Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR & DONG RV - BASIL III COMPLIANT

"THE DINAR & DONG RV" - BASIL III COMPLIANT - THOUGHTS BY RETIRED JUDGE DALE

** HE WHO DOES NOT READ -- HAS NO ADVANTAGE OVER THE ONE WHO CAN'T"**

Thursday, January 17, 2013 Judge Dale - Dinar and Dong RV

THE DINAR & DONG / RV INTERNET GURU'S - BASIL III COMPLIANT

Remember the old PROVERB: 'Knowledge is power?'

Well all of you Dinarians need to 'power-up' and understand a few things that these Internet Guru's obviously do not! The RV [re-value] isn't just about Iraq and the Dinar or Vietnam and the Dong.

The RV is an international matter, which does NOT necessitate, require or focus upon Maliki or Shabbi's permission or the United Nations approval or acknowledgment.

For those of you who do not research history, government, law and politics: The Puppet Master pulls the strings and call the shots of the Criminal Cabal and have been in control of the United States Corporation since 1913.

'Those who do not know their past are condemned to repeat it.' George Santayana

The Chinese have NO designs on World Domination and still they are responsible for championing the RV internationally. Seventy-one Countries opposed the RV because it meant the destruction of their FIAT based currency and government. All of those Countries are United Nations members. Now isn't that curious?

The balance of the 194 Countries who are not United Nations members, voted in favor of the RV because they are tired of selling their goods and services internationally in exchange for worthless paper [or] script, a/k/a FIAT currency!

The RV is all about forcing all Countries who wish to trade internationally, to make their currency [asset backed] or BASIL III compliant!

BASIL III means currency guaranteed by gold, silver or some other measurable asset accountability: [e.g.] NO MORE Bonded Promissory Notes drawn against government issued birth certificates [or] currency backed by counterfeit Liens [or] Bonds simply created out of thin air, which is the reason why the Euro is on the verge of collapsing right now!

You all know about America's NATIONAL DEBT and heard the arguments about how our government leaders have squandered the labor and assets of future generations for centuries to come!

Now here's the truth about that argument: America is a FIAT or debt based government and economy, and in order to stabilize a FIAT system, it is necessary to PERPETUATE DEBT and never pay it off! Hence, the reason why Congress refuses to be held to a balanced budget and the reason for our military involvement in so many foreign wars!

Even a high tax structure helps to perpetuate debt, Especially when 100% of your tax dollars are exported out of the United States! And I bet you thought your taxes ran the government and wars were all about stopping Communist aggression! In the minds of our government leaders: 'War and taxes are good for business!' Spoken like a true sociopath!

Debt represents a negative number and in America, debt is perpetuated with the use of promissory notes called: 'Federal Reserve Notes.' The Federal Reserve is neither Federal nor is it a Reserve. It is a privately owned foreign corporation and is also known by the name: The Bank of International Settlements. The Federal Reserve Corporation is owned and controlled by a group of Sabbatean Bankers based in Israel.

The NATIONAL DEBT is a trick bookkeeping entry, which does not involve any real assets because a real asset entry would immediately cancel the debt. Under the Uniform Commercial Code(UCC), promissory notes such as a Federal Reserve Note, is defined as a: 'Negotiable Debt Instrument' and so the National Debt of America is based entirely upon these negotiable debt instruments.

In retrospect, America's National Debt can be canceled at any time with an asset bookkeeping entry and the payment of one dollar of solid gold or silver!

A positive cancels a negative, even when the negative is in the trillions. It's basic Algebra!

I sent this to a friend of mine and he questioned my math because he is old school and my math didn't make sense to him! So I wrote back to him with this example and explanation:

IF you add -1 and +1 what is the sum? The answer is 0 because each cancels out the other.

Now if you add -34,000 and +1 what is the sum? The answer is still [0] because each cancels out the other.

Here's the trick: -I can be broken up into -35,000 pieces or more but when all those pieces are glued back together, you still have nothing more than the original +1. In Mathematics, 0 = 0 and anything less than 0 is still 0. Algebra on the other hand, dissects that result and theorizes the possibility of negative numbers having values. The National Debt represents negative numbers that appear to have values!

The Federal Reserves bookkeeping system conceals this simple truth, which is also known as 'debt slavery' and to complete their circle of fraud and slavery, the American public must be trained to believe that 'Federal Reserve Notes' have real value! This was accomplished by and through forced public education! Our government officials concluded that under these conditions the American public could be taught to believe anything we choose and our Licenses and Diplomas are proof of their success!

PS/ Don't look in Fort Knox for that gold dollar because there isn't any gold there! America's gold was embezzled by previous federal government leaders during their planned Great Depression of 1933, however one dollar of any currency that is BASIL III Compliant can cancel the American National Debt and this is why the United Nations membership is so vehemently opposed to the international re-value of currency.

Many member Countries have attempted to instigate WWIII in the middle east and Asia, in an attempt to head off the RV. [e.g.] The tsunami in Japan was created by the detonation of an under water A-bomb. Japan's political structure is in revolt and the new faction supports the RV and desires to sever Japan's alliance with the United Nations.

This new FIAT based government for the United States is the real reason why Franklin Roosevelt, issued a Presidential Order in 1933, that directed all American citizens to surrender their gold during the Great Depression and why under the Federal Banking Act, the Constitutional control of America's currency and the US Mint was surrendered to the Federal Reserve Board and why under the Federal Coinage Act, it became unlawful for American citizens to own solid gold and silver and why all American coins are now plated with mixed alloys and filled with charcoal.

Only jewelers can own solid gold, if related to his trade and numismatists are permitted to collect and trade Silver Certificates; solid gold and silver, but the moment they offer any of these in payment of a Federal debt; they have committed a Federal Crime!

BASIL III shall eliminate the debt based strangle hold over America and shall cause all of the Federal Reserve Notes that our politicians and industrial leaders have stolen and or accumulated to instantly become as worthless as used paper.

Imagine Bill Gates and Mitt Romney being as poor as you and me!

The Iraqi Dinar and the Vietnam Dong have received the greatest amount of attention by and from currency speculators because both currencies have the greatest potential to generate huge dividends with the international RV. Both of these currencies had previously been devalued by the World Bank; the IMF and CBI by virtue of the international influence wheeled by the United States Corporation (government)!

The devaluation of currency is a military strategy designed to defeat a Country economically while attacking them physically. Iraqi Dinar's were previously worth 3.22 US prior to their devaluation but I'm not certain what the Dong was worth prior to its devaluation.

Iraqi History: When the new government for Iraq was installed and approved by the United Nations around 16 months ago, the very first action by the Iraqi government was to petition the United Nations to be released from Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and request permission to freely Contract with other Countries once again.

The United Nations agreed to both requests pending the submission and approval of a repayment plan for Kuwait and repayment of all other debts Iraq has accumulated during their occupation and reconstruction. Iraq submitted a plan, which was approved and the Bankruptcy was released and Iraq's first new Contract was with the Soviets, to supply Russia with ten trillion dollars worth of crude over the next five years!

All of the internal politics about Iraq that these Internet Guru's have been writing about has no bearing on the worldwide RV. Their recent comments and Intel about Iraq's Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and their repayment plan holding up the RV is old news and incorrect news.

This is all Cabal propaganda and rhetoric being used to transfer attention from the Cabal to Iraq, while the Cabal re-groups and grabs at straws to block the RV and save their thousand year plan for World Domination!

None of this mis-direction will do the Cabal any good but does explain what the RV delay is really all about!

The WHITE HATS have a different plan and schedule in mind, which first involves the collapse of the FIAT governments by and through the international RV; the mass arrests of Cabal members for crimes against humanity; the installation of temporary governments and lastly the release of technology that has been withheld from us under the guise of TOP SECRET!

This technology will destroy the oil industries strangle hold on all Countries foreign and domestic and will eliminate their lies and arguments to drill more oil wells in environmentally dangerous and protected venues.

PS/ Oil wells never go dry because Mother Earth methodically refills them as crude is pumped out! Wells can be pumped out faster than the Earth can refill them but they will all eventually be refilled just the same!

The WHITE HATS plan requires that the international RV occur first because the BASIL III compliance regulation will cause the eventual collapse the worlds FIAT governments and cancel their worthless counterfeit currency. So if you're eagerly waiting for the RV to occur, be comforted by the fact that 194 Countries are just as eager for the RV as you!

Keep in mind that the Cabals mercenaries are not patriotic souls and do not work for free! If the Cabal cannot hire or pay for their mercenaries, who is left to protect them?

Speculation about the Dinar and Dong have caused most of these Internet Guru's to concentrate only on these two international currencies, absent any real knowledge or understanding about the RV.

Their Internet Blog; member following and their personal ignorance, make them an easy mark for disinformation agents who frequently feed them useless Intel about the internal politics of Iraq and Vietnam. Have you ever witnessed any of these Internet Guru's discuss any of the historic; political; monetary or international facts or details I have just elaborated on?

Since the world wide RV is certain to collapse all FIAT based governments, why would any of these Internet Guru's ever recommend setting up any kind of bank account or trust at any of the Federal Reserve Banks?

If they had any real intellect, these Guru's, should be recommending off-shore accounts in safe foreign venues. I believe one of these Guru's, actually used the term FDIC insured. For those of you who don't know, the FDIC went Bankrupt around 2006 and not one deposit entered into any Federal Reserve Bank has been insured after that date!

I even recall reading about some Guru recommending a special non-taxable, non-interest bearing, secured account created by Congress, called: 'Tag Accounts.'

Well, isn't that special because when the Federal Reserve and the United States FIAT government collapses; so does the monetary system and their regulatory laws called Statutes! i.e. Statues are actually corporate regulations and NOT law!

They can only be enforced against sub-corporations, which is why all of our names are all spelled out in capital letters! Still these people who claim to be Internet Guru's continue to offer other investors such irresponsible and ruminant counsel ! Worse still is the fact that there actually are Dinarians in our society who are prepared to blindly follow their stolid advice and risk losing it all!

The only positive comment I can write about these Internet Gurus is that they do perpetuate the American dream and daily bring a small ray of hope into the lives of a people and culture who certainly deserve something better.

Blessings, Judge Dale, retired

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 4

You can go read up on Basil III direct from the source (the BIS web site). Its all about capital requirements for banks and stress testing and such. I see nothing in it about asset (e.g. gold, silver) backed currency. So I'm going to say this is all bogus.

Thank you for your comment and I do realize this may be quiet a controversial subject / opinion -- I am hoping for a little more feedback than just bogus or garbage or something like that to help my understanding -- Those comments - while they are your feelings and I do respect them - they do not help to discern anything about the post - I really would like for you to share more about what you disagree with - Thanks

I am hoping that someone that understands the Basil III and the other info provided here can be a little more direct in their agreement or disagreements - I am hoping that some will offer their logical and educated opinion on specifics that they may differ with in this post -- again to help me as well as others to better understand and discern -- Thank you UNEEK

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

"If they had any real intellect, these Guru's, should be recommending off-shore accounts in safe foreign venues."

Cheers for Adam and the VIP OSI wink.gif

I think that has been a topic many times in many chat rooms and forums but it gets kinda iffy and delicate giving out "advice" if they are not really professionals and licensed - you know what I mean? I have seen it many many times where folks are strongly encouraged to seek professional legal advice to manage their wealth - And yes Adam has taken that measure and made options available for the members -

I am fortunate to have been able to take measures beforehand to protect my soon to arrive wealth - I am okay with paying anything that I "might" owe but also very careful to not be taken in and taken advantage of by "ANYONE" - "Own nothing but control everything" UNEEK

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thank you for your comment and I do realize this may be quiet a controversial subject / opinion -- I am hoping for a little more feedback than just bogus or garbage or something like that to help my understanding -- Those comments - while they are your feelings and I do respect them - they do not help to discern anything about the post - I really would like for you to share more about what you disagree with - Thanks

I am hoping that someone that understands the Basil III and the other info provided here can be a little more direct in their agreement or disagreements - I am hoping that some will offer their logical and educated opinion on specifics that they may differ with in this post -- again to help me as well as others to better understand and discern -- Thank you UNEEK

I don't know that there is much more to say.

* Basil III as I said is all about stricter capital requirements and stress testing for banks and says nothing about asset backed currency. So all the stuff about Basil III is just made up and is 100% wrong.

* All the stuff about +1 and -1 and +35 and -1, is just gibberish from what I can tell. Most of the whole thing is in fact gibberish in that the sentences don't even make sense, i.e. it isn't even good fiction. Its like it was typed while on LSD or something.

* The Japanese quake was due to an A-bomb? It is not possible to detonate an A-bomb anywhere on the planet without it setting off seismometers all over the place and they have a distinct signature different from an earth quake. Oh wait let me guess every university that runs a seismometer station is in on the conspiracy to kill 18,000 Japanese.

* US coins are filled with charcoal??? To think I've been grilling on brickets when I could have been using quarters! If you don't think this is just idiocy, donate a quarter to the cause and saw it in half with a hack saw, no charcoal will be found. Again just made up gibberish. US coins are not gold or silver of course but are composites of nickel, zinc, copper and such.

* "one dollar of any currency that is BASIL III Compliant can cancel the American National Debt " I don't even know what that is trying to say, its just more gibberish. Note its constantly talking about things in terms of dollars, yet USD is a currency that will be destroyed by all this global RVing and reseting. You can't have it both ways.

* "Only jewelers can own solid gold", simply wrong. You can buy all you want.

* "Iraq's first new Contract was with the Soviets, to supply Russia with ten trillion dollars worth of crude over the next five years!". That seems rather odd since even if Iraq could export that much oil (which is just silly) Russia exports about as much oil as does Saudi Arabia, so why would they be importing it?

* Oil wells automatically refill? So why don't those money grubbing oil companies keep emptying them out instead of paying such gigantic costs of drilling new ones?

* The magic secret technology that will change the world, but can't be released yet? Well why not, just tell the world and the deed will be done! There is always some reason why it all has to stay secret. This made me flash on the scene in Dr Strangelove (one of my all time favorite movies) were Dr Strangelove is asking the Soviet ambassador why they didn't tell the world about their dooms day device and he says "you know how the Premier likes surprises". In this case there really IS such a reason, none of it exists!!

Note its also from spring 2005 (i.e. 16 months after the 2003 Iraq invasion). The whole thing is just recycled conspiracy tinfoil hat gibberish.

(of course I'm paid by the Black Hats to discredit this .... queue distant demonic laughter... I said queue demonic laughter... man you can never find a sound effects guy when you need one! ).

Edited by makecents
  • Upvote 11

I don't know that there is much more to say.

* Basil III as I said is all about stricter capital requirements and stress testing for banks and says nothing about asset backed currency. So all the stuff about Basil III is just made up and is 100% wrong.

* All the stuff about +1 and -1 and +35 and -1, is just gibberish from what I can tell. Most of the whole thing is in fact gibberish in that the sentences don't even make sense, i.e. it isn't even good fiction. Its like it was typed while on LSD or something.

* The Japanese quake was due to an A-bomb? It is not possible to detonate an A-bomb anywhere on the planet without it setting off seismometers all over the place and they have a distinct signature different from an earth quake. Oh wait let me guess every university that runs a seismometer station is in on the conspiracy to kill 18,000 Japanese.

* US coins are filled with charcoal??? To think I've been grilling on brickets when I could have been using quarters! If you don't think this is just idiocy, donate a quarter to the cause and saw it in half with a hack saw, no charcoal will be found. Again just made up gibberish. US coins are not gold or silver of course but are composites of nickel, zinc, copper and such.

* "one dollar of any currency that is BASIL III Compliant can cancel the American National Debt " I don't even know what that is trying to say, its just more gibberish. Note its constantly talking about things in terms of dollars, yet USD is a currency that will be destroyed by all this global RVing and reseting. You can't have it both ways.

* "Only jewelers can own solid gold", simply wrong. You can buy all you want.

* "Iraq's first new Contract was with the Soviets, to supply Russia with ten trillion dollars worth of crude over the next five years!". That seems rather odd since even if Iraq could export that much oil (which is just silly) Russia exports about as much oil as does Saudi Arabia, so why would they be importing it?

* Oil wells automatically refill? So why don't those money grubbing oil companies keep emptying them out instead of paying such gigantic costs of drilling new ones?

* The magic secret technology that will change the world, but can't be released yet? Well why not, just tell the world and the deed will be done! There is always some reason why it all has to stay secret. This made me flash on the scene in Dr Strangelove (one of my all time favorite movies) were Dr Strangelove is asking the Soviet ambassador why they didn't tell the world about their dooms day device and he says "you know how the Premier likes surprises". In this case there really IS such a reason, none of it exists!!

Note its also from spring 2005 (i.e. 16 months after the 2003 Iraq invasion). The whole thing is just recycled conspiracy tinfoil hat gibberish.

(of course I'm paid by the Black Hats to discredit this .... queue distant demonic laughter... I said queue demonic laughter... man you can never find a sound effects guy when you need one! ).

I do not know why I got negs on both of my comments but what ever -- I was not attacking anyone but again it sure did ruffle someones feathers --

Well a 2 THUMBS UP AND A +1 You provided a very good argument - definitely enough for me to do some research now and compare - Without your contribution I really would have been stabbing in the dark as unfortunately I just do not have the expertise in economics - I can read though and I can compare notes - so thank you again for stepping up and putting your thoughts out there - Now hopefully we will get some more feedback to add for contemplation - UNEEK

Edited by UNEEK
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

With it only recently being closed for comment in the US it will be a long time before it gets adopted in the USA. I believe there were only 11 countries ready for Jan 1st. There is every probability that I will be pushing up daisies before it becomes world wide.

For immediate release

The Federal Reserve Board on Wednesday announced the extension of the comment period until October 22, 2012, on three notices of proposed rulemaking that would revise and replace current capital rules. The proposals by the Federal Reserve, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency would implement the Basel III regulatory capital reforms from the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision and certain aspects of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.

The comment period was extended to allow interested persons more time to understand, evaluate, and prepare comments on the proposals. Originally, comments were due by September 7, 2012.

For media inquiries, call 202-452-2955.

Federal Reserve Board invites comment on three proposed rules intended to help ensure banks maintain strong capital positions -- June 7, 2012

http://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/press/bcreg/20120808a.htm

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This post is bogus.......Basel III is NOT about countries going to an asset backed currency......

Thank you - was hoping you would comment

With it only recently being closed for comment in the US it will be a long time before it gets adopted in the USA. I believe there were only 11 countries ready for Jan 1st. There is every probability that I will be pushing up daisies before it becomes world wide.

For immediate release

The Federal Reserve Board on Wednesday announced the extension of the comment period until October 22, 2012, on three notices of proposed rulemaking that would revise and replace current capital rules. The proposals by the Federal Reserve, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency would implement the Basel III regulatory capital reforms from the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision and certain aspects of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.

The comment period was extended to allow interested persons more time to understand, evaluate, and prepare comments on the proposals. Originally, comments were due by September 7, 2012.

For media inquiries, call 202-452-2955.

Federal Reserve Board invites comment on three proposed rules intended to help ensure banks maintain strong capital positions -- June 7, 2012

http://www.federalre...g/20120808a.htm

THANK YOU VERY MUCH - I WAS HOPING YOU WOULD COMMENT

• Upvote 2

Dealancey DeLancey · Bristol Community College

Citizens are the asset. An asset is the recognition of availability in the course and affiliation of the United States of America that would be the public at large. A {Monetary} is the "Maintaining Object Negotiating Every Talent Amongst Reachable Yieldings" In fact a system of progressive accounts recognized to reach a trade from the recognition of trade being commenced as to commerce. The balance of a monetary based on an equal affiliation which in recognition as a legal by laws enacted before, during and after the elected manufacturing of any producing account then to be accessible to business.

The account of business recognizing an equal is the affiliated balance of equity, the asset and the profit in which is by trade a system of a monetary. The system simply being the public at large utilizing the utility object of a monetary ( the trading ). The trading in relation of recognition is a thought, invention and agreement of an idea as then, perhaps to grow; A producing account.

The people of a place in which is governed are the {Government}. It is recognized as a freedom in the Declaration of Independence that if government is not in fact agreeable then it can be in consent of the governed to reenact government as to then become a more agreeable government. Trade is in recognition of this and commerce is commenced by it. An equal opportunity must be when this is enacted.

Search www.DavidGeorgeDelancey.yolasite.com for a posible association of a monetary system.

12:19 P.M. E.S.T. 6/13/12

• Upvote 1

What is money? Money is any good that is widely used and accepted in transactions involving the transfer of goods and services from one person to another. Economists differentiate among three different types of money: commodity money, fiat money, and bank money. Commodity money is a good whose value serves as the value of money. Gold coins are an example of commodity money. In most countries, commodity money has been replaced with fiat money. Fiat money is a good, the value of which is less than the value it represents as money. Dollar bills are an example of fiat money because their value as slips of printed paper is less than their value as money. Bank money consists of the book credit that banks extend to their depositors. Transactions made using checks drawn on deposits held at banks involve the use of bank money.

• Upvote 2

This post is bogus.......Basel III is NOT about countries going to an asset backed currency......

Typical drive- by from this individual, read .........."cl-wn"

For the record I do not believe in Nesara- or at least to the degree that it has been embellished. Nor do I believe it is the lynch pin to this investment or any other investment. That is nonsense along the same lines that keepm (-lol and all that)....and his ilk seize on stupid speak about the money supply. That is as big a fable as Nesara and just as wrong. For starters anyone who doubts this should do more research starting with the USD, it's money supply, the nature of fiat and how it came into existence. This will require work because it's stated purpose, is akin to the 2 sets of books all or most governments keep ie Enron ie Madoff ie JP Morgan ad infinitum.

Technically what keepm states is true , as per usual he shows his ignorance grounded on a solid bed of naivete'of the financial mkts . Basil agreements , specifically the Basil III is about common compliance and liquidity protocols of all banks . That is the definition in it's simplest form. Basil III also requires a small increase in risk weighted assets(ie read real value- ie some form of commodity other than fiat). While all currencies are in fiat form , none has become more egregious nor usurpacious than our beloved USD.

Make no mistake that common protocol is where we as an international community are headed. SDR's are very real and will become more prominent as The Standard than they are now. Then we will have a single form of currency, though it may not be promulgated as such and therefore packaged as a regional SDR which derives it's value from a Standard Currency somewhat like the USD and what it once symbolized. Ultimately, paper money will go away. At least that is the goal. It 's all about control and getting all the cows to go through the same gate. If there is no paper money and/or severe restrictions on hard assets/barter then people must comply with the Corporate Philosophy which is and will be comply or else.

The information is pout there and it is verifiable. Yet it will require perseverance, discernment. No one body or set of bodies will disclose this, certainly not the MSM of any country. They are happy to keep people like keep "dumb and happy" in the belief that published documents with a government seal are true and accurate.

Ignorance is bliss as they say..... and LOL.....

Edited by waveone
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

]"The Federal Reserve is neither Federal nor is it a Reserve. It is a privately owned foreign corporation and is also known by the name: The Bank of International Settlements. The Federal Reserve Corporation is owned and controlled by a group of Sabbatean Bankers based in Israel."]

OK, this is an utterly ignorant statement which is designed to make the 'teller' of such a tall tale feel better about himself towards others because he knows a secret which can make others go "Wow, isn't that interesting".

The Federal Reserve IS Federal in that the seven board of Governors are appointed by the President and the Fed is subject to Congressional oversight. The Fed's authority WAS enacted by Congress and Congress appoints and sets salaries for its highest level employees. All annual profit from the Fed goes to the US Government.

The Fed also has 'private' components in that it does not need Congressional approval to make monetary policy and does not receive funding from Congress.

This both public and private entity of the Fed was a compromise of the 1913 Federal Reserve Act which wanted to facilitate both sides of wanting a central bank not too much in control of Government but not too much control in private hands.

The Fed IS a Reserve. This is so completely misunderstood by conspiracy wackos. The word reserve does not refer to a reserve of cash they believe the Fed is claiming it has. It means the RESERVE REQUIREMENT for member banks which they must keep on deposit at the FED.

The FED IS NOT OWNED by a consortium of foreigners wishing to destroy America.

An asset based currency like gold would be a disaster. There just isn't enough of it in the world to compensate for economic growth. The reason we went off it in the first place is because the wiley French were selling their US dollars back to us collecting gold and depleting our supply.

The Fed has made mistakes but overall has done a good job managing the money supply. Especially considering economic reports lag at least 6 months behind while the Fed is trying to make decisions today on how to proceed.

Edited by pudge

[quote name='pudge'

An asset based currency like gold would be a disaster. There just isn't enough of it in the world to compensate for economic growth. The reason we went off it in the first place is because the wiley French were selling their US dollars back to us collecting gold and depleting our supply.

****///

the french -- AGAIN...?! :angry:

we told you, <_<

everything they touch,

they ska-rew up!

• Upvote 1

]"The Federal Reserve is neither Federal nor is it a Reserve. It is a privately owned foreign corporation and is also known by the name: The Bank of International Settlements. The Federal Reserve Corporation is owned and controlled by a group of Sabbatean Bankers based in Israel."]

OK, this is an utterly ignorant statement which is designed to make the 'teller' of such a tall tale feel better about himself towards others because he knows a secret which can make others go "Wow, isn't that interesting".

The Federal Reserve IS Federal in that the seven board of Governors are appointed by the President and the Fed is subject to Congressional oversight. The Fed's authority WAS enacted by Congress and Congress appoints and sets salaries for its highest level employees. All annual profit from the Fed goes to the US Government.

The Fed also has 'private' components in that it does not need Congressional approval to make monetary policy and does not receive funding from Congress.

This both public and private entity of the Fed was a compromise of the 1913 Federal Reserve Act which wanted to facilitate both sides of wanting a central bank not too much in control of Government but not too much control in private hands.

The Fed IS a Reserve. This is so completely misunderstood by conspiracy wackos. The word reserve does not refer to a reserve of cash they believe the Fed is claiming it has. It means the RESERVE REQUIREMENT for member banks which they must keep on deposit at the FED.

The FED IS NOT OWNED by a consortium of foreigners wishing to destroy America.

Another key point is that the other governors are elected from member banks and each bank gets one vote no matter how big they are. This, plus the appointed governors, makes it essentially impossible for the fed to be controlled by any single entity whether foreign or domestic.

An asset based currency like gold would be a disaster. There just isn't enough of it in the world to compensate for economic growth.

Not only that, but this locks your currency to the value of a commodity (e.g gold) that itself fluctuate in other currencies. If the price of gold rises in other non-gold backed currencies then the exchange rates must also rise in the same manner making everything sold in the gold backed currency proportionately more expensive, so prices of gold backed products have to continually change to reflect the ups and downs of gold. i.e. just as you say, it would be a disaster.

The Fed has made mistakes but overall has done a good job managing the money supply. Especially considering economic reports lag at least 6 months behind while the Fed is trying to make decisions today on how to proceed.

Agreed.

Another key point is that the other governors are elected from member banks and each bank gets one vote no matter how big they are. This, plus the appointed governors, makes it essentially impossible for the fed to be controlled by any single entity whether foreign or domestic.

Not only that, but this locks your currency to the value of a commodity (e.g gold) that itself fluctuate in other currencies. If the price of gold rises in other non-gold backed currencies then the exchange rates must also rise in the same manner making everything sold in the gold backed currency proportionately more expensive, so prices of gold backed products have to continually change to reflect the ups and downs of gold. i.e. just as you say, it would be a disaster.

Agreed.

Yes, thanks for finishing that out for me. I'm just too much in a hurry to lay out everything that's out there to combat gold standard enthusiasts and Fed bashers.

Waveone......

You know what? Your right.....im completely wrong about this and Iraq will finally be able to use the oil reserves they have in the ground to back the dinar and we will all be fine!

Thank god for people like Judge Dale that can explain this stuff so well and keep us properly informed......

LOL.....

By the way, did you happen to actually check the Basel site and read for yourself about what this change is all about and its purpose? Or did you just take the word from someone else?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

You can go read up on Basil III direct from the source (the BIS web site). Its all about capital requirements for banks and stress testing and such. I see nothing in it about asset (e.g. gold, silver) backed currency. So I'm going to say this is all bogus.

Yes, I have to agree despite this:

Liquidity coverage ratio

The liquidity coverage ratio (LCR) will require banks to have sufficient high-quality liquid assets to withstand a 30-day stressed funding scenario that is specified by supervisors.

It is further explained here ...

It does this by ensuring that a bank has an adequate stock of unencumbered high-quality liquid assets (HQLA) that can be converted into cash easily and immediately in private markets to meet its liquidity needs for a 30 calendar day liquidity stress scenario.

The private markets leads me to believe they will sell them back and forth between themselves because they probably have NO value to the public markets!!!

High Quality Liquid Assets

The numerator of the LCR is the stock of HQLA. Under the standard, banks must hold a stock of unencumbered HQLA to cover the total net cash outflows over a 30-day period under the prescribed stress scenario. In order to qualify as HQLA, assets should be liquid in markets during a time of stress and, in most cases, be eligible for use in central bank operations. Certain types of assets within HQLA are subject to a range of haircuts.

HQLA are comprised of Level 1 and Level 2 assets. Level 1 assets generally include cash, central bank reserves, and certain marketable securities backed by sovereigns and central banks, among others. These assets are typically of the highest quality and the most liquid, and there is no limit on the extent to which a bank can hold these assets to meet the LCR. Level 2 assets are comprised of Level 2A and Level 2B assets. Level 2A assets include, for example, certain government securities, covered bonds and corporate debt securities. Level 2B assets include lower rated corporate bonds, residential mortgage backed securities and equities that meet certain conditions. Level 2 assets may not in aggregate account for more than 40% of a bank’s stock of HQLA. Level 2B assets may not account for more than 15% of a bank’s total stock of HQLA.