Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Frank 26, the EU has given Iraq the green light to add value to their currency**

easyrider

Greetings Family,

I am going to keep this short because on Monday I plan to elaborate more on the importance of what the EU did yesterday.

So allow me to focus on just 2 of 7 factors tonight :

First of all …........... It was well over 20 years ago that Iraq was punished by the UNSC via a number of sanctions because the leadership and GOI were doing some VERY bad things to their citizens and neighbors. At that time The World asked the UN to slap some economic shackles on them so as to remove Iraq from being recognized INTERNATIONALLY. This action froze the ability for Iraq to make money with The World. Their business became ….....No one's business !!! It is true that they have struggled in these two decades but Saddam found ways to keep making and stealing Iraq's money by circumnavigating the legality of his handcuffs. As you know Family …........ Most of these chapters have been removed except …... Chapter 7. This chapter continues to be bifurcated …... rewarded …....... and is being removed at a snails pace. Kinda like dangling a carrot over Iraq to entice them to improve. They say power corrupts …......... It happened to Saddam and has happened to Malaki.

Now that we have reviewed Ch7 from the UNSC ….......... Lets talk about the economic sanctions that were put on Iraq in 2003 by the EU. Take note it took 10 years.

Since there was no logic nor opportunity to invest in Iraq …....... The EU said to UN ….....Lets also FREEZE their currency …........ So be it. A DFI account was set up in NY banks to lock up their money for future freedom and financial responsibilities. In a way they did them a favor IMO............ If not leeches would have eroded this money as well.

Now........ If You recall Family …..IMO........ Iraq will NEVER see the keys to their shackles until they add INTERNATIONAL value to the IQD.

So............ This is the way I see it. With the EU unfreezing Iraq's assets …........ Iraq has NOW been given CONTROL of their currency. If Iraq truly wants to do INTERNATIONAL trade with The World once again then the EU has just opened the door wide for them to do so. BUT.......... First add respect to the IQD.

Now keeping all this in mind.............. IF ........... We see a 2013 budget with an INTERNATIONAL rate soon. Then IMO …... Iraq will be presented the frayed remaining parts of the UN's Ch7 and walk right into article 8 of the IMF and that my Family is stupendous for us invested in the IQD !

Ta Da !!!

Delta told me late last night that Iraqi TV was blasting this info to the CITIZENS. So I told him to post it for You.

Timing is required in keeping a good rhythm. I like this timing............... LOL IMO …....... It's about time !

There is so much more to this............... Like the amount of this unfreezing and usage of it. The remainder of funds available and applications to a budget. Who controls the assets and why....... Ect.

Hmmm.......... I am told I talk …... IMO share too much at once. So as not to dissatisfy any (LOL) I will leave issues 2 through 7 for Monday's CC.

This combination of UN Ch7 exist …...... IMF article 14 into 8 has been given a green light …........ To light up their Green.

Time willing.............Maybe I will cover another issue on this EU move tomorrow night. Oh.......... One last thing as I sit on my Blue Couch:

u want to stay?........ yes........want to trade?.......ok.........DFI for 25%? ....... ah......ok.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6

Easy, I having trouble reading it. Lots of jibberish. Is anyone else having trouble? Am I missing some great news!!! Somebody help me here. sad.gifwink.gif

Oh...Thanks a bunch, much better.. smile.gif

Ill try to sum it up, The EU originally froze Iraq's assets also their currency because of the sanctions the only one remaining now is Chapter 7. Basically if Iraq wants to trade internationally and be with the big boys and not only that but get released from Chapter 7 they need to add value to their currency.

Refresh, the site fixed the formatting.

haha yes i switched it, it should be in its right format.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

Ill try to sum it up, The EU originally froze Iraq's assets also their currency because of the sanctions the only one remaining now is Chapter 7. Basically if Iraq wants to trade internationally and be with the big boys and not only that but get released from Chapter 7 they need to add value to their currency.

Hello Easyrider thanks for the update - but correct if I am wrong so know Iraq can revalue their currency without any blockage and/or anyone freezing their accounts? Thanks

Easy I know they are not officially out of Chapter 7 but with the news in the past couple of days it sounds like they Might be. IMO it just hasn't been announced yet. We will see. Thanks for bringing all the great info to this board!

Hello Easyrider thanks for the update - but correct if I am wrong so know Iraq can revalue their currency without any blockage and/or anyone freezing their accounts? Thanks

The EU is slowly unfreezing accounts and assets and giving them back to Iraq to control but they want them to add value before giving it all back where they can be released from chapter 7 imho its a good move.

Easy I know they are not officially out of Chapter 7 but with the news in the past couple of days it sounds like they Might be. IMO it just hasn't been announced yet. We will see. Thanks for bringing all the great info to this board!

Yes i believe as well Chapter 7 could possibly be done but cant be certain until its announced things are in the works of doing so imho... no problem glad i could help.

Question for you easy as I believe in chuckfinley's quote.

Everyone is saying there's a IMF loan coming due on Feb.23 specifically for currency reform?

. It's been stated Iraq will be broke after this so its a drop dead date for the R/V.

Didn't they just double their gold holdings? Have over 100 billion in foreign reserves? AND get a 4year loan (IMF) for 900 billion.

So.........I don't get it,I wish we were that "broke"!

Do you understand this situation?

BS or not??

Question for you easy as I believe in chuckfinley's quote.

Everyone is saying there's a IMF loan coming due on Feb.23 specifically for currency reform?

. It's been stated Iraq will be broke after this so its a drop dead date for the R/V.

Didn't they just double their gold holdings? Have over 100 billion in foreign reserves? AND get a 4year loan (IMF) for 900 billion.

So.........I don't get it,I wish we were that "broke"!

Do you understand this situation?

BS or not??

dtard, :)/> The World Bank is loaning Iraq 900M, http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/tag/world-bank/ not the IMF. the stand by arrangement with the IMF, still is suspect as we approach the 23rd of February. I pray the IMF does not give them another extention. On a positive note, from what we are reading, Iraq is taking responsibility and possession of their protected funds abroad. that means they take on the responsibility of lawsuits incurred by foreign investors. i dont see them doing that, unless they have the money to pay or fight those suits.