Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Court ordered Pedigreed Charitable trusts and (legal) Off shore LLC's

Alexyn1006

I've been doing some research on the subject of court-ordered/pedigree's trusts and off shore LLC's.

I have one question (for now): Can I set up a pedigreed, court-ordered, charitable based trust through the state of WY, with an off shore (legit) LLC after the RV, and prior to cashing in the majority of my dinar (only cashing in what I have to in order to pay for the set up of this trust and LLC through you)?

From what I've been reading it costs about 1K to just get this going and I do not have the funds to do this.

Any suggestions would be so appreciated!

Thank you.

I've been doing some research on the subject of court-ordered/pedigree's trusts and off shore LLC's.

I have one question (for now): Can I set up a pedigreed, court-ordered, charitable based trust through the state of WY, with an off shore (legit) LLC after the RV, and prior to cashing in the majority of my dinar (only cashing in what I have to in order to pay for the set up of this trust and LLC through you)?

From what I've been reading it costs about 1K to just get this going and I do not have the funds to do this.

Any suggestions would be so appreciated!

Thank you.

I'd like to get some more clarification to your question. What a trust is called is not important to what it does and is even sometimes misleading. People will sometimes use a fancy sounding name for a type of trust for marketing purposes. To that end I'd like to understand what you mean by pedigreed, court-ordered trusts. I have not heard of pedigreed trusts and usually the court only orders the creation of trusts in a situation for a disabled party or a minor. Some states will not even give a court authority to order a trust at all.

Saying a "trust" is like saying "automobile." It has a few parts that must be there but other than that it could be ANYTHING from a moped to a tank. A trust must have five parts. 1) Grantor 2) Beneficiary 3) Trustee 4) a writing (the trust must be written with very limited exceptions) 5) corpus (there must be something in the trust. Other than that there are many ways to structure a trust for many different purposes. What is it that a pedigreed, court-ordered trust is supposed to accomplish? Where are you getting your information from? Once these questions are answered, it is possible that I could help you understand what you need to.

Best of Blessings,

Mark

• 8 months later...