Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

******Boots on the ground info******

fib1618

That's what I say. If anyone has read his post since he showed up here, how could they possibly fall for this? I've never e seen anything like it. Sicko.

Oh, come on, guys. Let's see what he has to say. Couldn't hurt. Something tells me we ain't gonna make it, though, with all those negs. Sorry, fibby. I tried.

• Upvote 2

I don't get it. wink.gif I took away one of your two negs. So how many negs did you get to only have one after I took one away. We will never hear what he says at this rate. We have a son going to the Middle East possibly in Feb. but he will only say that the dinar will probably raise in value but not soon because he has no faith in the Iraqi government. So that is not news and he admits he does not know anything about it.

• Upvote 3

I have a friend that had a conversation last night with his brother who lives in Baghdad.....

If I get 100 positives for this post...I will give you the highlights of their conversation.

Some pretty interesting stuff.

What a great way to endear yourself to the members ... though should you get your 100 +s and the 'intel' has nothing to do with the dinar - expect to lose those 100 +s just as fast !!!

Hey - It's a fickle crowd, I don't make the rules, but you do learn a few things over the years.

• Upvote 3

I have a friend that had a conversation last night with his brother who lives in Baghdad.....

If I get 100 positives for this post...I will give you the highlights of their conversation.

Some pretty interesting stuff.

are you kidding?.

even adam with his very positive drive by didn't get 100 pos rep.

you need to lower your standards.and trying to be spiteful or holding information over or heads is just silly and infantile.

• Upvote 3