Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Red Hot Terryk (LOL)

DocDinar.

1-3-13 TERRYK: WELL FIRST OF ALL DKG THE DONG IS GOING WITH THE DINAR. ITS ONE OF THE PRIMARY 11 CURRENCIES IN THE BASKET. PERIOD. SO THAT TELLS YOU WHAT THEY KNOW. SECOND THERE ARE 194 COUNTRIES THAT ARE INVOLVED IN THIS ECONOMIC RESET THATS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE. RUMOR IS 4PM EST IS VERY STRONG

GETTING THAT FROM A COUPLE OF SOURCES. NOW I JUST DONT KNOW IF 4 PM EST IS THE RIGHT TIME AS IT WOULD NOT BE FAIR TO DO THAT WITH THE BANKS CLOSED ON THE EAST COAST AND THEM OPEN ON THE WEST. BUT THATS THE RUMOR. 2-3 AM BAMA IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT ALL THE BANKS TALK. KELLEE I CANT TELL YOU THAT, BUT FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT IT COMES OUT AT IM CASHING A MIL OR TWO IN, AND WATCHING

OK, HERE IS WHAT I GOT AND ITS HOT. TONIGHT IS RED HOT. RED HOT. HAVE ANOTHER CALL COMING IN SOON TO GIVE ME MORE DETAILS. PP ARE OUT BEING DELIVERED. HAVE 3 CONFIRMS ON THAT. WE ARE IN THE MONEY PEEPS. WHOO HOO. TREAT AS RUMOR OF COURSE.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1-3-13 TERRYK: WELL FIRST OF ALL DKG THE DONG IS GOING WITH THE DINAR. ITS ONE OF THE PRIMARY 11 CURRENCIES IN THE BASKET. PERIOD. SO THAT TELLS YOU WHAT THEY KNOW. SECOND THERE ARE 194 COUNTRIES THAT ARE INVOLVED IN THIS ECONOMIC RESET THATS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE. RUMOR IS 4PM EST IS VERY STRONG

GETTING THAT FROM A COUPLE OF SOURCES. NOW I JUST DONT KNOW IF 4 PM EST IS THE RIGHT TIME AS IT WOULD NOT BE FAIR TO DO THAT WITH THE BANKS CLOSED ON THE EAST COAST AND THEM OPEN ON THE WEST. BUT THATS THE RUMOR. 2-3 AM BAMA IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT ALL THE BANKS TALK. KELLEE I CANT TELL YOU THAT, BUT FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT IT COMES OUT AT IM CASHING A MIL OR TWO IN, AND WATCHING

OK, HERE IS WHAT I GOT AND ITS HOT. TONIGHT IS RED HOT. RED HOT. HAVE ANOTHER CALL COMING IN SOON TO GIVE ME MORE DETAILS. PP ARE OUT BEING DELIVERED. HAVE 3 CONFIRMS ON THAT. WE ARE IN THE MONEY PEEPS. WHOO HOO. TREAT AS RUMOR OF COURSE.

Well its 14 min after the hour EST. Am I rich ? I hope so

• Upvote 2

Only truth that comes from this bonehead!

Honestly I cannot see how anyone can still follow his garbage. He is calling it almost daily lately. If this nutcase really does have contacts....why is he still using them when they have never been right on anything? But all in all, I can only assume he only has made up contacts....maybe a split personality. There is no rationale for many of these so called gurus....so I will stop.

• Upvote 1

Honestly I cannot see how anyone can still follow his garbage. He is calling it almost daily lately. If this nutcase really does have contacts....why is he still using them when they have never been right on anything? But all in all, I can only assume he only has made up contacts....maybe a split personality. There is no rationale for many of these so called gurus....so I will stop.

Exactly, it's beyond comprehension.

I get physically ill reading his posts. What a bag o moron. He's either a moron, a pumper or both. Probably both, he needs to share a cell with the BH Group.

We need to toughen you up SW..lol

Seriously, this guy is the opitome of a "PUMPER" that's the only thing that makes sense.

I get physically ill reading his posts. What a bag o moron. He's either a moron, a pumper or both. Probably both, he needs to share a cell with the BH Group.

Your right about TerryK, I just threw up on my laptop...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

SnooZ

HOT NEWS COMING IN!!!

1(6).jpg

TERRYK are you there??

ShoePhone.jpg

YES TERRYK I AM HERE, GO AHEAD WITH THE GOOD NEWS!!!!

smart-phone-tech-300-md.jpg

The Dong is going to do WHAT????

The DINAR is going to be $12 WHAT???

THIS IS ONLY A JOKE!! PLEASE DON'T GET OFFENDED!!

• Upvote 7

Exactly, it's beyond comprehension.

i have been around a while............and use to sit in the chat room in 2009 and terryk would come in and stir the pot with this crap.................terryk got banned from this site.........for something that is between him and adam..............just to give ya'll some history........from a guy who watches from the side lines.............but appreciate all of your posts...........oh and bumper........that was pretty good..........GO DINAR!!!!

• Upvote 5

well i must say Terryk you are dead on again (not) do you ever get sick of predicting an rv that never happens.... Funny how after 7 years you have been dead wrong probably let's see i will give you a break here

52 weeks in a year give you the 10% statistical variance . so you have predicted an rv only 52x .95 = 49.4x 5 years only 247 times you have been full of bullshiite. I must confess your conspiracy theories and complete b.s. has gotten much much deeper... (honestly between you and Okie it is very hard to decide which one of you are full of more shiite than the other... Must say it amazes me how any of you have any following you are a bunch of complete a holes just out to hear yourself talk and deceive any person you can along the way in order to fill your own pockets......... for you newbies do not make any financial decisions on any of these gurus as they are all part of the dinar money machine.. neither one of them probably own one thin dinar they just pump it for profit i am sure of this . I have been in this for well over 7 years and i can tell you that they have been saying the same old crap all seven plus of the years i have been in it .. They all tell you that there source has all but guaranteed you will see an rv on such and such a date and then the day after they will give you the best fiction cloak and dagger excuse with anything they can pin it on .....

so go ahead and give me negs if you want ... just feel once and a while some of this needs to be pointed out for the newbies that do not know any better, maybe save them from all the pain and suffering we have had to endure listening to these blowhards....

please someone paste this over to there sights !!!

Edited by jordan1
  • Upvote 4