

I personally think he's more white than black, but then I just look at his actions, not his speeches... :P

IF SOMEONE DID GET A TRUE COPY OF AN OBAMA KENYAN BIRTH CIRTIFICATE .. AND POST IN ON THE INTENET OR PRESENT IT IN A LAW SUIT AGAINST OBAMA .. ALL OBAMA WOULD NEED TO DO .. WOULD BE PRODUCE ANOTHER ONE .. AND POST IT ON THE INTERNET . BUT THE COPY OBBAMA POSTS WOULD BE A FORGERY OF THE ORIGINAL ,, AND DOCTOR THE FORGERY UP .. AND THEN PROVE ITS A FORGERY ..BECAUSE THE ONE HES PROVING IS A FORGERY ACTUALLY IS A FORGERY ..BECAUSE HE FORGED IT .. THE REAL DOCUMENT IS THE ONE THAT WILL BE PRESENTED IN COURT ,, NOT OBAMAS VERSION OF THAT COPY . OBAMA OR HIS MINIONS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET THEIR HANDS ON THE ORIGINAL .

I NOTICED ONE COPY HAS FOLD MARKS ON IT . ANOTHER DOESNT ,, DO YA THINK THEIR GOING TO FOLD UP THE ORIGINAL AND CARRY IT AROUND IN THEIR POCKET .. .. MAN IF IT HAS AN OFFICIAL KENYAN GOVT SEAL ON IT .. THAT WOULD BE AN EXPENSIVE FORGERY ..THEY WOULD HAVE TO GET THEIR HANDS ON THAT SEAL FROM 1961

What's real and what isn't? Depends on whom you ask....911 towers fell like that? Definite setup. Is that a lie? Depends on whom you ask.

We will never have the conlcusion on this.

NOR WILL WE ON THIS ISSUE - HE WILL BE PRESIDENT FOR FOUR MORE YEARS!

Edited by hame55
  • Downvote 4

.....It was mentioned that Obama never had a 'job' that received a regular paycheck, how did this basically orphan from a split home get money? Who paid for his college or graduate school? Where did he get his spending money? It is accepted that he used drugs regularly in school, where did he get the money? WHY HAVE THESE QUESTIONS NOT BEEN ASKED!?

Retired United States Postal Worker Allen Hulton signed a sworn affidavit for the Maricopa County, Arizona Cold Case Posse convened by Sheriff Joe Arpaio, attesting under oath, to conversations with Mary Ayers, the mother of Bill Ayers. He made his testimony public in a three hour long taped interviewed on March 19th, 2012. Mr. Hutton, by signing an affidavit has subjected himself to laws regarding perjury, not something to be taken lightly as telling the truth is now for him a requirement of law.

His testimony states Mary and Tom Ayers (Parents of Bill Ayers) were sponsoring Barack Obama as a foreign student, and financially supporting his education.

This would explain the president’s refusal to release his college records. These records will easily prove or disprove his status as a Foreign Student.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1