Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - From Iraqia TV: CBI Telling All Banks To Sell Dollars !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting A Warning To Avert Ur Eyes ! There's A Guru Flashing !

1-9-2013 Newshound/Intel Guru Flashing Iraq itself does not have much to do with the DECISION that needs to be made on Chapter 7. They have done everything they need to do, they are 100% compliant and there is nothing to legally prevent them from being released unconditionally from Chapter 7 IMMEDIATELY...removal from ch 7 = rv within the same month...we are in an excellent position.

1-10-2013 Newshound Guru Tlar Article: "Economic parliamentary: the crisis has affected the economy and very citizens began withdrawing their deposits from banks" [Dr. Shabibi's work and goals are beginning to erode.] At present, given the current situation in Iraq, this IMHO, is a good thing. Anything that quickly starts to erode, Maliki will be held responsible for. Watch as he is slowly but surely being pried out of his chair. Whether or not you realize it as it is happening, he is surgically being removed by rumors and rumors of rumors, sprinkled with hard core facts probably supplied by our intelligence community. His kid, his party and he himself are under an intelligence attack. Account numbers and hard core facts are being released every couple of days. Our embassy said they had files. They do.

1-9-2013 Newshound Guru SWFloridaGuy Another interesting development from an article dated tomorrow is that nine points the kurds demanded to move forward with the Erbil agreement/article 140 are back on the table finally. This Sunday the Ministry is sending a delegation to Baghdad to hold negotiations with the federal government to end the dispute and reach a "final agreement." Couple this with the CBI saying they are going international and I'd say we are looking very good indeed. Next week for a RV? There's nothing that will every point to a specific time-frame but I see no reason it can't happen in the short-term due to recent developments.

1-10-2013 Intel Guru DELTA FROM IRAQIA TV: "CBI TELLING ALL BANKS IN IRAQ THAT WILL BE OPEN ON SAT TO SELL DOLLARS." FIRST TIME EVER. WE ALL KNOW THAT THE CBI IS ABOUT TO RAISE THE VALUE BUT WE DON'T KNOW THE DATE, SO FOR THEM TO OPEN ON SAT IMO THEY ARE TRYING TO GET WHAT EVER LEFT FROM DINARS ON THE STREET. ASK YOUR SELF WHY THE URGENCY TO OPEN ON SAT. HEY CBI CAN'T YOU WAIT UNTIL SUNDAY.

• Upvote 14

Hmmm --maybe I am wrong but I do not believe so--to RV , they need a seated government --when the government is completed, then the HCL will be passed[done back in 2007?]--art 140 is implemented [already agreed upon] all these steps were laid out many years ago--and being followed to the letter THEN AND ONLY THEN CAN THEY RV---all these steps set in stone, should the stumbling block go along with these things you will see an already rubber stamped release from chap 7--the stumbling block is trying to circumvent the progression and get out from under the not the time line but the loss of power for himself-- can anyone guess who the stumbling block is? should it take more than 3 seconds you're a newbie--- lol!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

They have stated repeatedly that they want to raise the value of the dinar against the USD within Iraq. It looks to me like this is what they're doing by buying up IQD with dollars. There's no reason to read RV into this. They're just trying to raise the dinar's market price in country.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Thank you for your post Thug..... always a fun read smile.gif

myst

Tried to plus some negs in here.... sorry.. all have a

right to agree or disagree without negs.

There ,that is my good deed for the day!!! lol lol

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Thank you for your post Thug..... always a fun read smile.gif

myst

Tried to plus some negs in here.... sorry.. all have a

right to agree or disagree without negs.

There ,that is my good deed for the day!!! lol lol

Gave you a + as you got negged for some weird reason. Someone is on the neg train tonight!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

CNN to the rescue !!!

Mean-Clown-512x384.jpg

B)

Thanks Thugs wink.gif

I like reading things from Delta and SWFG but the other 2 never heard of.

Tlar Is Kaperoni's Sidekick And Seems Like A Fairly Energetic Newshound -

Whether U Agree With Their Conclusions Or Not.

Flashing Is Somebody New That The Guru Site Has Recently Put Into Heavy Rotation.

Seems Like A Bit Of A Pumper But I Had To Throw It In Just For The Namesake ! :o

:D:D:D

Btw, Luv Ur New Avatar Myst But Cisole's Gonna Be Crushed That U Didn't Continue

Wearing Ur Pink Piggy T-Shirt ! :lol:

• Upvote 2

cool.gif

Tlar Is Kaperoni's Sidekick And Seems Like A Fairly Energetic Newshound -

Whether U Agree With Their Conclusions Or Not.

Flashing Is Somebody New That The Guru Site Has Recently Put Into Heavy Rotation.

Seems Like A Bit Of A Pumper But I Had To Throw It In Just For The Namesake ! ohmy.gif

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Btw, Luv Ur New Avatar Myst But Cisole's Gonna Be Crushed That U Didn't Continue

Wearing Ur Pink Piggy T-Shirt ! laugh.gif

Thanks again Thugs for the lessons. biggrin.gif Have been around for almost 3yrs but stopped going over to DD site for about a year now and only poked over there once since I joined DV.

• Upvote 1

http://cbi.iq/index.php?pid=NewsAnnoucements

Iraqi banks all decided to continue the work of the window sale and purchase of foreign currency for the day on Saturday 12/1/2013

09/01/2013

I copied this myself from the cbi news and announcements, it is not posted on the English side of the site, I used Google chrome to translate it!

so what Frank and Delta are saying is at least partly correct, I cannot verify they are urging iraqis to sell Dinar for USD!

• Upvote 2

Iraqi banks all decided to continue the work of the window sale and purchase of foreign currency for the day on Saturday 12/1/2013

09/01/2013

I copied this myself from the cbi news and announcements, it is not posted on the English side of the site, I used Google chrome to translate it!

so what Frank and Delta are saying is at least partly correct, I cannot verify they are urging iraqis to sell Dinar for USD!

Thanks elemonator... Maybe something is up!!

• Upvote 2

09/01/2013

wow Delta was correct . this is intresting news.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They have stated repeatedly that they want to raise the value of the dinar against the USD within Iraq. It looks to me like this is what they're doing by buying up IQD with dollars. There's no reason to read RV into this. They're just trying to raise the dinar's market price in country.

Yup.

It has nothing to do with an RV.

+1

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

So the raise of the dinar market price doesn't mean rv. :huh:

Yup.

It has nothing to do with an RV.

+1

Are you sure about that :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Just a theory here but wouldn't it make sense for them to flood dollars into their economy to gather up lots of the 3 zero notes in order to prepare for an rv. With this line of thinking you would assume that the dinar they are taking off the street will soon be more valuable than the dollar and thus selling the dollar now saves them money in the long run, essentially robbing their people but we all know their not the most ethical fellows... Also having the banks open on a Saturday, essentially our Sunday allows people ample opportunity to go to the banks because they're not at work. Any thoughts?

• Upvote 3