Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar has changed my life...

Marlys

I grew up in a very small poor town. I had a happy childhood and didn't know how poor we were.

However, I learned from the behavior of my parents and others around me that dreaming meant dreaming of things that were never attainable so why bother.

With the hopes of having more than a little bit of money from the revaluation of the dinar I started dreaming of things that I wanted that really could be obtained.

As time passed and the RV never happened I found that these were things were things I really wanted such as setting up a scholarship fund for art students in my dad's name.

I decided to take matters into my own hands and started taking classes to learn how to trade options in the stock market. It's been a year now and I've got a pretty good handle on it. I'm making money but not enough to support my kids....yet. I will eventually because I have dreams, real dreams, and I'm going to get there. Ü

Another area that has greatly changed in my life is my relationship with my older brother. He is only five years older than me but is from my mom's first marriage. I've always idolized him but he has never felt a part of our family. When he learned about the dinar he felt the need to share it with my two other siblings and me. We talked a lot about the possibilities of the revaluation and our future. We talked about how we could help our children and how we could help others with the money. We found we had a lot in common. He is now my trading partner and we talk almost daily.

The dinar may never revalue and I think I'm okay with that. Don't get me wrong, I hope it does and soon, but if it doesn't my life has been so richly blessed already that it will just be icing on the cake.

I'm not one to share my thoughts very often but I wanted to let someone know how much I have benefited from just being made aware of the dinar.

Well welcome to the ride my man. Keep both hands in side the car and enjoy the ride.

• Upvote 4

I grew up in a very small poor town. I had a happy childhood and didn't know how poor we were.

However, I learned from the behavior of my parents and others around me that dreaming meant dreaming of things that were never attainable so why bother.

With the hopes of having more than a little bit of money from the revaluation of the dinar I started dreaming of things that I wanted that really could be obtained.

As time passed and the RV never happened I found that these were things were things I really wanted such as setting up a scholarship fund for art students in my dad's name.

I decided to take matters into my own hands and started taking classes to learn how to trade options in the stock market. It's been a year now and I've got a pretty good handle on it. I'm making money but not enough to support my kids....yet. I will eventually because I have dreams, real dreams, and I'm going to get there. Ü

Another area that has greatly changed in my life is my relationship with my older brother. He is only five years older than me but is from my mom's first marriage. I've always idolized him but he has never felt a part of our family. When he learned about the dinar he felt the need to share it with my two other siblings and me. We talked a lot about the possibilities of the revaluation and our future. We talked about how we could help our children and how we could help others with the money. We found we had a lot in common. He is now my trading partner and we talk almost daily.

The dinar may never revalue and I think I'm okay with that. Don't get me wrong, I hope it does and soon, but if it doesn't my life has been so richly blessed already that it will just be icing on the cake.

I'm not one to share my thoughts very often but I wanted to let someone know how much I have benefited from just being made aware of the dinar.

This is a great post! Thanks for sharing. :D

• Upvote 3

When you are not afraid to dream good things can happen....just so glad to hear that someone else has escaped the "dream thieves" who seem able to see only the dark cloud around every silver lining....

when you dream you can conquer the galaxy...if you fall short you will have conquered the stars...KEEP DREAMING !! Great Post !!

• Upvote 6

Marlys this is an awesome post and I am very grateful you decided to share it with us... I have learned so much from this and formed friendships that I never would have otherwise and for that I appreciate the dinar even if the dinar never appeciates, lol.. I believe it will though!! Great peoplee on his board and I have enjoyed being let into each one of your lives, thank you for that!

• Upvote 5

Marlys,

Thank you for sharing :)

Keep dreaming :) when you can see it, you can have it :)

God used dinar to bring you and your brother closer... Nothing is better than a relationship and family :) I pray you will make many good memories and God will draw you guys even closer :)

• Upvote 2