Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Bytes: Delta - We're Going To see The RV In February !

DinarThug

Thugs, wow sounds too good to be true. How many times have we been down this road before. The path is well beaten so let's hope we will bypass the old tracks and make some new ones. Hope is always there. Thanks for bringing in the news.

• Upvote 5

Now i like the sounds of this. Should be a bunch of news like this showing up.

They will be trying to line everything up so they can screw it all up. lol

I believe it might happen first part of this year, if they can get along with each

other and don't kill each other. Go R V

• Upvote 3

My two cents on the HCL -- I don't think that the HCL has actually been passed. Last I read, the parties were still fighting over which draft of the HCL they wanted to fight over. HOWEVER, from reading the Iraq oil news articles in recent weeks (especially the ones that reference Exxon), it became clear to me that since the various factions in Iraq can't agree on a draft of the HCL, the oil ministers (or whoever is in charge of negotiating and signing the oil contracts with the Iraqi government) and the big petroleum companies are simply putting HCL-like provisions into these various contracts and enforcing it that way. This means that Iraq (and its people) will be getting the benefit of the terms of the HCL without having to actually pass that law. That is, the parties are doing by contract what they could not succeed in doing legislatively. So, in a sense, the HCL is no longer an issue (or has been resolved), even though the law itself may not have been passed. I do think it's a non-issue right now. Anyway, that's my inference as to what is happening.

• Upvote 6

I knew was you all along thug! You are the one hauling buns to the bank. I'm sure I'll get some sort of reward for leading them to you :lol:

Utah bank robbers dubbed the ‘Honey Bun Bandits’

Investigation » FBI says purported bomb was actually a box of Mrs. Freshley’s Honey Buns.

By stephen hunt | The Salt Lake Tribune

First Published Dec 18 2012 04:53 pm • Last Updated Dec 19 2012 07:36 am

The FBI is calling them the "Honey Bun Bandits."

While robbing the Zions Bank located at 1420 S. 300 West on Monday, the two masked gunmen left a package, telling employees and customers it was a bomb.

But the package, which was wrapped in blue Christmas paper with snowmen printed on it, was actually a box of Mrs. Freshley’s Honey Buns, the FBI reported Tuesday.

FBI Special Agent in Charge David J. Johnson said in a news release there is a reward of up to $10,000 for information leading to the arrests and convictions of robbers.

Both robbers are considered armed and dangerous.

The public is advised not to approach either of these individuals and asked to call in tips to the FBI at 801-579-1400 or the Salt Lake City Police Department at 801-799-3000.

• Upvote 2

The 7th is my birthday. In doggie years I will be 400 years old.

So dont be clowning around clown.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DOG! Mine is the 4th and YES it would be a goooood bd present. (iffin' my math is right, I'm about 50 younger than you.)

BTW: Delta said "A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL BE SHOCKED AT THE RATE."

TAZE ME BABY!!!

• Upvote 5

Thanks Thugs! wink.gif

I agree with a few that with all this positive news coming out recently.., I'm getting excited for the first time about this investement in a couple of years. I still don't get the butterflies like i use to as I am still numb to the IQD stuff but at least a little excitement.

• Upvote 5

Nobody's Gonna Be Spreadin' Any Guru Crap

Around Here With Dog On The Watch ! :o/>

x7z5w8598101.gif

:D/> :D/> :D/>

Happy B-Day Dog ! ;)/>

B)/> B)/>

LOVE THIS! Looks exactly like my dog.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DOG! Mine is the 4th and YES it would be a goooood bd present. (iffin' my math is right, I'm about 50 younger than you.)

BTW: Delta said "A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL BE SHOCKED AT THE RATE."

TAZE ME BABY!!!

Hoosier said that too!

• Upvote 4

CNN << FRANKING NEWS >> .......

Stay Tuned Tommorow For A Frank Blue Light Special !

2-1-2013 Intel Guru Frank26 I am going to do a Blue Post tomorrow around 7 pm est. IMO, You still do not understand what DELTA brought You today. It is their money NOW...They can RV NOW. How and why...Tomorrow. Stay with the CITIZENS tomorrow.

• Upvote 2

My two cents on the HCL -- I don't think that the HCL has actually been passed. Last I read, the parties were still fighting over which draft of the HCL they wanted to fight over. HOWEVER, from reading the Iraq oil news articles in recent weeks (especially the ones that reference Exxon), it became clear to me that since the various factions in Iraq can't agree on a draft of the HCL, the oil ministers (or whoever is in charge of negotiating and signing the oil contracts with the Iraqi government) and the big petroleum companies are simply putting HCL-like provisions into these various contracts and enforcing it that way. This means that Iraq (and its people) will be getting the benefit of the terms of the HCL without having to actually pass that law. That is, the parties are doing by contract what they could not succeed in doing legislatively. So, in a sense, the HCL is no longer an issue (or has been resolved), even though the law itself may not have been passed. I do think it's a non-issue right now. Anyway, that's my inference as to what is happening.

WOW if this is true! Makes sense - do it for business and let the corrupt GOI catch up.

This makes sense, esp. if they are moving ahead on the oil business and want to RV.

• Upvote 2

it's not negativity. It's simple observation. Frank and Delta have proven repeatedly that they know absolutely nothing about the dinar other than how to make money off of dinar investors. When March comes let's compare notes.

I agree with you but to my knowledge Delta has never tried to predict the date or the rate up until now.

• Upvote 4