Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Supreme Court to review case on Obama's forged documents

bigwave

Marksurf - I just looked again and it is Federal and she needs 4 to move it alone for us to have "a really big show tonight" happen.

IMHO and just my two cents worth the nay sayers and yawners that have responded on this thread are either trolls or part of the O team wanting to destroy US. PEACE

Oh - OCdude You can bet your bottom dollar that if this makes it to the next round I will donate to this cause now that I know about her and what it is that she is trying to do for US - expose corruption. It takes some real courage to do what she is doing. What have you done for US lately? Again PEACE

Oooooooh, the Manchurian Candidate...and he has implants. The Muslims are gonna get us...they have bombs in our apple pie...Obama is half white...no he's black...no, wait...he's Muslim...The Iranians sent him to destabilize our economy...his mother is from Kansas...another Muslim country...

LOL You guys are truly pathetic. I gotta stop reading this crap. :D/>/>/>

dude this was turned over to a fornsic scientist through a shariffs dept and ..they say it is 100% guarenteed a forgery and they are moving forward on prosecution .. this guy is going to be charged with felonys out the ying and once this is revealed through the courts .. the congress has no choice but to impeach him ..or they themselves could face impeachment charges.

he should not of picked the rich people for his target with a forged identification . no president in our history was mad at our nations successful people .. theres something wrong with obama .. he should get the maximum penalty under the law for treason ..may he rest in peace along side usama bin ladin , yasser arrafet ,jimmy carter , saddam hussien , adolf hitler , osabama hussien , :blink:/> jeffery dolmer , al gore , the likes of his own kind .

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 3

Marksurf - I just looked again and it is Federal and she needs 4 to move it alone for us to have "a really big show tonight" happen.

IMHO and just my two cents worth the nay sayers and yawners that have responded on this thread are either trolls or part of the O team wanting to destroy US. PEACE

Oh - OCdude You can bet your bottom dollar that if this makes it to the next round I will donate to this cause now that I know about her and what it is that she is trying to do for US - expose corruption. It takes some real courage to do what she is doing. What have you done for US lately? Again PEACE

It won't. She is far too stupid to know how to file a legal brief. She keeps getting fined for her incompetence and is on track for losing her license altogether.

As a lawyer....she's a good dentist. :D

dude this was turned over to a fornsic scientist through a shariffs dept and ..they say it is 100% guarenteed a forgery and they are moving forward on prosecution .. this guy is going to be charged with felonys out the ying and once this is revealed through the courts .. the congress has no choice but to impeach him ..or they themselves could face impeachment charges.

he should not of picked the rich people for his target with a forged identification . no president in our history was mad at our nations successful people .. theres something wrong with obama .. he should get the maximum penalty under the law for treason ..may he rest in peace along side usama bin ladin , yasser arrafet ,jimmy carter , saddam hussien , adolf hitler , osabama hussien , :blink:/>/> jeffery dolmer , al gore , the likes of his own kind .

Dude. That's a lie.

The State of Hawaii CERTIFIED IT....and has stated several times that he was born IN HAWAII.

This tin foil stuff is hilarious.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It won't. She is far too stupid to know how to file a legal brief. She keeps getting fined for her incompetence and is on track for losing her license altogether.

As a lawyer....she's a good dentist. :D/>/>

Dude. That's a lie.

The State of Hawaii CERTIFIED IT....and has stated several times that he was born IN HAWAII.

This tin foil stuff is hilarious.

who certified it that liberal democrat governor of hawahi ?

it was turned over to forensic scientists for verification , they thought they would be done in a couple weeks and it would be a closed case over and done ,, gone ..

but the forensic scientists came back and said it was 100% guarenteed a forgery .

im sure obama has this being kept quiet as long as he can .. but the time is coming where even he wont be able to stop the press release . the court systems can be tied up for long periods of time .. but they cant be held up for ever .. these rich people obama hates so bad , have the nations very best lawyers , obama is a hater , he hates the successful few minority in our country and his hatred will not be tolerated

obamas hatred of the rich successful people is comparable to hitlers hatred,, or usama bin ladins hatred

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

who certified it that liberal democrat governor of hawahi ? No the republican governor who publicly supported McCain.

it was turned over to forensic scientists for verification , they thought they would be done in a couple weeks and it would be a closed case over and done ,, gone ..

but the forensic scientists came back and said it was 100% guarenteed a forgery . BS. They were never given the birth certificate.

im sure obama has this being kept quiet as long as he can .. but the time is coming where even he wont be able to stop the press release . the court systems can be tied up for long periods of time .. but they cant be held up for ever .. these rich people obama hates so bad , have the nations very best lawyers , obama is a hater , he hates the successful few minority in our country and his hatred will not be tolerated The haters are those so blind with hatred that they have to make stuff up to make them feel better. Obama is an AMerican. He is President. Too bad for you, nothing will change either of those things.

• Downvote 1

ocdude - I forgive you. You kinda sound like a brother of mine. He is as dumb as, well you fill in the blank. I would like to see it play out. If O has nothing to hide why is he hiding? Why??? Peace.

Can't be dumber than the people who believe this tin foil stuff.

Obama isn't hiding anything. His birth certificate was released, and certified, and verified THREE times by the REPUBLICAN government in Hawaii.

Edited by ocdude

who certified it that liberal democrat governor of hawahi ?

but the forensic scientists came back and said it was 100% guarenteed a forgery .

im sure obama has this being kept quiet as long as he can .. but the time is coming where even he wont be able to stop the press release . the court systems can be tied up for long periods of time .. but they cant be held up for ever .. these rich people obama hates so bad , have the nations very best lawyers , obama is a hater , he hates the successful few minority in our country and his hatred will not be tolerated

obamas hatred of the rich successful people is comparable to hitlers hatred,, or usama bin ladins hatred

it was certified by a certified conservative republican Governor Lingle from Hawaii. Tell me who is this forensic scientist because WND.com used 2 of them and while 1 said it was not a forgery the other stated they needed the original copy to make a true assesment. Arpaio and his cold turkey possee do not know what forensic scientist is.

Name the "forensic scientist"

• Upvote 1

http://www.hawaiireporter.com/atomic-monkey-did-governor-abercrombie-fake-obamas-birth-certificate/123

: Did Governor Abercrombie Fake Obama’s Birth Certificate?

When Abercrombie first took office he vowed to clear this birth certificate business up, once and for all, but by January of 2011 had given up. He basically told his friends that he simply “couldn’t find the dam thing.” Things changed in April, when the President sent a letter to Hawaii’s Department of Health requesting a copy of the long form birth certificate.

AMBERCROMBIE IS A LIBERAL DEMOCRAT

http://www.hawaiireporter.com/atomic-monkey-did-governor-abercrombie-fake-obamas-birth-certificate/123

: Did Governor Abercrombie Fake Obama’s Birth Certificate?

When Abercrombie first took office he vowed to clear this birth certificate business up, once and for all, but by January of 2011 had given up. He basically told his friends that he simply “couldn’t find the dam thing.” Things changed in April, when the President sent a letter to Hawaii’s Department of Health requesting a copy of the long form birth certificate.

AMBERCROMBIE IS A LIBERAL DEMOCRAT

Not what he said at all.

And the governor who certified and verified his Hawaiian birth was REPUBLICAN....the governor BEFORE Abercrombie

A subset of Obama critics, dubbed "birthers," doubt that he is a natural-born U.S. citizen, a requirement to serve as president, and question the validity of his Hawaii birth document. That’s an old claim, shot down by PolitiFact National and FactCheck.org, which concluded that that a document aired by Obama's campaign is authentic. We won’t revisit that question.

Still, Berman’s claim that Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie couldn’t vouch for Obama’s birth in the Aloha State was a new one to us.

When we asked Berman about it, he replied: "I just listen to the news, I don’t write it down. It’s been on several news stations that he (Abercrombie) said he was going to resolve this once and for all and when he tried to ... he couldn’t find anything."

Berman’s public comments have previously put him in "birther" company.

In a Nov. 17 Lubbock Avalanche-Journal news article, Berman said his proposal was necessary "because we have a president whom the American people don’t know whether he was born in Kenya or some other place." It’s undisputed, as posted on the White House website, that Obama’s late father was born in Kenya.

But back to Hawaii: In 2008, in response to questions about Obama’s birthplace, his campaign released a copy of his "Certification of Live Birth" from Hawaii and posted it online. The document states that Barack Hussein Obama II was born on at 7:24 p.m. Aug. 4, 1961, in Honolulu to parents Stanley Ann Dunham and Barack Hussein Obama.

Birthers, though, said the posted document was a shortened version of a birth certificate, questioning why the original, "long form" documentation of birth was not released.

According to a Dec. 24 New York Times news article, Abercrombie, who was elected Hawaii’s governor in November, was angered by the persistent skepticism that Obama was born in the United States and planned to seek ways to release additional proof that his birthplace was Hawaii. "It’s an insult to his mother and to his father, and I knew his mother and father; they were my friends, and I have an emotional interest in that," Abercrombie told the Times.

Next, we searched for the reports that Berman mentioned. Online, we found numerous Web pages with the headline "Hawaii Governor Can’t Find Obama’s Birth Certificate." Many linked to a Jan. 18 article by the conservative WorldNetDaily.com, a locomotive on the birther train, that was based on comments that Abercrombie made to the Honolulu Star-Advertiser.

The WorldNetDaily story begins: "Abercrombie suggested in an interview published today that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health."

The story continues: "Abercrombie did not report to the newspaper that he or the Hawaii Department of Health had found Obama's long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate. The governor only suggested his investigations to date had identified an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives."

In the Star-Advertiser’s Jan. 18 published interview with Abercrombie, the governor was asked about his plan to release more information regarding Obama's birth certificate. He responded that he wants to use information from the state archives about Obama’s birth. "This is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down," Abercrombie said.

We called and e-mailed Abercrombie’s office about this and did not hear back.

Meanwhile, we found another report that Abercrombie couldn’t find proof that Obama was born in Hawaii. On Minnesota’s KQRS-FM radio Jan. 20, Hollywood reporter Mike Evans, claiming to be a longtime friend of Abercrombie’s, said the governor had told him that he had searched "everywhere" at Hawaii hospitals and that "there is no Barack Obama birth certificate in Hawaii. Absolutely no proof at all that he was born in Hawaii."

The same day, Evans made the claim on Austin’s KLBJ-AM.

Six days later, though, FoxNews.com quoted Evans as saying that he had misspoken. According to FoxNews.com, Evans said that he called Abercrombie’s office after reading online reports that the governor couldn’t find Obama’s birth certificate but that Abercrombie did not return his call. "I haven’t talked to Neil since he’s been governor," Evans said.

Dude there you go again HI is THE MOST Blue state in the nation. http://www.gallup.com/poll/148949/hawaii-democratic-utah-republican-state.aspx

DUDE...do some research. The governor before this one was a REPUBLICAN....not all that blue.

Linda Lingle

Linda Lingle

6th Governor of Hawaii

In office

December 2, 2002 – December 6, 2010

Preceded by Ben Cayetano

Succeeded by Neil Abercrombie

Linda Lingle (born Linda Cutter; June 4, 1953) is an American politician. She was the sixth Governor of Hawaii from 2002 until 2010, and the first Republican elected governor of Hawaii since the departure of William F. Quinn in 1962.

TO ME .. WHAT I FIND ODD ABOUT THE DOCUMENT is where it states his fathers race .. his fathers race on obamas so called birth cirtificate says his race is ..>> AFRICAN <<< ...

ive never heard about that race .. i know theres a continent of africa .. .. but never heard of any such race .. when obama was born ..his fathers race would of been ..>>> KNEEGRO<<<<<< ... meaning black..... but we know his father had more arabic blood than black blood .. so how did they come up with that race ..>>> african ? <<< ive seen the document .. it says african

Edited by dontlop

TO ME .. WHAT I FIND ODD ABOUT THE DOCUMENT is where it states his fathers race .. his fathers race on obamas so called birth cirtificate says his race is ..>> AFRICAN <<< ...

ive never heard about that race .. i know theres a continent of africa .. .. but never heard of any such race .. when obama was born ..his fathers race would of been ..>>> KNEEGRO<<<<<< ... meaning black..... but we know his father had more arabic blood than black blood .. so how did they come up with that race ..>>> african ? <<< ive seen the document .. it says african

I am still waiting for the name of the "forensic scientist"

According to the actual federal coding manual for vital statistics in 1961, they were expecting to receive answers such as “Afro-American” and national groups such as “Mongolian.”

http://www.scribd.com/doc/101153224/Coding-and-Punching-Geographic-and-Personal-Particulars-for-Births-Occurring-in-1961

In fact, other Hawaiian birth certificates from 1961 make it clear how open-ended the race response was:

image30.png

There was never a prescribed list of choices for race. Race is whatever the parents said they were and in 1961 black Kenyans called themselves “African” as evidenced by the 1962 Kenya Censusforms.

Birthers speak with great confidence about things they know nothing about, and in the case of Mr. Madsen, just make stuff up.

• Upvote 1

Hawaii has always allowed you to self identify your own race. It is no surprise that Obama Sr. would consider himself African.

I am still waiting for the name of the "forensic scientist"

According to the actual federal coding manual for vital statistics in 1961, they were expecting to receive answers such as “Afro-American” and national groups such as “Mongolian.”

http://www.scribd.com/doc/101153224/Coding-and-Punching-Geographic-and-Personal-Particulars-for-Births-Occurring-in-1961

In fact, other Hawaiian birth certificates from 1961 make it clear how open-ended the race response was:

image30.png

There was never a prescribed list of choices for race. Race is whatever the parents said they were and in 1961 black Kenyans called themselves “African” as evidenced by the 1962 Kenya Censusforms.

Birthers speak with great confidence about things they know nothing about, and in the case of Mr. Madsen, just make stuff up.

GOOD RESPONSE IVE NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE ,, BUT IT DOESNT EXPLAIN THIS >> http://www.alipac.us/f19/obama%E2%80%99s-family-tree-bilderbergs-illuminati-bohemian-clu-167140/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

GOOD RESPONSE IVE NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE ,, BUT IT DOESNT EXPLAIN THIS >> http://www.alipac.us/f19/obama%E2%80%99s-family-tree-bilderbergs-illuminati-bohemian-clu-167140/

Don't change the subject and please provide the "forensic scientist" name. I can provide 2 names of certified forensic document experts that debunk Arpaio and the Cold Turkey Posse, and the worse part is that they were paid for by wnd,com aka birther central. Arpaio has done nothing more then rehash wnd.com debunked birther bs.

Just provide the darn name.