Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Why people think Sandy hook is a hoax***

easyrider

When I first heard of the Sandy Hook shooting, the very FIRST THOUGHT IN MY MIND was that there is something fishy about it. I also recall reading a post here on DV that somebody had put up that said that the father of this kid that allegedly did this and the father of the kid that did the movie theatre shooting both were involved in the Libor scandal case and they were to be testifying in that case. If that is true, what are the odds of that? I wander, you may think the government is wanting to take control of the citizens of America. But is somebody or a group of others running the government? It looks like the true crooks are being revealed as there actions become even more detectable.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

My link to video

Note: I dont know if this is true or NOT but this is becoming very disturbing angry.gif

The only thing disturbing about this is that ANYONE would believe it.

A sick xxxxxxx murdered those babies. No politics involved.

When I first heard of the Sandy Hook shooting, the very FIRST THOUGHT IN MY MIND was that there is something fishy about it. I also recall reading a post here on DV that somebody had put up that said that the father of this kid that allegedly did this and the father of the kid that did the movie theatre shooting both were involved in the Libor scandal case and they were to be testifying in that case. If that is true, what are the odds of that? I wander, you may think the government is wanting to take control of the citizens of America. But is somebody or a group of others running the government? It looks like the true crooks are being revealed as there actions become even more detectable.

I also recall reading a post here on DV that somebody had put up that said that the father of this kid that allegedly did this and the father of the kid that did the movie theatre shooting both were involved in the Libor scandal case and they were to be testifying in that case. If that is true, what are the odds of that?

Miniscule...because it is an outright lie.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

The only thing disturbing about this is that ANYONE would believe it.

A sick bastard murdered those babies. No politics involved.

I also recall reading a post here on DV that somebody had put up that said that the father of this kid that allegedly did this and the father of the kid that did the movie theatre shooting both were involved in the Libor scandal case and they were to be testifying in that case. If that is true, what are the odds of that?

Miniscule...because it is an outright lie.

The ability of professional actors combined with a state controlled media can fool most of the people most of the time.

Please, don’t refuse to look at the facts that aren't defendable while being bombarded with more propaganda that we are programmed to admire.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I thought it was interesting when Alex Jones said "not all of what the government says, is a lie". I take this to mean, as long as if fits the needs of inforwars, it is all good. I question everything I see on national media outlets because at the early onset of a crisis, they all want to break the story first. And in doing so, they prematurely false report. Heck, I was telling people about 2 killers, 1 being still at large.....a dead dad and brother in N.J.........The mother was one of the dead teachers. And all of that was based off early irresponsible reporting. Along that line of thinking.....I don't believe this hoax theory either. I don't have the luxury or horror of living in Newtown, Conn. where only the true witnesses can attest to what happened.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The ability of professional actors combined with a state controlled media can fool most of the people most of the time.

Please, don’t refuse to look at the facts that aren't defendable while being bombarded with more propaganda that we are programmed to admire.

I have looked at the FACTS. There are NO facts in that youtube video. The fact is that a sick bastard murdered a bunch of babies. No actors are involved.

Saying that Newtown didn't happen is shameful and is a slap in the face to those mourning their babies.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I have looked at the FACTS. There are NO facts in that youtube video. The fact is that a sick bastard murdered a bunch of babies. No actors are involved.

Saying that Newtown didn't happen is shameful and is a slap in the face to those mourning their babies.

There are FACTS. You, just don't see them blind-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

There are FACTS. You, just don't see them blind-emoticon.gif

There are NO facts in that video.

I know someone whose niece died because of that sick bastard. You people are spitting on that baby's grave with this nonsense.

Step away from the politics....sometimes a cigar is JUST a cigar.

• Upvote 2

Facts? Amazing how two people can see the same exact thing and have two different versions of it. Because you see it as fact does not mean someone is wrong for seeing it another way. Perception is the key. And your wanting to believe something or in something...that is what makes it fact for you and not for someone else. I would need honest documents and I would need to see those little boys and girls along with the school teachers and staff alive and well to believe it was anything other than a disturbed maniac killing innocent people.

• Upvote 2

There are NO facts in that video.

I know someone whose niece died because of that sick bastard. You people are spitting on that baby's grave with this nonsense.

Step away from the politics....sometimes a cigar is JUST a cigar.

Yes I agree. But then sometimes a cigar is more then just a cigar. Just ask Monica Lewinski . cool.gif

• Upvote 4

it was STILL a cigar.

And this was a massacre. Nothing else.

I agree this was a massacre, but there is much more to it than what govco and the lame stream media are telling us.

I agree this was a massacre, but there is much more to it than what govco and the lame stream media are telling us.

No. It was a sick b****d with access to semi automatic weapons thanks to his mother, who went on a murderous rampage.

End of story.

Edited by Bumper64
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

No. It was a sick b*****d with access to semi automatic weapons thanks to his mother, who went on a murderous rampage.

End of story.

Should l assume you have some first hand proof? Believe me, we'd all like to see it if you do.

Otherwise, you must be a govco shill, sock puppet or just plain incapable of thinking outside the box.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OCdude your emotions are definetely in controll of you. I am not saying that I beleive Alex Jones. I am not saying I beleive in the media either. Your opinion is very obviously with the media. I simply do not accept your opinion to be the facts when there very well may be a agenda here that has no feeling for killing innocent children and who knows what more they could do in the near future to get there way. It is a possibility is all I am saying. WE are all welcome to look at the information and make up our own minds.

• Upvote 2

I know I would be heartbroken if a couple of armed federal agents entered the school where my grandchildren attend and killed them to justify a government gun grab.

I think I would be willing to look at all the evidence instead of just blaming it on whatever the government told me to.

• Upvote 4