Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"10000 times stronger killer of CANCER than Chemo"

What a great thread to wake up to on Sunday morning, people helping people. Kinda sets the tone for the rest of the day.

Bump pin it nice break from the stuff that really does not matter ya know politics and money.

• Upvote 2

What a great thread to wake up to on Sunday morning, people helping people. Kinda sets the tone for the rest of the day.

Bump pin it nice break from the stuff that really does not matter ya know politics and money.

Your welcome my friend, I see us all as a big family here and if stuff like this can help one of our brothers or sisters then we will know in our hearts that we did some good while we wait for this darn RV!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

You wanna talk about conspiracy theory's?!?! Can you imagine what would happen to the health care systems around the world if they ever did find a cure for cancer? The fall out would be catastrophic. Not to mention the over population that would occur within decades if not sooner due to the new number of cancer survivors. It is estimated that roughly 8 million people worldwide die from cancer each year. So within 10 years the world would have an additional 80 million people just from cancer survivors. Also think about the tens of millions of jobs worldwide that are dedicated to cancer care and cancer research. Unemployment would be staggering. The world economy would be devastated if their was ever a cure found for cancer. Or should I say if the one that has been found was ever revealed.

• Upvote 3

You wanna talk about conspiracy theory's?!?! Can you imagine what would happen to the health care systems around the world if they ever did find a cure for cancer? The fall out would be catastrophic. Not to mention the over population that would occur within decades if not sooner due to the new number of cancer survivors. It is estimated that roughly 8 million people worldwide die from cancer each year. So within 10 years the world would have an additional 80 million people just from cancer survivors. Also think about the tens of millions of jobs worldwide that are dedicated to cancer care and cancer research. Unemployment would be staggering. The world economy would be devastated if their was ever a cure found for cancer. Or should I say if the one that has been found was ever revealed.

HI LIBoy, I don't like to believe in conspiracy; I perfere to believe in God

but I think there are more than a few crazy individuals with money and means that want to control things behind the sceans.

From my days as a dental consultant I had to read a lot of medical journal stuff on products. As you can imagin, not all products do what they say they will do

and manufacturing companies are run by people; some good, some not so good. For some it was all about money and power and CONTROL.

To them, people are just another resource they can use for their own gain. If you read the story of Dr Royal Raymond Rife you will get the impression that there

was a big conspiracy back in the 30's to surpress a lot of new technology and information. I find that to be a bit scary and things like the "Georgia Guide Stones" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones . So I do think there are individuals that believe just what you said.

For me... I woke up today and will walk with my Jesus trying to do the most good and the least harm I can with my life. We need to be about our Father's business.

I am so proud of the friends on this thread who are doing just that. Thank you for sharing so many good ideas.

Peace

• Upvote 2

I'm back after an extended sabbatical....and ran across this thread. I have some information on a supplement that is completely native to the body (beyond natural - NATIVE) and promotes the immune system by enhancing the bodies own antioxidants by 500% and promotes cellular healing. It's also totally non-toxic - with over a dozen studies to prove that claim.

This was almost bought by Big Pharma, and I'm sure it would have been sqashed. Great story about that if your interested.

However, I'm a distributor, so I am not going to leave links or anything like that here. In fact, posting this again is making my compliance with the User Agreement more marginal because I already post this in another thread today. I honestly, sincerely believe the product can help even the most severe health issues and feel and obligation to share this breakthrough.

If you are interested, drop me message or try and catch up with me in chat sometime. Really not trying to make waves, but want to not get kicked out of this great site.

• Upvote 1

THANKS BUMPER for the post - I will do some research on it for sure - I am sitting with a young friend age 30 who has cancer 16 cent on his liver another 6 cent on his liver and a mass 4 cent on his pancreas - the docs have said they cannot do anything for him and pretty much sent him home with pain meds to die -

It is terrible - he is in a lot of pain and can not keep much of anything down - I go to an acupuncturist that also deals in herbs - She is from China - I am going to ask her about this -

there is also an article on dandelion tea and another fruit / herb maybe I will post them for others to check out -- I really do believe there are cures for cancer that are not so readily available to us -- UNEEK

UNEEK, The Gerson Institute has cured cancer patients that were sent home to die.

Look them up and contact them. Their treatment is all natural.

Your friend does not have anything to lose.

You can read testimonies where The Gerson Institute healed people that had been put out to pasture.

God Bless Your Friend.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Bump! wink.gif

I have been adding to the other pinned thread with natural cures. I didn't want to double post so I'm confused where the best place to post this stuff is?

Either thread is ok, I have been thinking about adding the two together!!

What do you all think of that? together or keep separate??

• Upvote 3

Bumper, Yrral and I were talking about this last year or before and this came up so I looked it up as you did but I do not know of anyone taking it. If I am correct on this he took vitamin B-17 and he swore it cleansed his cancer. Most better things you can get to help with cancer are not available in the US and that is why so many people go to Mexico or other places to get them. The pharmaceutical companies get word of these things and buy or take them off the market. They do not want to give up their greed of money from making their medicines. Just saw this and thought I would put in my two cents.

• Upvote 1

Either thread is ok, I have been thinking about adding the two together!!

What do you all think of that? together or keep separate??

Not sure! Seperate there is less pages to read through but 1 thread then it could be easier to follow.

I'm leaning to a merger. Thanks for asking Bump biggrin.gif

Not sure! Seperate there is less pages to read through but 1 thread then it could be easier to follow.

Ron,

Today is your lucky day lol I bought soursop and I have some seeds ...do you want it...?

• Upvote 1

Sadly, I can report that my local Walmart does not carry anything guanabana, nor my local Harmon's. I also checked one Mexican market, all the others were closed tonight. I'm on a mission, I'm GONNA find it. Oh, and Teavana doesn't have it in tea form either. I just want ONE can so hubby can taste it, if it's palatable, I can ask the Walmart guy to order it, as I'll be buying it by the case...

KK

MADD for Heather

(edited)

Ron,

Today is your lucky day lol I bought soursop and I have some seeds ...do you want it...?

Heck ya.., Please!

Sadly, I can report that my local Walmart does not carry anything guanabana, nor my local Harmon's. I also checked one Mexican market, all the others were closed tonight. I'm on a mission, I'm GONNA find it. Oh, and Teavana doesn't have it in tea form either. I just want ONE can so hubby can taste it, if it's palatable, I can ask the Walmart guy to order it, as I'll be buying it by the case...

KK

MADD for Heather

I looked real quick at our Wal-Mart and didn't see any either but I should look harder as when I was there it was swarmen busy and I like shopping when there is less people.

Maybe another Health Food Store???

Edited by respectron

I looked real quick at our Wal-Mart and didn't see any either but I should look harder as when I was there it was swarmen busy and I like shopping when there is less people.

Maybe another Health Food Store???

My stepmom suggested Mexican or Oriental markets, so those were my first stops... then Good Earth and... uh... whatever the other health food store is up the street. There's a "Whole Foods" market, I think, as well as "Sunflower Market", which is also an organic store, like Trader Joe's, I guess, except there isn't a Trader Joe's near me. I asked the vegetable guy if they sold it fresh, he said he's worked there at Walmart in produce for like 200 years and he's never seen it. ;)

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 1

UNEEK, The Gerson Institute has cured cancer patients that were sent home to die.

Look them up and contact them. Their treatment is all natural.

Your friend does not have anything to lose.

You can read testimonies where The Gerson Institute healed people that had been put out to pasture.

God Bless Your Friend.

Yea Maxi,

That was our experience too. My mother-in-law had pancretic "C" We sent her to a clinic in Mexico for a week since you couldn't get that type of therapy here in the US.

It was a little expensive for us but all the kids chipped in. She did very well for about seven to ten months but she wouldn't eat all the food she was supposed to.

She did pass away but not from the "C." The Gerson therapy had shrunk that down. Her heart gave out. She would filled with fluid and the hospitol wouldn't let us have an external drain so we could care for her at home. Each time we brought her to the ER they would admit her drain and send her home to die. Three times later she did.

The good news is she's home with Daddy God and J and all our loved ones who got the prize before us. She was a great lady and tought me a lot.

• Upvote 1

That is kind of the same issue that I was having!! If I merge them we have everything all in one thread which might make it harder to find the comment or article that you are wanting to see again!!

• Upvote 1

Bumper - let's see if we can set up a Natural Cures section in the forum. :bulb:

We can move all of the topics that deal with health and natural cures to one forum. B)

Wouldn't be so hard to find what you're looking for. :hug:

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 2

Bumper - let's see if we can set up a Natural Cures section in the forum. emot-bulb.gif

We can move all of the topics that deal with health and natural cures to one forum. cool.gif

Wouldn't be so hard to find what you're looking for. emot-hug.gif

scute_100-115.gif

If thats possible.., sounds good to me wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Bumper - let's see if we can set up a Natural Cures section in the forum. emot-bulb.gif

We can move all of the topics that deal with health and natural cures to one forum. cool.gif

Wouldn't be so hard to find what you're looking for. emot-hug.gif

scute_100-115.gif

I love the idea! We need to add that to our thread in the mod section!! You can do it or I can, let me know! GREAT IDEA TG

• Upvote 1