Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bond Lady Chat 01/30/2013

Brisco

How to Prepare for a Bondlady Chat:

#1 Find a comfortable place to read. This can be a couch, a chair or a bed. Make sure to chose a place that is comfortable for you for the length of time you are going to read your BondLady chat.

#2 Temperature. Temperature is the most important factor to get comfortable reading. You can adjust the temperature the way you like it to be. If it's too cold or too hot, then it will make getting comfortable to read a lot harder. The temperature is on you to decide.

#4 Clothing. This is also another important factor to getting comfortable to read. You don't want very tight or too loose clothes that makes it not comfortable to read. Try wearing pajamas, sweat pants and a t-shirt, or nothing at all. Anything you are comfortable with.

# 6 A nice refreshing drink. This step is optional to you. It can depend on where and what time of day or year it is. Hot and warm drinks are great for those cold or cool nights or days. Cold drinks are perfect for those warm hot days and nights.

#9 Snacks. This step is also optional. Snacks are theperfect munchies for when you are reading a BondLady chat. Who knows you might get hungry and want something to munch on while reading?

#11 The BondLady chat. The terribly long BondLady chat you are getting ready to read. It can be that you wanted to read for obtaining knowledge or just to read for fun. Make sure it's the article or chat you really want to read because it will take a while.

#12 A bookmark. This is also optional, but highly recommended, to have with you when you need to get up and take a break or use the restroom and you don't want to lose the page you are on.

#13 Glasses and contacts. This step is for people with glasses and contacts. Make sure your glasses and contacts are clean enough for you to be able to read the words on the pages of the Bondlady Chat. You don't want dirt to make it hard for you to read.

# Position. Position is key to get comfortable to read. You can adjust your position when you are reading to make it comfortable. It can be reading on your back while leaning back on something comfortable, sitting, standing, laying on your stomach, or laying on your side. It's your choice of position you are comfortable with.

#13 You are ready to read. If you follow these steps, you will be more comfortable the next time you read a Bondlady chat.

Happy reading from Houston1099! tip_hat.gif

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

How to Prepare for a Bondlady Chat:

#1 Find a comfortable place to read. This can be a couch, a chair or a bed. Make sure to chose a place that is comfortable for you for the length of time you are going to read your BondLady chat.

#2 Temperature. Temperature is the most important factor to get comfortable reading. You can adjust the temperature the way you like it to be. If it's too cold or too hot, then it will make getting comfortable to read a lot harder. The temperature is on you to decide.

#4 Clothing. This is also another important factor to getting comfortable to read. You don't want very tight or too loose clothes that makes it not comfortable to read. Try wearing pajamas, sweat pants and a t-shirt, or nothing at all. Anything you are comfortable with.

# 6 A nice refreshing drink. This step is optional to you. It can depend on where and what time of day or year it is. Hot and warm drinks are great for those cold or cool nights or days. Cold drinks are perfect for those warm hot days and nights.

#9 Snacks. This step is also optional. Snacks are theperfect munchies for when you are reading a BondLady chat. Who knows you might get hungry and want something to munch on while reading?

#11 The BondLady chat. The terribly long BondLady chat you are getting ready to read. It can be that you wanted to read for obtaining knowledge or just to read for fun. Make sure it's the article or chat you really want to read because it will take a while.

#12 A bookmark. This is also optional, but highly recommended, to have with you when you need to get up and take a break or use the restroom and you don't want to lose the page you are on.

#13 Glasses and contacts. This step is for people with glasses and contacts. Make sure your glasses and contacts are clean enough for you to be able to read the words on the pages of the Bondlady Chat. You don't want dirt to make it hard for you to read.

# Position. Position is key to get comfortable to read. You can adjust your position when you are reading to make it comfortable. It can be reading on your back while leaning back on something comfortable, sitting, standing, laying on your stomach, or laying on your side. It's your choice of position you are comfortable with.

#13 You are ready to read. If you follow these steps, you will be more comfortable the next time you read a Bondlady chat.

What happened to numbers 5, 7, 8 and 10?

• Upvote 4

WOW Houston1099 , you have to realize that the time it took to create this sarcastically stupid list about someone's hard work to inform us took more time to create than it would have taken to read BL article.

P.S.

" where are 7,8,9 & 10 and why 13 twice "

Well I guess that explains something, you probably can't understand or comprehend what your reading so hence this attempt at humor at BL expense no wonder she left DV.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

WOW Houston1099 , you have to realize that the time it took to create this sarcastically stupid list about someone's hard work to inform us took more time to create than it would have taken to read BL article.

P.S.

" where are 7,8,9 & 10 and why 13 twice "

Well I guess that explains something, you probably can't understand or comprehend what your reading so hence this attempt at humor at BL expense no wonder she left DV.

Wow ... Brisco, your right ... need to fix the numbering. Thanks for pointing out!

The new and improved version ...

How to Prepare for this chat:

#1 Find a comfortable place to read. This can be a couch, a chair or a bed. Make sure to chose a place that is comfortable for you for the length of time you are going to read your chat.

#2 Temperature. Temperature is the most important factor to get comfortable reading. You can adjust the temperature the way you like it to be. If it's too cold or too hot, then it will make getting comfortable to read a lot harder. The temperature is how you to decide.

#3 Clothing. This is also another important factor to getting comfortable to read. You don't want very tight or too loose clothes that makes it not comfortable to read. Try wearing pajamas, sweat pants and a t-shirt, or nothing at all. Anything you are comfortable with.

#4 A nice refreshing drink. This step is optional to you. It can depend on where and what time of day or year it is. Hot and warm drinks are great for those cold or cool nights or days. Cold drinks are perfect for those warm hot days and nights.

#5 Snacks. This step is also optional. Snacks are theperfect munchies for when you are reading this chat. Who knows you might get hungry and want something to munch on while reading?

#6 The chat. The terribly long chat you are getting ready to read. It can be that you wanted to read for obtaining knowledge or just to read for fun. Make sure it's the article or chat you really want to read because it will take a while.

#7 A bookmark. This is also optional, but highly recommended, to have with you when you need to get up and take a break or use the restroom and you don't want to lose the page you are on.

#8 Glasses and contacts. This step is for people with glasses and contacts. Make sure your glasses and contacts are clean enough for you to be able to read the words on the pages of the Chat. You don't want dirt to make it hard for you to read.

#9 Position. Position is key to get comfortable to read. You can adjust your position when you are reading to make it comfortable. It can be reading on your back while leaning back on something comfortable, sitting, standing, laying on your stomach, or laying on your side. It's your choice of position you are comfortable with.

#10 You are ready to read. If you follow these steps, you will be more comfortable the next time you read this chat

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz2JX0DjOYr

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Well, i for one thought it was entertaining. One has to admit... the Bond Lady Chats are really long. I have yet to get all the way through one without having to come back to it with a fresh mind and fresh eyes. AND, BL has a few good points to make; although, I cannot agree with everything she says. Anyway, +1 for you Houston. I don't see any reason to get so many negs for some humor. We ARE in the Rumor section after all...

• Upvote 3

I think all the stuff BL finds is interesting. But she has been doing these marathon chats for some time now, and all this information hasn't really advanced any understanding of a potential RV. Like a lot of folks, she tends to connect every dot to a soon to be announced RV. Year after year.

Interesting reading about the day to day political wrangling in Iraq, though.

• Upvote 2

Well, i for one thought it was entertaining. One has to admit... the Bond Lady Chats are really long. I have yet to get all the way through one without having to come back to it with a fresh mind and fresh eyes. AND, BL has a few good points to make; although, I cannot agree with everything she says. Anyway, +1 for you Houston. I don't see any reason to get so many negs for some humor. We ARE in the Rumor section after all...

Actually you are in the CHAT LOGS section.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for bringing this over. Where other folks copy and paste snippets of info that makes everyone jump up and down stating "that must mean RV today", BL gives every detail. Its important to know everything that goes on behind the scenes. If you dont have the time to read her analysis, don't start...then complain. It takes a lot of time to put these together, gather the actual "news". Regardless of the bashing she takes, she continues to run her own site and provide free news and a breakdown. You'll notice she never jumps out on the "date and rate" band wagon. I appreciate the news and the effort. :)

• Upvote 6

i did like the logical thinking here where they said ...>>> how can they issue hcl checks if they havent ironed out the hcl laws .. . they must of made progress and possibly resolved that law or they wouldnt know who to send what amount of money

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Actually you are in the CHAT LOGS section.

Rogue- thanks for the backup. People come here to read opinions in the CHAT area

I just wish the head hunters and negative opinions would stay in the rumor section where they belong

They expect others trying to make themselves look good through putting others down over there.

BL puts alot of work in her posts and always it makes a interesting read. Thank you brisco

Your welcome Pockets I also appreciate her time and effort.

Thanks for bringing this over. Where other folks copy and paste snippets of info that makes everyone jump up and down stating "that must mean RV today", BL gives every detail. Its important to know everything that goes on behind the scenes. If you dont have the time to read her analysis, don't start...then complain. It takes a lot of time to put these together, gather the actual "news". Regardless of the bashing she takes, she continues to run her own site and provide free news and a breakdown. You'll notice she never jumps out on the "date and rate" band wagon. I appreciate the news and the effort. :)/>

King Bean THANKS I feel the same way

The ones that spew their venom are usually the ones that bring little to the table.

I for one recognize and appreciate the extended effort made by BL.

She imo makes an honest effort to help all of us.

I like to see a different perspective.

All perspectives.

Many angles here folks!

Quad B)/>

• Upvote 1

Hi All,

I usually refrain from posting something disagreeing with another's "opinions" or a right to express them; but I'm afraid BL has things totally backwards when it comes to Maliki - , Allawi, Hashimi, and others who appear to be in disagreement with Maliki . Maliki is not concerned about anyone but himself, and he viciously attacks/destroys opponents and their views. I'm amazed he hasn't aggressively gone after Sadr again, or Allawi. There is evidence that previous asassination attempts were sponsored by Maliki. The entire country is against him, except his State of Law (DAWA) block. It's pretty obvious something is rotten in Iraq, and it starts with an M. Even the high ayatolla Sistani told Maliki as much. Maliki has hindered every step in rebuilding Iraq and in developing the budding democracy. BL usually does a great job on interpreting many articles, and she influences a lot of people on these forums; but she seems to be a singular voice in her dogmatic opinions of Maliki and his opponents - those who appear to be trying to work together to establish a unified and democratic government for the benefit of all Iraqis. Just voicing my perceptions and opinions....The multiple news articles clearly show what is occuring in Iraq (each of us needs to dig a bit for real news & info), and a singular article doesn't necessarily make the case for an opposite viewpoint. Maliki tried to shut down all Media organizations that he couldn't control. Thanks for reading, and letting me speak out.

Be Blessed everyone & have a great weekend...!

RON B)

• Upvote 6