Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possible Insider Knowledge Being Revealed ?

How do you make this prediction in light of the recent economic/unemployment disaster status of your administration unless you have knowledge of an impending solution ?

http://news.msn.com/...economic-growth

Obama: 2013 can be year of economic growth

The president's optimistic weekly address comes alongside news that unemployment ticked up slightly and the economy shrank at an annual rate of 0.1 percent at the end of 2012.

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama says 2013 can be a year of solid economic growth, but only if Washington gets out of the way.

In his weekly radio and Internet address, Obama says there are signs of progress in real estate, manufacturing and job-creation.

But other signs are worrying. Unemployment ticked up from 7.8 percent in December to 7.9 percent in January. And the Commerce Department says the economy shrank at an annual rate of 0.1 percent in the final months of 2012.

Obama says the U.S. must lower health care costs and close tax loopholes for corporations and the wealthy.

In the Republican address, Rep. Susan Brooks of Indiana says Democrats must get serious about the nation's spending problems. She's calling on Senate Democrats to pass a budget.

Edited by Markinsa
Add Contents of link to post. Moved to OP&YTC

How do you make this prediction in light of the recent economic/unemployment disaster status of your administration unless you have knowledge of an impending solution ?

http://news.msn.com/politics/obama-2013-can-be-year-of-economic-growth

This is no where near the deceit this POS has generated so far. I wouldn't get my hopes up to high on this production.

• Upvote 1

It would appear that

he's been reading too many Guru postings.

Ha Ha! :lmao:

History has already shown that

he believes that he can say anything and

Sheeple will believe him.

There's also the delusion that if he

says something enough times,

on a regular basis

one day he might be right

at least once. :cigar:

In reality he's just trying to

capitalize on the news of the rise of

the stock market yesterday.

Probably in an attempt to eventually

take credit for it,

If it sustains!!

That's one Big "IF".

Answering your question.

SHEEPLE

:banhammer:

• Upvote 1

just the optimistic view of and idiot without a clue. He is a liar,and a man of no moral value. He does not care about the state of the union he only cares about his agenda and the agenda of the people who pull his strings...so of coarse he will always be optimistic regardless of the facts. But hopefully February will be our month and we can make his banter come true...GO RV...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

just the optimistic view of and idiot without a clue. He is a liar,and a man of no moral value. He does not care about the state of the union he only cares about his agenda and the agenda of the people who pull his strings...so of coarse he will always be optimistic regardless of the facts. But hopefully February will be our month and we can make his banter come true...GO RV...

Goose, I don't know why you got a neg for saying this unless it was that you didn't go far enough. The man's a disaster of the highest magnitude.

+1 to make you even.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Thanks Tkeaton for the plus.. if I didn't go far enough then I'm sorry but I don't have all day to list out 4 years of failures, but the people who are of a IQ high enough to understand (2 point above special needs children) what this man is doing to our country they don't need a repeat of everything...So I guess that the neg.. came from someone still hypnotized by the Ocraper Kool Aid and is making more money than me living on welfare and pan handling on the corner than I do working my ass off trying to make my own living and supporting his azz.. so thanks for the even out...

• Upvote 3

Thanks Tkeaton for the plus.. if I didn't go far enough then I'm sorry but I don't have all day to list out 4 years of failures, but the people who are of a IQ high enough to understand (2 point above special needs children) what this man is doing to our country they don't need a repeat of everything...So I guess that the neg.. came from someone still hypnotized by the Ocraper Kool Aid and is making more money than me living on welfare and pan handling on the corner than I do working my ass off trying to make my own living and supporting his azz.. so thanks for the even out...

Goose, I gave you a +1. I agree with you.