Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email from my personal Banker! (My 1st bank story)

hoosier1470

HOOSIER -- Thanks for sharing -- I am with you all the way -- I feel it will all be good news from him -- it may be to just get a strategy plan in order but the way I see it you are +1 up on us for having him as a friend AND.............. Wealth Manager...................and having lunch with him - No banker friend is calling me for lunch -- <3 <3 <3 UNEEK<3 <3 <3 +1

k1440807.jpgbanker.jpgx12038490.jpg

• Upvote 2

10 negs so far for this comment.

Cracks me up.

:lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/>

You think it might also have something to do with the fact you are such a sarcastic negative ninnie all the time?

\And that from judging by your posts you seems like a bitter LOPster thats been banned from DV multiple times?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for sharing, seems legit. Can't wait for the follow up smile.gif

I agree...seems legit to me. With Adams post this weekend I think we all are on edge waiting to learn more. Some real bank stories would kind of help prove Adam has some hot tips. I wonder, why not wait until after the lunch to write the story. Now if he doesn't learn anything at the lunch....people are goign to really get ugly on here. Also, if the banker is invested in the IQD...isn't he on this site reading everything this guy is writing???

Hoping for good thoughts and good news.

• Upvote 1

ive read this guys posts before and never saw and bull crap from him ..hopfully his friend wont make him swear he wont say anything to anyone ..besides that i think we will get an honest update when he returns ....

i think we are close myself .. close to what who knows .. but this stand by agreement ends within the next 2 ta 3 weeks . that is why we are stuck on this 1166 exchange rate.. so this is the reason im thinking something is close ,, it can be extended again but not for very long if it does . these stand by agreements usually only last 2 ta 3 years .. and that time limit is up this february 23 2013

Duration. The length of a SBA is flexible, and typically covers a period of 12–24 months, but no more than 36 months, consistent with addressing short-term balance of payments problems.

IMF Approves Seven-Month Extension of Stand-By Arrangement for Iraq

Press Release No. 12/286

August 3, 2012

The Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) approved on July 20, 2012—on a lapse-of-time basis1—a seven-month extension of Iraq’s Stand-By Arrangement (SBA), to February 23, 2013.

http://www.imf.org/external/np/sec/pr/2012/pr12286.htm

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 4

Banker: "Hi Hoosier"

Hoosier: "Hi, so what did you want to talk to me about?"

Banker: "Oh, I just wanted to ask if you've heard any info on the Dinars?"

Hoosier: "Oh, crap."

Haha! Good one Macker.... and he had to go to lunch to find out! How about a simple two minute phone call instead?!!! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

the waiting is killing me ..... I read this at lunch time my time ..... its 7pm here now, is it lunch there yet ??

I deem this to be legit never seen anything bogus come from hoosier before and I dont see why someone would just make something like this up unless they were Okie or any of the other guru's

• Upvote 3

the waiting is killing me ..... I read this at lunch time my time ..... its 7pm here now, is it lunch there yet ??

I deem this to be legit never seen anything bogus come from hoosier before and I dont see why someone would just make something like this up unless they were Okie or any of the other guru's

I agree with all of the above. Wish i could speed time up...:)/>

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Upvote 1

LOL 2PM our time he said 5 tic tock tic tock.

• Upvote 1

ive read this guys posts before and never saw and bull crap from him ..hopfully his friend wont make him swear he wont say anything to anyone ..besides that i think we will get an honest update when he returns ....

i think we are close myself .. close to what who knows .. but this stand by agreement ends within the next 2 ta 3 weeks . that is why we are stuck on this 1166 exchange rate.. so this is the reason im thinking something is close ,, it can be extended again but not for very long if it does . these stand by agreements usually only last 2 ta 3 years .. and that time limit is up this february 23 2013

Duration. The length of a SBA is flexible, and typically covers a period of 12–24 months, but no more than 36 months, consistent with addressing short-term balance of payments problems.

IMF Approves Seven-Month Extension of Stand-By Arrangement for Iraq

Press Release No. 12/286

August 3, 2012

The Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) approved on July 20, 2012—on a lapse-of-time basis1—a seven-month extension of Iraq’s Stand-By Arrangement (SBA), to February 23, 2013.

http://www.imf.org/external/np/sec/pr/2012/pr12286.htm

Dontlop, I agree with you 100%

If he's in Indiana then he's 6 hrs away from you as he's 7 hrs away from me.

It should be 1:25 PM in Indiana right now. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2