Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Dinar - Will it ever RV?

eburt

It's been a while since I made a post - But after being in this thing for over 2 1/2 years it seems like there is no solid article/evidence in Iraq that this thing will RV soon. I truly hope I am wrong, but everytime I read article/news flash there is another BUMP in the roadsad.gif . Maybe one day Iraq will get this thing resolved but I hope it happens before the end of 2013. Time will tell and I will continue to be patient, but honestly my patience is running out and I commend ALL the vets that has been in this thing from the beginning and have not giving uprolleyes.gif

• Upvote 8

It's been a while since I made a post - But after being in this thing for over 2 1/2 years it seems like there is no solid article/evidence in Iraq that this thing will RV soon. I truly hope I am wrong, but everytime I read article/news flash there is another BUMP in the roadsad.gif . Maybe one day Iraq will get this thing resolved but I hope it happens before the end of 2013. Time will tell and I will continue to be patient, but honestly my patience is running out and I commend ALL the vets that has been in this thing from the beginning and have not giving uprolleyes.gif

I feel ya! 2 1/2 years?... try 9 my friend! dry.gif

• Upvote 3

Try this approach... List 10 reasons that prove 100% this will RV... no guru hype or myths. Then list 10 reasons why this will not RV... use only 100% facts. I do this ever month for my self. I see there is no data to ever support 100% any guru's postings. I can't see where many countries have done this in a long time, excluding Kuwait. I have put till the end of 2014, as that will be 4 year mark.

Let's go RV

• Upvote 1

Good post. I learned a long time ago to not dwell on matters you have no control over. I remain cautiously optimistic. Currency speculation is a different beast as are investments in other venues.

• Upvote 1

Breaking:

I just heard that we now have a guaranteed RV Go Date set for Feb 30 2013.

Lemme check my calendar for what day that will be....

Oh........................................

LOL

The New Mayan Calendar has warped time!!! Man I gotta re-learn all the days in each month again! :angry::P