Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - From Iraqia TV: CBI Telling All Banks To Sell Dollars !

DinarThug

Just a theory here but wouldn't it make sense for them to flood dollars into their economy to gather up lots of the 3 zero notes in order to prepare for an rv. With this line of thinking you would assume that the dinar they are taking off the street will soon be more valuable than the dollar and thus selling the dollar now saves them money in the long run, essentially robbing their people but we all know their not the most ethical fellows... Also having the banks open on a Saturday, essentially our Sunday allows people ample opportunity to go to the banks because they're not at work. Any thoughts?

IMHO thats what they are trying to do. Also they want the citizens to re-open or open a new bank account before they raise the value.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'll try to go into some detail later. Tied up at the moment.

umm. who are u? laugh.gif I see u just joined and i have read through most of your posts and well it seems all u do is discredit everything anyone says and making it seem you are completely correct lol

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I never can quite figure out why it would be so important to Iraq to get the dinar out of it's own citizens hands when, according to forum lure, there are trillions of dinar in the hands of governments and private citizens around the world.

An RV cannot help the people in Iraq, unless they are going to all move to the U.S. and exchange their dinar for dollars there. A dinar is a dinar inside of Iraq.

The problem for Iraq is all of those out-of-country dinar that we are going to be cashing in. And we aren't giving them back without an RV.

Edited by RVPleaseToday
  • Upvote 1

umm. who are u? laugh.gif I see u just joined and i have read through most of your posts and well it seems all u do is discredit everything anyone says and making it seem you are completely correct lol

I'm a professional off the floor commodities, and futures trader and occasionally trade the major forex pairs.

Who are you?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm a professional off the floor commodities, and futures trader and occasionally trade the major forex pairs.

Who are you?

ok since you cant answer a question correctly, again as easy said WHO are you, what qualifies you to discredit everyone else? and furthermore who do you think you are not even a moth old member calling out Veterans? I do not think easy needs to explain a dam thing to you! as for me... well I am me!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Not Bond, "James Bond"....I am still confused after all the reading I do...Please RV,,,Soon :)/>

LOL........shhhhhhh it's not safe to talk freely in the open like this... and get you a decoder ring as soon as possible. Good luck Lenape .. watch your back and trust no one!

PS.....I hear ya, I've read and learned so much in the past years that I can't even remember what I've learned.

ok since you cant answer a question correctly, again as easy said WHO are you, what qualifies you to discredit everyone else? and furthermore who do you think you are not even a moth old member calling out Veterans? I do not think easy needs to explain a dam thing to you! as for me... well I am me!

You're making yourself look silly. I speak the truth..if you don't like it I believe there is an ignore feature.

I suggest you use it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I never can quite figure out why it would be so important to Iraq to get the dinar out of it's own citizens hands when, according to forum lure, there are trillions of dinar in the hands of governments and private citizens around the world.

An RV cannot help the people in Iraq, unless they are going to all move to the U.S. and exchange their dinar for dollars there. A dinar is a dinar inside of Iraq.

The problem for Iraq is all of those out-of-country dinar that we are going to be cashing in. And we aren't giving them back without an RV.

RVPleaseToday,

I saw an article a long time ago where the CBI stated that they were going to be making the IQD a hard currency. So, if that is true, than most of the currency that is outside of Iraq will, after 'cash in', stay at the treasury of the different countries as foreign reserves to assist in the backing of their own currency. I don't know for sure, but I do recall that article.

An RV will help the Iraqi citizen. Yes, a Dinar is a Dinar inside Iraq but after an RV its purchasing power would increase, benefiting the Iraqi by allowing them to purchase more with the same # of Dinar, effectively increasing their 'wealth'.

Additionally, I believe the vast majority of the IQD is in-country and not out of it. So, in the grand scheme of things, pulling IQD off the streets in Iraq (if they have been doing that) is the most effective, IMHO.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Hi peeps I have not posted in some time, but I had a thought? Do you think they are waiting to change the exchange rate before they start to pay their people the oil dividends? Just a stray thought bouncing around in my head. rolleyes.gif

Makes you go..., hummmm!!! That brings up a point I never pondered. Good thought there MrRoylt wink.gif

• Upvote 1