Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 1-9-2013

TexasGranny

Hi Adam Happy New Year ! I just listen to a phone conference that my brother sent me and it said that mastercard has put everything in place to handle the dinar over there and that Visa is starting to do the same . Do you think this is true and if so do you feel that this is a good sign that were about to see this ride come to it's end ?

• Upvote 2

Hi Adam Happy New Year ! I just listen to a phone conference that my brother sent me and it said that mastercard has put everything in place to handle the dinar over there and that Visa is starting to do the same . Do you think this is true and if so do you feel that this is a good sign that were about to see this ride come to it's end ?

Over there = in Iraq?

-

• Upvote 1

Heads of political blocs meet to agree on laws for a vote in the absence of the rule of law

Published in: 11:28, January 6, 2013 by jamal Views: 74

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/138266-heads-of-political-blocs-meet-to-agree-on-laws-for-a-vote-in-the-absence-of-the-rule-of-law/#ixzz2HIMgzTak

Adam, if they vote on laws with out the rule of law in on it, will they later come back and say it was all unconstitutional? There is a great deal of news that sounds like Iraq is having their "spring", with people in the streets, etc. In your opinion, does this help advance the RV or delay it? Thank you.

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam, I have been reading various articles that indicate everything is unraveling in Iraq, and more and more demonstrators want Malaki out ot office.

It seems all the forward progress that has been accomplished to this point is slowing coming apart. What is your take on this? Also, the meeting that was

supposed to happen with the Emir of Kuwait to remove Iraq out of chapter 7; is that still in the works? How much do you think this has delayed our RV?

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Morning Adam, We recently read that Iraq needs three readings of a law. Very seldom to we hear anything after 2 readings. We also heard that after 2 readings if the third reading is not done within 2 weeks it automatically becomes law. We have not been able to verify this as a fact. Do you know if it is true? If so they may be further along with the passing of bills then we are lead to believe.

p.s. from California GO NINERS. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Happy New Year, Adam!

There appears to be some consensus that the most logical time for Iraq to initiate an RV is the beginning of their fiscal year, which for them was 1/1/13. Do you believe this to be true, and if so, is there any reason for us to now expect this event prior to 1/1/14? I think I just answered my question by using the word "logical".......

Thanks for creating and maintaining such a great site!

• Upvote 1

Ok a few more questions, is Talabani dead or alive as I have seen several reports conflicting each other. Did Iraq's fiscal year start on 1/1/13 or was it on 1/7/13 as people who use Warka have stated? A long time ago you had reason to believe that the rate coming out could be, could be, .10$'s. Do you still believe this, or is there another method that you forsee that is more likely? With all that is going on right now, Maliki trying to dissolve the government and be a dictator, nobody knows whats going on with Talabani, the CBI saying we dont need permision to raise rates ect. What is the best possible outcome of the situations to hope for? Not outcome as in RV, but outcome in the different scenarios to effect the RV. Sorry for all the questions, thanks for taking the time to read them. GO RV!

• Upvote 4

Ok a few more questions, is Talabani dead or alive as I have seen several reports conflicting each other. Did Iraq's fiscal year start on 1/1/13 or was it on 1/7/13 as people who use Warka have stated? A long time ago you had reason to believe that the rate coming out could be, could be, .10$'s. Do you still believe this, or is there another method that you forsee that is more likely? With all that is going on right now, Maliki trying to dissolve the government and be a dictator, nobody knows whats going on with Talabani, the CBI saying we dont need permision to raise rates ect. What is the best possible outcome of the situations to hope for? Not outcome as in RV, but outcome in the different scenarios to effect the RV. Sorry for all the questions, thanks for taking the time to read them. GO RV!

+1 Brotha, thanks for posting the questions, I had in mind.
  • Upvote 3

Adam, good morning and Happy New Year. Please bear with me with the following question since I'm not very swift with this stuff. We can piece together from articles and events that Iraq seems to be prepping bit by bit for more international business some time in the future, this is only logical with all the country has to offer, the question I have is this: Will the dinar to dollar exchange rate need to be better (ie: 1 to 1) in order for the country to do more effective and easier business transactions, or does this even matter? Thanks!

• Upvote 1

I would like to know if you can tell us how much better of a rate we will be able to get by being a VIP? What if for some reason when the dinar rvs' and I don't recieve my letter via fed-x in a day or two what should I do? Thanks for everything.....Come on RV.............

• Upvote 1